Wanted Building Land Hua Hin

Blackandwhite

Hi

I wish to buy some building land in Hua Hin or Cha am, I need enough to build two four bed houses on with pool and gardens drive ways ect I guess around two rai.

Out of town would be good either way and around from main roads

Anyone with info or anything on offer please pm me or post info

Cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I wish to buy some building land in Hua Hin or Cha am, I need enough to build two four bed houses on with pool and gardens drive ways ect I guess around two rai.

Cheers

Simon

Hi

Cheers

Simon

I have 8 Rai of land for sale in 400sm plots approx. 20 mins from Hua Hin. Lovely contryside, away from the growing Spanish Costs' feel nearer the city. Contact me for more info. 94valleyview&tiscali.co.uk.

Alex

I may have what you are looking for it is on 150th st south of hua hin ocean and mountain views, chanote titles and govt road acces from 3 sides, with water and electric and upscale developments next door. I have 4 rai but will let go of two and keep the rest for myslef. take a look or email me for more details.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Simon

Just spotted your post.

I have two plots in Khao Tao (approx 15 km south of Hua Hin)

The plots are adjacent and each is about 1200 sq m (3/4 Rai)

Full chanote title.

One plots has road frontage, and the second plot is to the rear, but will have access via a private roadway at the side.

Water and electric available along the road.

The plots are about 1 km from Milford golf course and ablout 2 km from Had Sai Noi beach.

The plots have excellant potential for building being slightly elevated requiring minimal land fill.

I can also arrange for the house build with a very good local developer, who is currently bulding two estates in

Khao Tao.

I have a video of the plots and locality if you would like to see it. I can try to e-mail it or send on disc.

Or initially see the attached photo.

Please contact me if you need further details.

James

Hi

Cheers

Simon

post-31908-1173010044_thumb.jpg

I may have what you are looking for it is on 150th st south of hua hin ocean and mountain views, chanote titles and govt road acces from 3 sides, with water and electric and upscale developments next door. I have 4 rai but will let go of two and keep the rest for myslef. take a look or email me for more details.

Please let me have some photos of the land if possible, please note we are unable to complete the purchase till November, We could view it sooner and then finalise all the details and the purchase in November,

Cheers

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

LAND FOR SALE IN HAUHIN

I have some phot of very interested land suitable building home for retirements.

VERY INTERESTING PLOT of Land 10 rai at Huahin. Near to Local Government and main public road Junction. Access by good road , water , electricity. Not far from Huahin town and Bypass way (20klms from HUAHIN town).

This land is Chanort title. Price is 2,700,000 baht.

Price:

1,550,000 Baht

Description:

Great Plot : land 3 and a half rai next to 2000 rai reservoir.It's near to the local government and can be accessed by a good road.Not far from HUAHIN town , 20 kilomtres , on Soi Thessabarn1 , the way to Pha-La-U waterfall.There's water and electricity , with CHANORT Title.Price is 1,550,000 baht.

Beat regards

JITLADA

post-43905-1174652831_thumb.jpg

post-43905-1174653100_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jai Dee
Email address deleted - please see the Forum Rules

Hi

I have some phot of very interested land suitable building home for retirements.

VERY INTERESTING PLOT of Land 10 rai at Huahin. Near to Local Government and main public road Junction. Access by good road , water , electricity. Not far from Huahin town and Bypass way (20klms from HUAHIN town).

This land is Chanort title. Price is 2,700,000 baht.

Price:

1,550,000 Baht

Description:

Great Plot : land 3 and a half rai next to 2000 rai reservoir.It's near to the local government and can be accessed by a good road.Not far from HUAHIN town , 20 kilomtres , on Soi Thessabarn1 , the way to Pha-La-U waterfall.There's water and electricity , with CHANORT Title.Price is 1,550,000 baht.

3. Land 1-3 rai // 750,000 baht a rai.Next to a main public road , water and electricity is available.Not desolated , very suitable for building some home.Opposite to Huahin Hill Resort , it's Chanort title.Far from Huahin town 15 kilometres , onthe way to Pah-La-U waterfall.

Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Best regards

JITLADA

post-43905-1174710636_thumb.jpg

post-43905-1174710661_thumb.jpg

post-43905-1174710683_thumb.jpg

post-43905-1174710714_thumb.jpg

post-43905-1174710758_thumb.jpg

Hi

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon,

Please visit my website for information on house and land for sale in Hua Hin: www.huahinproperties.wetpaint.com

Thank you, Prisana

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Cheers

Simon

I understand that there is now a restriction on farangs and farang 'companies' from owning in excess of 1 rai. Someone correct me if I am wrong.