Worth her weight in gold! And the groom - well, she agrees too!

snoop1130

Worth her weight in gold! And the groom - well, she agrees too!

hfgjhg.JPG

Two Thai women tied the knot in Surat Thani yesterday.

Proving that love knows no boundaries property businesswoman Miss Woranat Photikhruprasert, 43, the groom, and Miss Darawan Longkhlong, 28, were united after a five year courtship.

Woranat said love conquers all as she put down 1.5 million baht and 50 baht weight to match her bride's weight of 50 kilos. The gold is worth about another million baht.

The nuptials took place at the Kaew Samui Resort in Surat Thani town. 

All the relatives were thrilled as the groom's parents gained a daughter in law and the bride's parents did too. 

Darawan, also a businesswoman, said it was great that the families all agreed with the marriage that she said would last for ever. 

Source: https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/632562

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-3-15

4 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

Alert! New obesity epidemic feared as families begin fattening their daughters up for marriage 

If you've been out and about a bit, you should have noticed the is ALREADY an obesity epidemic occurring. ( especially in this neck of the woods ) and one is enough, methinks.

9 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Yes using artificial intrusian such as pork truncheon meat , at least when LBs get wed we know what is put where and by whom to whom .....possibly.

A little bit bit too much information there, I feel.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

Alert! New obesity epidemic feared as families begin fattening their daughters up for marriage 

Seem like you got it right – I also noticed that many girls are getting bigger during the last decade or so, even faster than my savings are growing...:sad:

• Haha 1

I think I've mentioned this before on a similar topic, but I am bit, not 100%, but a bit 'old school' on gays and lesbians. Don't get me wrong. I have worked with and enjoyed conversations with both and I have nothing really against them. After all, with genuine people it isn't their fault that Nature decided they should fall in love with someone of the same sex. But marriage, at least from an old school point of view, is really a bit 'non-productive'. That said, I am open to alternative views and the ever changing world and recently I heard a point of view I hadn't thought of. Since these couples can't have their own children perhaps they could be persuaded to be parents to orphaned children...not such a bad idea.

As for the OP I recon the woman in the background has got ideas of her own...I wonder what?

On 3/15/2018 at 9:51 PM, BuaBS said:

So two women marry , but only one pays ?

I was thinking that .

How did they arrive at the decision as to who would pay the sin sot ?

Was it based on wealth......the richer pays the poorer , or judging from the picture was it the one playing the dominant male who had to cough up.

Or was it just a weight thing , the heavier pays the lighter ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKDfella said:

I think I've mentioned this before on a similar topic, but I am bit, not 100%, but a bit 'old school' on gays and lesbians. Don't get me wrong. I have worked with and enjoyed conversations with both and I have nothing really against them. After all, with genuine people it isn't their fault that Nature decided they should fall in love with someone of the same sex. But marriage, at least from an old school point of view, is really a bit 'non-productive'. That said, I am open to alternative views and the ever changing world and recently I heard a point of view I hadn't thought of. Since these couples can't have their own children perhaps they could be persuaded to be parents to orphaned children...not such a bad idea.

As for the OP I recon the woman in the background has got ideas of her own...I wonder what?

my personal spin on lesbians is that they should have a man, for example Me,

to help out when push comes to shove

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Denim said:

I was thinking that .

How did they arrive at the decision as to who would pay the sin sot ?

Was it based on wealth......the richer pays the poorer , or judging from the picture was it the one playing the dominant male who had to cough up.

Or was it just a weight thing , the heavier pays the lighter ?

i was told by a lesbo they flip a coin about it

Is it some kind of insult to so many 'macho' men when two women want to let it be known they love each other and want to spend their lives together?

Just let them be happy together. If two guys want to do the same then let them be happy as well.

It has no effect on my life or your life so what really is 'your' problem.