Boy am I pissed at Thailand!

Nyezhov

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Life is great! Im not any better looking thatn I was yesterday but Im walking on top of the ground instead of laying under it.

I just used it. Isaan food last night, with the waitress telling me "Ka, very strong, OK ka?" "Thai piek dee, baby". Sweat. Yummy. Now ouch. Cool, ah....

Guess we know why, huh?

My day wasnt ruined. Car accidents, dog bites, gunshot wounds, immolation, Python Penis, the runs, running out of Schweppes, finding out at the last minute that she isnt a girl, a blind date with Nancy Pelosi or a dose of the clap ruin days. Don't be so serious, its tongue in cheek, and not a butt cheek thank god @roo860

like i said, good luck to you...

• Like 1

LOL, damn it I’m pissed off to.  I haven’t had Subway in years because that’s the only western restaurant they don’t actually have where I live.  But when I’m down in Bangkok next week I will make sure that I eat at a Subway just out of spite LMAO.  I think I’ll order 5 of their cookies and all their sandwiches ????????????????????.  

I didn’t get a chance to read the whole post but I think the OP was just trying to be funny.  I remember in Tokyo they had a few Subway restaurants but their menus and sandwiches were totally different than the states.  They were still good but they were all seafood sandwiches if I remember right.  

• Haha 1

Pringles potato chips?  I’ve seen those at Seven Eleven before.  When I moved here I was surprised that I can actually even get access to American cable TV channels, but AIS has almost everything and it’s awesome!  I couldn’t even get that in Japan.  Of course we had AFN on base but at home in downtown Tokyo no American cable TV channels.  That’s why I was very surprised and happy to have those channels here in Thailand I wasn’t expecting that.  Life here is actually really good, it’s all what you make of it based on your own perspective on things.  If you’re used to living overseas as I am it’s fun for me but it’s definitely not for everyone.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Whatever medication you are on (including Pringles) I don't want any

The ability to get up in the morning and laugh at the stoopid s**t around ya? OK Ill keep it all! ????

• Like 2

I actually really am going to eat at Subway next week when I’m in Bangkok if I get time.  I’ve really never tried Subway in Thailand I can’t wait to see if it’s like Subway in the states.  I hope I get time because I’m gonna be a little busy when I’m there.  I really don’t want to eat at Chock Chai again on the way home it’s a good steak restaurant but I’ve eaten there before.  And I know if we don’t eat at Subway in Bangkok we’ll probably be stopping at Chock Chai AGAIN.  Don’t get me wrong I do like Chock Chai although by Thai standards it is a bit pricey but it is good.  They have a picture of Ronald Regan in there meeting with Thai officials back in the 80’s supposedly at that restaurant.  It’s like an American old west style restaurant.   

Oh and I got my Big C order. No toilet paper and the cans of Malee Condensed Milk looked like they had been rattling around a 1984 Baht Bus, but otherwise OK. They even charged me correctly. So correctly that they forgot to add a delivery charge 555555

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Issanjohn said:

Maybe they spiking the Pringles with something, no wonder I can’t eat just one ???? 

Hmmmm...wonder how the Lay"s are? Or Ruffles? Bet they forget the Ridges!

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Subway is pretty good here, they even have Guacamole IIRC. There is one on Sukhamvit near the corner of Soi 5 I think, just past the fat African girl in Spandex and right near the Ladyboy with one eye. Its not Halal so its safe to enter, its usually filled with guys from the US. You can tell because they are the ones saying stuff like "I wanted Black Forest Ham, not this", "How much is that in Dollars" and the universal "Doooo Yooooo Speeeeeek Ing-lish" to braces wearing chicks from Roi Et who cant even read Thai.

I know that’s one of the things I can’t stand is hearing doooo yoooo speak English it’s nice if they do but I never expect them to and I never ask.  I speak decent Thai and if I don’t understand my wife can help translate.  “The lady boy with one eye huh” ????????????.  WOW ????.  

32 minutes ago, Issanjohn said:

They have a picture of Ronald Regan in there meeting with Thai officials back in the 80’s supposedly at that restaurant.

In the old old silk village across the San Saeb from the Thompson house, they have a picture in one of the weavers house with him meeting with a Kennedy from back in the 60s✌????

Subway is pretty good here, they even have Guacamole IIRC. There is one on Sukhamvit near the corner of Soi 5 I think, just past the fat African girl in Spandex and right near the Ladyboy with one eye. Its not Halal so its safe to enter, its usually filled with guys from the US. You can tell because they are the ones saying stuff like "I wanted Black Forest Ham, not this", "How much is that in Dollars" and the universal "Doooo Yooooo Speeeeeek Ing-lish" to braces wearing chicks from Roi Et who cant even read Thai.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Gosh first world problems, anybody who lives here knows perfectly well that things such as Pringles are always broken - well nearly always. ( it might be a good idea to read the list of chemicals in Pringles - then you may hopefully never eat one again+ did you know that Pringle cartons are one of the worst pieces of packaging that can be recycled)

Ive never heard of Buttwipes before - sounds interesting- are they a sort of crispy cheesy biscuity thing? 

My answer to your terrible problems - buy a car and have a driver like most civilised people - they you never have to worry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Ive never heard of Buttwipes before - sounds interesting- are they a sort of crispy cheesy biscuity thing? 

Depends what I ate the night before. They can be hot n spicy too.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Now I'm going to have to look like an idiot shaking them like a bunch of maracas

How do you think your Pringles got to be the way they were?

There probably was a sign in Thai saying:do not shake the Pringless.

• Like 1