The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

32 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Henderson and Martial to start - Manchester United predicted line up vs Sheffield Utd

Man Utd cross the Pennines to face Sheffield United in the Premier League on Thursday and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could make changes.

0_share_6d010f36bcfce6d7a988a9d0896c4b4d.png

Looks alright to me. Fred has been one of the positives this season. 

• Like 1

Just now, RickG16 said:

Looks alright to me. Fred has been one of the positives this season. 

United need to make a statement tonight turn up and batter them sorry Sheffield, it's the way it has to be, over the last couple of seasons we have dropped silly points against the so called lower teams.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Why come on here? 

20 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Chelsea 1 point from the last 6 games.......? look at the money they spent

To correct your above  Manure dunce post , May i ask ,how did you get 1 POINT from Csea,s last 6 games,where it was  TEN POINTS

Man up ,and explain????

8 hours ago, deej said:

To correct your above  Manure dunce post , May i ask ,how did you get 1 POINT from Csea,s last 6 games,where it was  TEN POINTS

Man up ,and explain????

Perhaps he missed the 0... Understandable. 10 pts from 6 games is hardly setting the world alight is it?

• Like 1

Manchester United player ratings: Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba good vs Sheffield United

Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial scored for Man United in their 3-2 win at Sheffield United and here are how the players rated at Bramall Lane.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-player-ratings-rashford-19479963 

15 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Perhaps he missed the 0... Understandable. 10 pts from 6 games is hardly setting the world alight is it?

Thks for your possible excuse????

but my post was directed to Chip Butty 

Therfore with no answer, or reply to it ,obviously a dumb dunce Manure post????

Like father, like son! Wayne Rooney's oldest child, Kai, signs for Manchester United as former Red Devils and England striker takes the role of proud dad as he poses with wife Coleen and his 11-year-old footballing prodigy

• Like 1

Manchester United give team news and injury updates on Axel Tuanzebe vs Leeds United

Edinson Cavani has missed the last three Man United matches and Axel Tuanzebe and Eric Bailly were absent at Sheffield United.

United did not name a centre-back on the bench for the win at Sheffield United on Thursday night as Eric Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe had sustained minor injuries and even Marcos Rojo - who has not played for the club in over a year - is also injured again.

Solskjaer expects Bailly and Tuanzebe to be available for Sunday's meeting with Leeds. "Eric and Axel have had had small injuries but they’re available for us for Leeds, I hope," Solskjaer added. "Let’s see what we do."

Man Utd and Jesse Lingard look set to part ways this transfer window and United finally target a CDM in Moises Caicedo.

Caicedo has already played four times for Ecuador, scoring once, and established himself as a central figure in his domestic and Copa Libertadores campaigns. Used in either a holding role or as a box-to-box midfielder, his high-energy game and aggressive pressing would fit Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 's preferred game plan.

Manchester United player ratings: Scott McTominay and Fred brilliant vs Leeds United

Man United thrashed Leeds United as Scott McTominay, Bruno Fernandes, Victor Lindelof and Daniel James scored and here are how the players rated at Old Trafford.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-united-player-ratings-leeds-19493409

43 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Ole the PE Teacher give Bielsa a good lesson

The old enemy put to the sword. We showed everyone what they really are, a second rate side who scraped into the Premier League via the playoffs. Very one dimensional and we've now shown the rest of the league how to play them. Leeds, you've had your fun, now back in your box.

• Like 2

Up to third in the table. Nosebleed territory for this United team but credit where it's due. I still don't see them playing particularly well but you can't argue with recent results (in the league).

Maybe they're starting to get some benefit from the half a Billion quid net spend? I still don't see them finishing top 4 but it should be interesting watching the season play out. They certainly have the individual talent if OGS can implement a style of football.

21 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Up to third in the table. Nosebleed territory for this United team but credit where it's due. I still don't see them playing particularly well but you can't argue with recent results (in the league).

Maybe they're starting to get some benefit from the half a Billion quid net spend? I still don't see them finishing top 4 but it should be interesting watching the season play out. They certainly have the individual talent if OGS can implement a style of football.

Who hasn't spent half a billion quid? City over a billion and Chelsea cant be far behind

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Who hasn't spent half a billion quid? City over a billion and Chelsea cant be far behind

True. But they got results for that spend.

image.png.5dfefdd0c0c91592fd0a36f7ce20ac39.png

Anyway I'm not knocking United, just saying maybe they are finally getting something back on their investment. Of course, they could just as easily slip back to 6th 7th. Let's see.