Arsenal

MiG16

woohoooo!

the only downside is

now someone else beats me to posting the good news as well!!

(previously there will always be a number of them who beat me to posting the bad news :))

anyhow

for the record:

Liverpool 1:2 Arsenal :D

I havent slept since the game LOL

shoot! a draw!

but kinda feared that might happen. Burnley have been good at home

and our keeper wasnt exactly giving his star performance is all I will say....

anyhow, lost 2 points, lets hope we wont lose Fabregas for too long

Burnley 1: 1 Arsenal

Miss Mig, was it shown live in Thailand? I got delayed telecast here (6am Malaysian time). Set my alarm clock, woke up when the match was almost over (injury time). Saw the score. Devastated. Must catch the repeat to see what happenned to Fab.

yes I watched it live

viewer's choice meant I could choose which of the games to watch. they were broadcast simultaneously

however, there have been occasions when they for some reason dont offer viewer's choice, and choose to show some other silly game :) thats when I have to resort to watching it live stream on the net

Looks like Wenger is sending out his usual Christmas whine to all and sundry this week. :)

thought it was funny to hear him complaining about burnley's pitch. now every club north of watford will water their pitch to hel_l and let the local rugby team train on it in the days ahead of arsenal's visit.

Looks like Wenger is sending out his usual Christmas whine to all and sundry this week. :)

thought it was funny to hear him complaining about burnley's pitch. now every club north of watford will water their pitch to hel_l and let the local rugby team train on it in the days ahead of arsenal's visit.

:D I don't doubt that, usual Wenger moaning as soon as he doesn't get a result that he likes.

9 users reading this thread at the moment?? :)

whats going on LOL

are they as excited about the Arsenal vs Villa game as I am then :D

and thanks for wishes Caf, Hazri

64th minute, Febregas just been brought on as sub, and he scores :)

ahhhh :D

A very brief entrance, but he certainly managed to cause plenty of problems in the box - with a good result; before heading back off to the changing rooms.

Superb performance by Super Fab! 2 goals in 21 minutes. But now he's injured again. :) Hamstring injury. I guess he got the injury during the run for the 2nd goal. Not easy to keep up with Walcott! Hope the injury is not major. Fingers crossed.

Superb performance by Super Fab! 2 goals in 21 minutes. But now he's injured again. :) Hamstring injury. I guess he got the injury during the run for the 2nd goal. Not easy to keep up with Walcott! Hope the injury is not major. Fingers crossed.

As he is so injury prone, I think Wenger should offload him to Manchester United. :D

ha!you wish

he wasnt recovered yet, and those 28 minutes on the pitch was enough to cause more damage. could be on the bench for a while I think (hope not, but its likely)