Teachers told to strip at seminar - but it's all part of the "training"

webfact

Teachers told to strip at seminar - but it's all part of the "training"

5.jpg

Picture: TNews

TNews reported on pictures secretly taken that appeared on the internet after a training seminar for teachers in ASEAN.

The pictures showed Thai male teachers naked to the waist in front of females in the audience. Many senior civil servants were in attendance at the "training".

Questions were asked on Facebook on the Anti Sotus page as to what was going on.

TNews said that it was a module on self-sacrifice.

One teacher was selected from each smaller group and were instructed to remove name tag first, then shoes then their vests and shirts.

The strip tease then stopped before it got more embarrassing.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-21
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Why should they have to though ?? Were the women told to strip to the waist ?? 

I'm sure you know what makes the difference between a naked male and female upper body, and if you don't, well then I understand why you are shocked.

Did you ever notice that the male swimmers at sports events all have a naked upper body, and they are watched by millions of people worldwide.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Male swimmers, boxers and other athletes choose to show their torsos voluntarily as part of the activity.

Women who work in the "entertainment" industry, particularly strippers and go-go dancers, remove their clothes voluntarily as they are not shy about showing their bodies. In this case, asking men to remove their shirts etc in front of a large gathering  of mixed students and teachers is humiliating and unnecessary. Would it be OK for the school to ask girls under 12 to strip their tops? NO!

You must have another news article than me, because where does it say there were students in the seminar?

Also this is a seminar, and as you like to use the word "voluntarily", I'm sure all those teachers were there on a voluntarily base and in a closed seminar.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

there is no moral equivalence at all... I mean come on, do you not get that at all?

Do you know anything about Thai culture and modesty in regard to skin showing, which applies to both male and female?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my God. What a crime. Women can see the upper naked part of a man. I suppose in facebook or other medias they did it before. This country is far behind the moon and any kind of reality.

In any village men are working and walking like that and nobody is embarrassed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Oh my God. What a crime. Women can see the upper naked part of a man. I suppose in facebook or other medias they did it before. This country is far behind the moon and any kind of reality.

In any village men are working and walking like that and nobody is embarrassed.

Missing the point completely.  See post 22 above you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Teachers told to strip at seminar

Opened the topic in hope of seeing some female hotties...:whistling:

And what do I find? A group of overweight males with no shirt.....

You can only imagine my disappointment....

• Thanks 1