The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

A report on the BBC emphasized that City are still alleged to be breaching over 100 PL rules. Considering they are just celebrating winning the competition I don't see how this isn't relevant.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

A report on the BBC emphasized that City are still alleged to be breaching over 100 PL rules. Considering they are just celebrating winning the competition I don't see how this isn't relevant.

We all know the charges are still extant and they will be dealt with in due course. You bringing it up like this, particularly after us winning the PL title is pure trolling. It isn't banter Rick, you are after an argument and posting it to get a rise.

43 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

So are the BBC trolling too?

Yes. Because there is nothing new to add since the charges were brought. We have had the charges thrown at us, now we have time to defend ourselves against those charges. There is nothing new since february and so, yes, the BBC are trolling, pretty much like they always do. Glad I don't pay a license fee to them

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jellydog said:

Two down and one to go. I reckon Red Army is sucking hard on a bottle of JD about now.:post-4641-1156694572:

I don't suck on JD my boy, (Maybe that's how you roll,,but hey

each to their own ) -  I drink it just like you drink a small glass of milk before your mum tucks you in - I am actually on my 3rd bottle right now, 6.00 am in the morning (Thai time) -  Good to see you actually making a contribution to the forum  - Yes, you won the double, but u ain't won what we've won - Lets see how you fair against Inter Milan.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Typical RAG's. Not a single congratualions from any of them

48 minutes ago, petermik said:

Only just signed in BJ...and yes fully deserved win ????

Just now, mrbojangles said:

You're a decent RAG though Peter ????

Thanks sweetheart....up the Dale ????

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Never mind. That's all the confirmation I required.

Such a girl. Just enjoy your success, why do you anything from us?

Very naive to expect a guard of honour from your rivals.

Says it all though..... acceptance from us is your real trophy. Sad. 

• Confused 1

On 6/4/2023 at 6:15 AM, RedArmy said:

I don't suck on JD my boy, (Maybe that's how you roll,,but hey

each to their own ) -  I drink it just like you drink a small glass of milk before your mum tucks you in - I am actually on my 3rd bottle right now, 6.00 am in the morning (Thai time) -  Good to see you actually making a contribution to the forum  - Yes, you won the double, but u ain't won what we've won - Lets see how you fair against Inter Milan.

THREE bottles of JB sounds like drowning your sorrows.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

We haven't completed it yet mate

Fingers, toes, b0ll0x, eyes, legs crossed. 555

Will Etihad put on a plane for them?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, LeungKen said:

To Mr BJ and fellow City supporters, may I be one of the first to congratulate you on your team's achievement in winning the treble.

As a United supporter since the mid 1950s and a lover of sport and sportmanship I can acknowledge the fact that Pep has put together a first class footall team.

Congratulations.

P.S. Whilst not wanting to detract, I feel I must point out that Manchester United were the first English club to acquire all three trophies simultainously.

Not to detract further but Celtic were the first British cub to do the European Treble.

And of the eight teams that have achieved this, only Barcelona and Bayern have managed to do it twice.

But this is Pep's second Treble having done it with Barca in 2008/09.

On 5/22/2023 at 4:22 PM, mrbojangles said:

Yes. Because there is nothing new to add since the charges were brought. We have had the charges thrown at us, now we have time to defend ourselves against those charges. There is nothing new since february and so, yes, the BBC are trolling, pretty much like they always do. Glad I don't pay a license fee to them

The BBC are the biggest spreaders of misinformation, disinformation and irrelevancy the world has known. IMO. And the poor sods who want to watch any sort of live TV are forced to pay for it.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LeungKen said:

P.S. Whilst not wanting to detract, I feel I must point out that Manchester United were the first English club to acquire all three trophies simultainously.

Thanks for the congrats Ken

And also whilst not wanting to detract, I feel I must point out that City are the ONLY English club to have won both "THE" Treble and the Domestic Treble ????

• Haha 1

Now City have broken through with the Ch Lg, and their nervousness has been put behind them, next season it should be all four.

There are only a few players from all the EPL teams combined that could get into their squad. Pool have a couple. Arsenal; one perhaps. Maybe WHU. Kane passed his SBD; although at his best Richarlison might get in. Chelsea; no-one. United; no-one. Toffees have a good defender. That's about it. Maybe a player from one of the three promoted clubs have gem. We will see next season.

• Like 1