Could top UK model be fined for obscenity after showing off her assets in Thailand?

webfact

Just another attention seeker !!!  

Pity she shows no respect for culture of country, she's a visitor to.... ignorant nobody!!! 

Give her time in slammer!!

Edited by eggers
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

Is that Boris Johnson? Where are my glasses...?

beach.jpg.3e8fd8ac89af0d641e41efe27d38fd2e.jpg.b877ad7ebb7ec8cd1929672766505f5e.jpg

No, just another bloke who can't do anything without an iPhone in his hand......?

Edited by transam

Without doctors certificate police cannot charge, because no one knows it is original or fake.

Please deport her to Thailand for the B@@bs verification for the 500 baht penalty.

Unfold this link for further investigation.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/15/katie-price-risks-burnt-nipples-goes-topless-thai-beach-7719023/

Edited by NextStationBangkok

2 hours ago, wotsdermatter said:

Extraordinary.  Do my eyes deceive or does this not say, "Any person..." then later states, "...himself,...", and, "...his..."?  If so, how can a person of the female gender be included in this paradox, i.e. absurdity.  Sexes in this report show that they are exclusively different, because the article begins, "Any person...."  Does Thai law not differentiate between the two.  What if a Thai "lady-boy", for want of another term, did the same?  Would that person be charged the same and fined in the manner or would the punishment be less?  Just curious.

I think here the majority of silicone augmentation is technically male.

Well it's a Sun article and a bit of publicity for one of their favourite glamour models.  She has certainly stood the test of time better than most in her profession but that is due to a robust PR company and Agent rather than anything else.

But to call her a "top" anything is a bit of a stretch. Still, in the world of the Sun reader I am sure she still butters some parsnips ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Time to hang up her bags...?

Well, her bags aren't hanging to her knees! She could just pick-up and go to the USA where there are plenty of Nude beaches to be found without cameras and many on lookers. Maybe even a few who would like autographs ????

Just now, jmacken306 said:

Well, her bags aren't hanging to her knees! She could just pick-up and go to the USA where there are plenty of Nude beaches to be found without cameras and many on lookers. Maybe even a few who would like autographs ????

She can do it back in Blighty on designated beaches where it is legal, but the bird hasn't the sense to look about legality in other countries..

• Like 1

"Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person or committing any other act of obscenity shall be liable to a fine not exceeding five hundred baht". 

She should be ok....she is plainly not a "himself".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If this somehow made news back in the UK she has more than likely unknowingly revitalized her career with even a brief bit of news like this.....I know I know, she is long past caring about future income with £40 mil in the bank but I’m just saying.....it’s inadvertent global news/advertising, exactly what models eat up. Imagine the phone calls the now mother of 5 might be getting from friends back home!! “Your topless in the tabloids”

14 minutes ago, transam said:

She can do it back in Blighty on designated beaches where it is legal, but the bird hasn't the sense to look about legality in other countries..

It's for the publicity and was set up for her.  No point in doing it in a country where it is perfectly legal to go topless on a beach.  Peter Andre's ex knows exactly what she is doing.

• Like 1

My, but Katie Price being rich and successful, does seem to bring out the worst in some people. 

“Every woman knows that, regardless of all her other achievements, she is a failure if she is not beautiful.”

Germaine Greer, The Whole Woman

• Haha 1