Trump questions why Obama did not act on claims of Russian election meddling

rooster59

Trump questions why Obama did not act on claims of Russian election meddling

800x800 (1).jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump walk from Marine One to board Air Force One enroute to Scotland, at Stansted Airport, Britain July 13, 2018. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday questioned why Barack Obama's administration did not act on allegations of Russian meddling in the U.S. 2016 presidential election.

On Friday a federal grand jury said Russia's military intelligence agency officers covertly monitored computers of Hillary Clinton's campaign and Democratic campaign committees, and stole large amounts of data.

"The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administrations," Trump said on Twitter.

"Why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?"

"....Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?" Trump asked.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-07-14
  • Thanks 2

Well, you have to admit that Trump helps Putin very much.
The common goal of weakening Europe helps the two great world powers.

Trump probably makes a lot of money on the stock market over straw men who know his twitters before.

Puttin is not that stupid.
And that is exactly the lever that Trump does not consider in his greed for money.
If Europe and Russia merged without tension, it would be good for the entire population in Russia and Europe.

The horror scenario for the weapons-producing industry in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Trump probably makes a lot of money on the stock market over straw men who know his twitters before.

And that is exactly the lever that Trump does not consider in his greed for money.
If Europe and Russia merged without tension, it would be good for the entire population in Russia and Europe.

Correct. Trump has done alot to further the Putin cause. He is behaving as if he was made aware that Putin had a video with Trump having sex with multiple minors. One has to wonder. It is also just possible that he has an admiration and an envy of dictators who are worth twenty to a hundred times what he is worth. I do not buy his claims of his net worth. Many objective sources say between one and three billion, with nearly 700 million in debt. I think closer to one billion. Most informed sources say Putin is worth between $40 billion and $200 billion with no debt. 

7 hours ago, jb61 said:

There has always existed jealously against successful people.

People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance,

but that is common among those who have never accomplished anything in their live.

Let's hear from someone with decent ETHICS that is way more successful than "trump" in business talk about that disgusting CON MAN --

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, buick said:

this organization has a slight bias as i read this (from the article):

The Republican Party prevented President Obama and the Democrats from doing anything to stop the Russian attack. In hindsight, we now know that this is because Republicans were also benefiting from the Russian activities.

and get a bias check here:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politicususa/

i'd recommend reading the item below to get a generally unbiased report on what happened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/21/what-obama-did-didnt-do-and-couldnt-do-in-response-to-russian-interference/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e742aeca1c86

Thanks for the link- sadly I'm up to my limit on the WP already for this month.  It's a fair point that they (politicususa) have a left bias, and I try to be aware of the political leaning of the sources of my news/ opinion pieces, although I would point out the following from the bias checking site:

image.png.deb296295703051bae8df5f53a4ee6ea.png

• Like 2

Jingling and spider mike are spot on simply put Obama’s is honest and dident want to appear to be tipping the scales trump is just spinning and spewing lies as usual Hillary lost for one reason she is female if she was male she would have won hands down 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

The EU and the UK for that matter always go out of their way to screw Putin, he wont forget that marxist/elitist/globalist bullshit. Trump and Putin will do just fine, 2 strong men solving problems and ignoring fake news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

It's obvious why Obama didn't act - he was under the misconception that Hillary was going to win. 

Actually Obama and related agencies did act and the information gathered is now being used in the Independent investigation being carried out by Mueller. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1