Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

37 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

L/gravy..please disregard Grouse..he is imo..a very very bitter NON UNIONIST/ROYALIST who will always kick in against decent people like yourself.
He is originally from the north of Scotland..sheep sh---ing territory.
Me..I am from gravyGlasgow..a Scottish Unionist/Royalist and I basically loath people of his ilk.
Head up L/gravy..just disregard his imo bitter republican rants.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am a royalist, all of my family have been so for centuries. If you want to insult me, do try to get your facts together! Our clan country is Loch Rannoch / Loch Tummel / Schiehallion area. I assume you do know that is hardly the far North of Scotland? You?

IMG_2469.JPG

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiehallion#/media/File%3ASchiehallionSummit(wfmillar)Jun1998.jpg

Edited by Grouse

20 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You are right. I just think that people should be grateful and respectful of the armed forces and public services. Being patriotic of your country, seems to be classed as racist nowadays with snowflakes offended at anything.

Lots of people have given their lives for their country and are still doing it today. I don't care what peoples political views are or religion but they should be grateful for what our forefathers did for us.

Ironic really as we are in a Thai forum and the Thai people are very patriotic and I am envious really. 

On the topic of Brexit when I have explained what the EU is and how it operates to Thai people they laugh and say they would never allow that here. So true.

You got paid didn't you? 

http://www.samueljohnson.com/refuge.html

Edited by Grouse

1 minute ago, teatree said:

Remember Clegg's 'dangerous fantasy' EU army comment?  People talk about the uncertainty of Brexit...but what about the EU?  When the UK joined it was just about trade and now it is ever more about political union.  How long before there is a fully functional, centrally commanded EU army?  The small stepping stones the EU takes towards centralisation of power are very insidious indeed. 

Yes, a German one....:saai:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I am a royalist, all of my family have been so for centuries. If you want to insult me, do try to get your facts together! Our clan country is Loch Rannoch / Loch Tummel / Schiehallion area. I assume you do know that is hardly the far North of Scotland? You?

Does being a royalist mean you support or agree with the Windsor clan. Hope not.

14 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You got paid didn't you? 

http://www.samueljohnson.com/refuge.html

Yes I did and I would have done it for free. I enlisted at 16. So whats your point.

The armed forces don't just go and kill people, They man fire engines when the firefighters are on strike, man ambulances, help out with disasters and help folk out without question who sometimes don't deserve it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Grouse..most of your comments imo have been anti UK..lets face facts here..you are for the break up of the UK I believe..and most of the snp anti British/English lemmings are republican/and some asians..with No BRITISH feelings in their body.
All I can say is that
I got it wrong re which part of Scotland you came from..but a lot of your comments led me to believe that you were an anti-Royalist republican who wishes Britain to be part of an autocratic anti-democratic corrupt eu
Still..I put my hand up now and apologise for thinking you were an anti-Royalist.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

He is as Scottish as Trevor McDonald, he's from Middlesborough.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

He is as Scottish as Trevor McDonald, he's from Middlesborough.

Thought Grouse was from Portsmouth (England). Don't know about any Scot ancestory. Don't care either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Vogie..basically I do not care ..I do know that I loath the snp and their lemming cult following..every one.. are rancid repugnant silly insignificant jockos..basically they should just go forth and multiply

I am sorry you feel so negatively about me / us. Personally, I like you - your posts never fail to raise a smile with me.

As for going forth and multipying, you will see soon enough that we are definitely making good progress on that front - Peak Tory is over! :partytime2:

3 minutes ago, transam said:

He's applied early for a security guard job on Hadrian's Wall....:laugh:

If Hadrian's wall is to be the new border, I believe that there are more than a few Northumbrians who would be happy with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes I did and I would have done it for free. I enlisted at 16. So whats your point.

The armed forces don't just go and kill people, They man fire engines when the firefighters are on strike, man ambulances, help out with disasters and help folk out without question who sometimes don't deserve it.

Are you grateful for what I have achieved? The careers I have helped build? The huge amount I have paid in taxes?

I am very grateful for the excellent education that I was privileged to get.

Frankly, I don't care if you were a butcher, baker, cablestick maker, tinker, tailor, soldier, spy, rich man, poor man, begger man, thief!

I hope you did a good job for the MoD; did you get a pension also? 

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Off-topic, but how do you rate the government's support for ex-forces personnel?

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Are you grateful for what I have achieved? The careers I have helped build? The huge amount I have paid in taxes?

I am very grateful for the excellent education that I was privileged to get.

Frankly, I don't care if you were a butcher, baker, cablestick maker, tinker, tailor, soldier, spy, rich man, poor man, begger man, thief!

I hope you did a good job for the MoD; did you get a pension also? 

To me it looks like you are referring to folk making money or having money...Does your life revolve around money....?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1