Pretty Bike Benelli Leoncino

AllanB

I think the Chinese are heading in the right direction to do to the Japs what they did to the Brits, but the other way around, by making good looking bikes.

This is a darling, from the Italian pen and that seat in gathered fabric is gonna be comfortable. Lets hope in comes to Thailand..........

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If KK has Yamaha, Suzuki and Triumph dealerships, and Udon does not, but Udon has a Benelli dealership, i am sure KK will have too.

My suggestion is if you are keen on this motorcycle, to nip down to your nearest dealers and see and touch one in the flesh.

My binding recollection of seeing one, was the ginormous forks. I mean big. Big as in 1200cc 200bhp supersportsbike big. 50mm tubes?

If KK has Yamaha, Suzuki and Triumph dealerships, and Udon does not, but Udon has a Benelli dealership, i am sure KK will have too.
My suggestion is if you are keen on this motorcycle, to nip down to your nearest dealers and see and touch one in the flesh.
My binding recollection of seeing one, was the ginormous forks. I mean big. Big as in 1200cc 200bhp supersportsbike big. 50mm tubes?

Ubon’s got 2 dealers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spoke to the Udon guy about 2 years ago and he said they were about to open a dealership in KK, so don't hold your breath. They seemed quite good in Udon and only an hour up HW2.

Can't wait to hear from Jackdd, it surely is an appealing looking bike. May trade in my CRF.