I want to have my daughter's car crushed in korat.

britishrepublican

57 minutes ago, britishrepublican said:

The video will be posted. I want to video a grabber pick the car up by the roof and set it into a car crusher and I want to see it come out the other end no bigger than a washing machine. 

She will learn not to give me backchat. She can get the bus in future.

Will you also post the video of your damaged car? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, britishrepublican said:

Thats a matter of perspective 

Quite so, but if you both appear to lose, will your point be as well made? I doubt crushing a perfectly good car, whatever the reason, will impress anybody, least of all your daughter.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

I've been through the rebellious teenage daughter phase, times when she and I would fight like like cats and dogs, but I usually found just taking away the keys for a few days cooled things down.

Can't say I every contemplated something this dramatic, and the question that pops into my mind is 'why'. How bad could it get.

BTW, my youngest daughter, after a few tumultuous teenage years, emerged as a fabulous young women.

As a friend of mine, a father of 5 daughters, once told me. Girls enter a tunnel at around 13, you just have to hold on tight and the sweet girl you saw enter the tunnel will emerge someone around 20.

My experience mirrored his sage advice

Agreed.

My stepdaughter was a bit of a horror from about 15-to 20 years.At 22 she appears to have turned the corner a fair bit.

Any chance of a family conference?A sort of a "Show and Tell?"

• Like 1

My Daughter is our designated driver,and a very good one at that.We certainly wont be crushing our car as i still have to pay a little bit more money for it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tifino said:

In this age of ever increasing 'I want it I want it now'... they're really no longer 'daughters' so much as 'entitled offspring'

Yes, in the last few years I've had several students say they cannot get to uni on time because they don't have their own car.

8 hours ago, thedemon said:

Any JCB around town should be able to trash it in a few minutes.

Remember to post the video here.

You just reminded me of one of my favorite movies.....

1969 The Italian Job.

ItalianJob_AstonMartindies.jpg

Edited by Dmaxdan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Khun Jean said:

You could sell the car and use the money to get drunk. You can then still tell her to take the bus.

Or simply take her driving licence off her and cancel the insurance. lol

The OP claims that the car 'legally' belongs to him. If this is the case, just get the keys back and/or immobilize the car and cut the drama, end of. If one can't handle a stroppy adolescent family female, then there's little hope that car crushing will be the ultimate attitude adjuster.

However, if this 'ownership' is based on just handing over the money for the car but the car is in someone elses name, than good luck with destroying someone elses property. If the real owner has subsequently refinanced the car and the OP does crush it, I guess the finance company will be looking for him as well.

• Like 1