Arsenal

MiG16

Arsenal were dreadful yesterday and I imagine Wenger could have boiled a kettle on his head. Unlikely to be any sleepless nights in Munich.

i doubt Wenger saw the game seeing as he's never seen any incident that might be deemed adverse to the fortunes of Arsenal the hypocritical french fart.

• Like 1

the hypocritical french fart.

laugh.png

I hate the way you beat around the bush sometimes Carms. I just sometimes wish you'd be more direct tongue.png

biggrin.png thing is, i respect managers that can hold their hands up and admit when they or the team were wrong but he takes the biscuit. Schoolgirl hissy fits on the touchline, refusing to shake hands, he can stop a minute infringement from 200 meters yet can see a boot in the achilles from an arsenal defender from 2 meters.

oh yes and its always someone elses fault. They are never outplayed just hard done by by a poor biased ref blah blah blah yadda yadda.

i suppose asking him to man up is not really an option is itlaugh.png

Edited by carmine

the court calls the defence to the stand.

Chicog your up.

cant wait to hear this one ! rolleyes.gif

We fielded a weak side to start and left too much on the bench (Why?). Should have put the strongest side out and then taken players off if circumstances permitted. We lost. Boo hoo. No Two million for us this year.

Next?

(I will add though that even if Wenger doesn't like using the company credit, he has no excuse from July 1st. It's painfully obvious that the squad has no depth and a couple of glaring deficiences; if he doesn't address them this year, I think he'll be forced upstairs or there simply won't be another contract on the table.

Of course this assumes the shareholders don't decide to cash in by grabbing all the winnings as dividends.)

Edited by Chicog

the hypocritical french fart.

laugh.png

I hate the way you beat around the bush sometimes Carms. I just sometimes wish you'd be more direct tongue.png

biggrin.png thing is, i respect managers that can hold their hands up and admit when they or the team were wrong but he takes the biscuit. Schoolgirl hissy fits on the touchline, refusing to shake hands, he can stop a minute infringement from 200 meters yet can see a boot in the achilles from an arsenal defender from 2 meters.

oh yes and its always someone elses fault. They are never outplayed just hard done by by a poor biased ref blah blah blah yadda yadda.

i suppose asking him to man up is not really an option is itlaugh.png

Man you're in a bitchy mood today. You do know it's Arsenal that lost, not the tiny totts, don't you?

thumbsup.gif

Think i will get and watch your game tonight, havn't watched "The Muppett Show" for a long time !

nice post.

I have no sympathy for arsen whinger,a very disrespectful man to other managers,teams and FA officials.Time for him to man up and accept he has lost the plot.Get David Moyes in,a far better manager and a much nicer guy

Wish you the best of 2 nite, think your going to need it, could well be argued that BM are the best team in Europe this year, certainly the best defensively with 7 lge goals conceded all season, <deleted> thats some stat !!!! and totally running away with the bundeslge 2 boot.

what is it with fans booing their team off, abso'ly pointless

It beats queueing for a warm Budweiser. laugh.png

Or....at least they bothered to turn up tonight. laugh.png

Or.....maybe they want a new manager/ board/ tube station.

Its hard to tell with those Islington yuppies. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

1=2 and i was just going to ask whether the arse wipes have actually made the munich keeper make a save?? ans, still no.biggrin.png

no comeback for this lot. Poor stuff from Arsenal....but I do think Wilshere is becoming better and better. Shame about the others isn't it? smile.png

the midfield has no power and i

know he scored but giroud gives much more presence to the front line than podolsky, . arsenal huffed and puffed but 2 b fair on the night the best TEAM won

poofed mate. get it right. wink.png

Apologies mrboj for the lack of a French apostrophe. biggrin.png

the midfield has no power and i

know he scored but giroud gives much more presence to the front line than podolsky, . arsenal huffed and puffed but 2 b fair on the night the best TEAM won

poofed mate. get it right. wink.png

Apologies mrboj for the lack of a French apostrophe. biggrin.png

lol clap2.gif

well watched the game and enjoyed it, i never believe in gloating, i dont like the munchen mob too much.

munchen well organised, attacked well, showed some reat tactical nous, as you would expect.

home team booed off the field, warm chardonnay at half time, prawns smaller than last week, nowhere to park the lexus, a fish and chip shop too close to the ground.

the real reason is they cant figure out who whinger will blame for the defeat, the referee, the idiot officals on the goal line, the ball boy, the weather, the match commentators.

well watched the game and enjoyed it, i never believe in gloating, i dont like the munchen mob too much.

munchen well organised, attacked well, showed some reat tactical nous, as you would expect.

home team booed off the field, warm chardonnay at half time, prawns smaller than last week, nowhere to park the lexus, a fish and chip shop too close to the ground.

the real reason is they cant figure out who whinger will blame for the defeat, the referee, the idiot officals on the goal line, the ball boy, the weather, the match commentators.

league cup ========== lost to Bradford

FA cup +++++++++ lost to Blackburn

Champions league ++++++++++ lost to Bayen Munich

League cup final +++++++ lost to Birmingham city

Whinger calls out for all teams beginning with B to get expelled from the league,they are a disgrace to football,how dare they hoof the ball and rely on goals from set play.

OOPSSSSSSSS Arsenal scored from a corner,bet he is livid with that

• Like 2

league cup ========== lost to Bradford

FA cup +++++++++ lost to Blackburn

Champions league ++++++++++ lost to Bayen Munich

League cup final +++++++ lost to Birmingham city

Whinger calls out for all teams beginning with B to get expelled from the league,they are a disgrace to football,how dare they hoof the ball and rely on goals from set play.

OOPSSSSSSSS Arsenal scored from a corner,bet he is livid with that

They've just got to be patient.