Arsenal

MiG16

OK so you have a different viewpoint Chicog - fine. I can live with that, but why do you have to be rude? Its no surprise to me that other Arsenal fans in Thailand do not come on this thread!

I'll carry on talking $hit and you'll carry on disagreeing but it'd be nice if you could tone down the attitude.

I didn't realize there was any laugh.png

There's that chick with the big rack that posts from time to time. I like her.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

OK so you have a different viewpoint Chicog - fine. I can live with that, but why do you have to be rude? Its no surprise to me that other Arsenal fans in Thailand do not come on this thread!

I'll carry on talking $hit and you'll carry on disagreeing but it'd be nice if you could tone down the attitude.

There's that chick with the big rack that posts from time to time. I like her.thumbsup.gif

Last posted more than a year ago I think if its the one I'm thinking about. Doubt she'll be back with boorish inappropriate comments like thatcheesy.gif

But maybe you were referring to the pictures of the notoriously lovely Arsenal fans (including my wife) that appear on here form time to time, in which case they can take itthumbsup.gif

Last posted more than a year ago I think if its the one I'm thinking about. Doubt she'll be back with boorish inappropriate comments like thatcheesy.gif

But maybe you were referring to the pictures of the notoriously lovely Arsenal fans (including my wife) that appear on here form time to time, in which case they can take itthumbsup.gif

I don't consider "big rack" a boorish inappropriate comment and she might even take it as a complement. Not all women are as sensitive as you make them out to be and some have a decent sense of humor.

Yes - I agree the "not all" bit. Some are - you are posting on a public forum. I stand by my charge!

I'll await the verdict guilty or innocent from the party in question. The "public" can hang fire.thumbsup.gif

All's good.

• Like 1

I don't consider "big rack" a boorish inappropriate comment and she might even take it as a complement. Not all women are as sensitive as you make them out to be and some have a decent sense of humor.

OK we get it, you're a sexist dinosaur.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Were any of the 3 German stragglers on the plane Chicog? Wenger was going to take Per, but I see that Koscielny isn't crocked after all. Tough week facing Everton away within 72 hours of getting back from Turkey.

Wonder if Campbell or Gnabry gets the call if Giroud needs to come off. I don't see Sanchez as a frontman - he's tiny (albeit powerful with it - maybe ok apart from high balls, so maybe needs must).

Pleased that a good reason has emerged for Gibbs looking so poor on Saturday, though not with the 3 week lay-off.

The vaunted Arsenal midfield needs to come up with the goods tonight. A win will be nice, 1-1 no disaster either.

Were any of the 3 German stragglers on the plane Chicog? Wenger was going to take Per, but I see that Koscielny isn't crocked after all. Tough week facing Everton away within 72 hours of getting back from Turkey.

Wonder if Campbell or Gnabry gets the call if Giroud needs to come off. I don't see Sanchez as a frontman - he's tiny (albeit powerful with it - maybe ok apart from high balls, so maybe needs must).

Pleased that a good reason has emerged for Gibbs looking so poor on Saturday, though not with the 3 week lay-off.

The vaunted Arsenal midfield needs to come up with the goods tonight. A win will be nice, 1-1 no disaster either.

Gnabry is still injured mate.

PREDICTED ARSENAL XI: Goalkeeper: Wojciech Szczesny; Defenders: Mathieu Debuchy, Laurent Koscielny, Calum Chambers and Nacho Monreal; Midfielders: Mikel Arteta, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Aaron Ramsey, Santi Cazorla and Alexis Sanchez; Forward: Olivier Giroud.

• Like 1

Who the bloody hell is Hutchinson?

Team News
Arsenal: Gnabry (knee), Ospina (thigh), Gibbs (hamstring), Walcott (knee), Ryo(hamstring), Mertesacker, Ozil, Podolski (match fitness)

Besiktas: Hutchinson (doubt - hamstring)

some aul Canadian (of mixed heritagewink.png ) Probably mislaid his zimmer frame!

Job done 0-0 in nervy first half with predictable intense Turkish atmosphere. Giroud still looking non-sharp but at least he's getting in the areas that count. Schoolboy error from our schoolboy stand-in centre half should have been punished by Ba, which could have been a game-changer: dunno why no-one in the Prem picked Ba up last year. Excellent move from Arsenal 2 minutes later saw Giroud fluff a more-than half chance. Wilshere continuing to improve (that ones for Chic!). Flashes of positive aggression from Sanchez.

Second half won't be easy. Besiktas slightly the better so far, but hoping that Arsenal fitness/skills in midfield can be telling in the last 20. There's always Ox to liven things up as well. Seems to be a pattern now that Cazorla runs himself into the ground for 60' all around the front of their defence then gives way to Ox to go at em a bit more central. Goals to come form both sides I think.

Jeez; theyv'e just missed a stone cold chance in the 47th. Ref is playing a blinder, letting the game flow and not intimidated by the atmosphere himself.

Edited by SantiSuk

$hit - Ramsey lost his head. Definite second yellow. Take 0-0 now!

Edit: done at 0-0 - relieved. Besiktas should have taken that game.

At least Wenger knows he absolutely needs not just any old back-up striker to be added. Giroud way out of touch. Strength-sapping week ahead. Hope the German trio are better tuned to the season start than some. Yes Chic, Ox looks excellent smile.png - should get a start against the Toffees as should a few others from the bench!

Tough early season this continual 4th place

Edited by SantiSuk

$hit - Ramsey lost his head. Definite second yellow. Take 0-0 now!

Edit: done at 0-0 - relieved. Besiktas should have taken that game.

At least Wenger knows he absolutely needs not just any old back-up striker to be added. Giroud way out of touch. Strength-sapping week ahead. Hope the German trio are better tuned to the season start than some. Yes Chic, Ox looks excellent smile.png - should get a start against the Toffees as should a few others from the bench!

Tough early season this continual 4th place

Although I'm happy with a clean sheet, we are still going to have to be on our toes in the second leg.

Mind you it was a bit late so I was sort of watching the second half at an angle.

Well, I suppose the honourable thing to do for us tribal warfare artists is to support all EPL teams in the Championes League.

So to be fair, I'm looking for a minimum of a draw for Arsenal in Turkey.

No its not. I can assure you every Spurs supporter hopes Chelsea get knocked out in the groups and Arsenal don't even qualify.

Our best wishes go to City and Liverhampton.

Up to you matey. Rumour has it, Mourinho's bringing back Jimmy Greaves for the Leicester game and is hoping he can do something against Barca and Bayern.

Probably going to use Cesc at some point as well I would have thought.