Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I once looked admiringly at a shapely tush on a young shop assistant and imagined some dirty fantasy !!
She turned around and was obviously a he not a she , I was instantly woken from my dirty day dream !!

That’s my sexual experience with a ladyboy !! and I’m not proud of it emoji51.png

Yeah, if they are too curvy, I generally assume they might be ladyboys as most Thais (with exception of many up in Isaan) are straight, flat toothpick body and pancake breasted. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

On 10/9/2018 at 9:46 PM, Jingthing said:

I feel excluded.  Because I am gay, I certainly haven't done anything with ladyboys, as that's a straight thing.

Next … 

That puts a nicely complicated twist on an otherwise already convoluted issue   5555555

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You assume wrong. Gay men for the most part strongly prefer dudes. Why be gay otherwise? You're obsessing on genitals. Ladyboys present as FEMALES. Gay men generally prefer people that present as MALES. DUH! 

If gay men prefer people that present as MALES do they like drag kings?

dk.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 4:04 PM, observer90210 said:

....so I guess the more some whine that they are straight, no way etc., stronger are the chances that they have had their back door entertained at one point 

Another one who clearly can't tell his 'top' from their 'bottom'

7 hours ago, Spidey said:

I have long held a theory on Thai ladyboys. I would be interested in your comments on it.

A ladyboy is alleged to be transgender, ergo a woman born with a man's body. However statistics show that a far higher proportion of the Thai population are ladyboys than is the case in Western countries. Why?

Having had gay friends in the West, it became clear to me that a good proportion of them regarded bagging (or "turning") a straight guy as the ultimate prize.

My assertion is that a good percentage of ladyboys are not transgender but gay men trying to make themselves desirable to straight guys, both for the kudos and the financial gains that ensue from bagging a straight farang. This is born out that a good percentage of them do not want their genitalia altering.

The first time I met my stepson (19 at the time) he announced to me that he was gay (pretty obvious really) to which I replied " Fine by me, I don't have a problem with that" to which he immediately followed up with " My ambition is to be a ladyboy". I immediately replied, "I won't be paying for the operations". "Oh no" he replied, "I just want big, beautiful breasts". I then pointed out that he already had breasts as he was seriously fat and I wouldn't be paying for them to be augmented. The subject was never broached again.

Several years on and he is now in a relationship with a gay friend and very happy without a huge pair of breasts.

It's just a fanciful fad that young Thai gay men go through. Not body dysmorphia at all.

An alternative hypothesis is genetic modification by environmental factors. There is a village south of Lamphun where I am told over 60% of the population born male become ladyboys.

Possibly the low conversion rate to female genitalia is related to the fact suicide rates among the post-operatives are much higher.

No, almost boringly hetero. I can admire the sometimes very beautiful ladyboys I occasionally see in Chiang Mai; however, not remotely tempted. But then, I'm not into anal sex or blowjobs either. That's not a judgment - they just don't interest me.

Straight is an absolute value, everything else is divergent. Perhaps there is such a thing as pure gay on the other end.

To visualize it geometrically, straight would be a straight line, gay could be a circle; everything else is an arc. 

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No, almost boringly hetero. I can admire the sometimes very beautiful ladyboys I occasionally see in Chiang Mai; however, not remotely tempted. But then, I'm not into anal sex or blowjobs either. That's not a judgment - they just don't interest me.

That reminds me of that old joke: Comes a guy in a bar and orders a beer. He drinks all of it and orders the 2nd one. He continues to drink that one. The barman asks him: What happened? The guy: My first BJ. Barman: Now that's wonderful. The guy: Yeah, sure, but I don't get the taste out of my mouth... ????

• Haha 2