Video: Aunty forgets to brake! Nearly kills herself at level crossing

snoop1130

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

I wish I could slow that down because I was trying to see if that was a phone in her right hand. The right hand comes up sharply upon impact, as though see was not holding the bar.

Too fast for me to tell.

Both hands "undoubtedly" on the bar before impact! 

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 09.43.19.png

10 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

So now the brake failure epidemic in Thailand has spread to motorcycles? Either that, or she was in her own little bubble and oblivious to anything around her as so many Thais are when they drive.

"So now the brake failure epidemic in Thailand has spread to motorcycles?"

No brake failure here mate. What we did have was a failure to brake, a slight difference.

She was blissfully unaware of the barriers, bells, lights and possible train horn.

You are right about her "little bubble" though, probably thinking of what to make for the next meal.

14 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Some people are just born stupid. On the bright side- for a change she was wearing a helmet!

wearing it only because she was probably told that without it ,it would cost her money.

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Lets hope when/if they get those promised super fast trains running,

that they invest in much better barriers.

regards worgeordie

No need, there will be no grade crossings, only bridges and underpasses. ROW fenced, until the locals try to shortcut. We shall see.Right now, that pie is still baking in the sky.

Stupid is as stupid does. Years ago these people with slow brains would have been walking or on pedal cycles, today they drive amongst us.

No eyesight or hearing tests, probably never had a lesson or taken a test in her life, no surprises, except for the facts she wore a helmet and wasn’t on the phone. Must be brake failure or slippery road excuses!

• Like 1

Obviously she has some mental challenge or some other challenges (incl. the darken visor idea). Maybe she was tired or sleepy (Some people must wake up too early to work). Maybe she drank the night before. There are many possibilities outside the most obvious one.

I find some  of the comments by people making fun of the person's inability sad and retarded. Ironically, they might be just as brainless as her (if straight and emotional intelligence matter).  Some describe the video as funny. I wonder if they were sad that she did not kill herself. 

The more I stay on these forums the more I feel that some comment to make themselves look and feel better. Like I say --and I repeat for the ones who did not get it then first time-- I think some of them are challenged too.

• Like 1