Fourteen year old girl raped at knife point on Jomtien beach then given 40 baht

webfact

Fourteen year old girl raped at knife point on Jomtien beach then given 40 baht

1pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in Pattaya are investigating the rape of a 14 year old girl on Jomtien beach last night. 

The incident happened in an area where water sports activities are organized and there are five jetskis kept. 

It is a well lit area though cops investigating only know that the rapist is a 20 - 25 year old man with facial tattoos who was looking after equipment in the area. 

The 14 year old was with friends when the man offered them 500 baht for sex. 

They refused but thereafter the man grabbed "Yui" and took her to a tent against her will. 

The friends were powerless to intervene because the man had a knife, they said.

After she was raped the group went to police. 

Sanook reported that a tent had been put away among other equipment when they arrived at the scene. 

Pol Capt Weerayut Kangkala investigating was told that the victim was raped without a condom and she was given 40 baht after the encounter. 

CCTV is being studied in an effort to find the man responsible. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-11-16
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, LennyW said:

Friends not intervening, and she was given 40 baht after the encounter, seems a bit odd for sure, i hope it was not a case of the 500 baht not forthcoming so rape was cried.

I,m with you..more to this case methinks...young guy offers 500 baht and so called refusal,so why when he "snatched" the girl did her friends not alert someone.....or as LennyW states above was rape only cried when 40 baht was given......:sad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

And what? a bunch of kids with no one phone between them? no Facebook pictures, Line and what have you? usually these kids cant breath without their mobile phones and now notheing when you need the the most? what a pathetic bunch of good for nothing kids...

The girl was promised 500 baht , but only got 40 baht.  They were probably waiting for her to come back with the money . TIT. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Spot on! When I had things stolen on the beach on Phuket years ago, at first all Thais (tourist police, bystanders...) blamed the Cambodian immigrants who were peacefully staying near the beach, minding their own business. The tourist police officers, consequently, walked right to a group of Cambodians, quizzing them... There was no indication, whatsoever, that the perpetrators were Cambodian, but, as it turned out, it was a Thai citizen!

Rapes, thefts...; the first thing Thais do, is blaming foreigners, esp. Cambodians and Burmese. ????

And westerners after the neighbours.....

43 minutes ago, zaphod reborn said:

If he didn't use a condom, a rape kit/medical examination would close the case based on DNA evidence.  I mean, they can view the CCTV, if it was working, but the real evidence is the DNA match.

Zaphod,whilst i agree with you Thai police handling of dna evidence is not very inspiring , ie; Koh Tao.