7 Eleven rant

bluesofa

Just now, BritManToo said:

Why not pick up the loaf, take it to the checkout and ask the price?

Tao Rai kap?

Because there was a bloody long queue, with only one cashier and two of the people in the front were ordering microwave food.

Besides, I wanted to know the difference in price between the small loaf and the large loaf, to know which was better value, in order to buy a few and put them in the freezer.

What happened to the idea of customer service and showing the price on the shelf?

• Like 2

I had the same thing happen in Tesco, I was looking to buy coffee and saw this new product with the all in one.  It was double the shot and some really cool looking dude with Tom Cruise sunnies and hot sports car, I was thinking yeah thats me. I couldnt find the price for the life of me, the coffee to the left and right no problem price under them.  I too couldnt be bothered  getting a price check and thinking what moron goes to the effort loading the shelf and cant sort a simple price tag.  Pissed off I bought some almond crap coffee and will choke that down for the next 2 weeks. Well played Mr tesco on palming that off.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

All round yours for a sandwich? had the same in Waitrose yesterday with mince pies marked up as a pound but was £2.49 at the till wanted to maim the cashier but had to give in and pay the world gone mad ????  

£2.49 for mince pies .! Aldi's and the other one Lidl'll be doing 6 for a squid shortly .. 

( edit just seen the Waitrose bit )

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

5 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

I had the same thing happen in Tesco, I was looking to buy coffee and saw this new product with the all in one.  It was double the shot and some really cool looking dude with Tom Cruise sunnies and hot sports car, I was thinking yeah thats me. I couldnt find the price for the life of me, the coffee to the left and right no problem price under them.  I too couldnt be bothered  getting a price check and thinking what moron goes to the effort loading the shelf and cant sort a simple price tag.  Pissed off I bought some almond crap coffee and will choke that down for the next 2 weeks. Well played Mr tesco on palming that off.

I know Big C have a few wall-mounted scanners that will tell you the price of an item. No idea if other supermarkets have them, but I know 7 Eleven don't.

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Got to say, this one falls under the "Are you Kidding Me" category.

Well it suckered you in!

As you can see, my rant is not only about the lack of price labels, but the fact I can't even contact 7 Eleven to ask about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I know Big C have a few wall-mounted scanners that will tell you the price of an item. No idea if other supermarkets have them, but I know 7 Eleven don't.

Misses said same,  but I couldnt see one for the life of me.

26 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

All round yours for a sandwich? had the same in Waitrose yesterday with mince pies marked up as a pound but was £2.49 at the till wanted to maim the cashier but had to give in and pay the world gone mad ????  

Mince Pies in October..............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !  lol

• Haha 2

All this aside, I might be suspicious of those who frequent seven as a matter life's course - less the obsessions about policies and operations. [even when promoted in jest]

Just saying like....

????