BMW Thailand unveils 520d Sport

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, mike324 said:

Hi everyone, I'm the guy Esso49 is talking about. Actually I said the legroom is slightly bigger, I never said the car is bigger. Some folks have a problem with reading comprehension. But yes please mention it in every thread.

I do have a garage full of fun cars to drive. But Esso49 does not believe so. Since we are on the topic,  I just purchase a 630GT last month! Its a nice car to drive, space wise its comparable to a 7 series but cheaper! I'll take some pics when I get home today! You can check it out tomorrow! Yes we can debate about the looks, I still prefer the look of a normal 7 over the GT.

Yes BMW are a pain to fix due to the electronics, but diesel versions are a lot more reliable. I talk to the service tech, they say they have less problems with diesel engines. Perhaps something to do with the engine running cooler?

I sold my 2004 520d a couple years ago with over 300,000 km on the clock. Never had a problem with the car. Compare to my 2003 M3 and 2004 7 Series, these cars had a few electrical and transmission problems and were a nightmare to fix. 

Dont worry, ive called my 4 series a 5, but no one gives a rats arse unless its Toyota, then they splits hairs over tyres n KPL. 

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2018 at 7:05 PM, Esso49 said:

There is a guy on another thread stupidly saying that the Honda City is a bigger car than a Land Rover Evoque.  He will no doubt try to debate that the Honda City is faster than a BMW 520d. But be warned he has a garage full of Porches and M cars so he may question the specification of the 520d.  After saying that than I would rather have a 520d than a Honda City .

Hi Esso, as promised here is a pic of my 630 GT. It was getting late, couldn't really bother to take more pics. Now this car has huge space inside!

I do enjoy driving my imaginary meccano cars! ????

I would love to see one of your 65 cars, anything interesting that you use to own? Being a car nut, surely you must have some pics!

IMG_1796.JPG