The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One those days today, midfield not quick enough. Milner is a worry for me, his legs might just be on their way out. 

Indecision in the box cost us.

Thought Adrain was brilliant, really stepping up and one particularly incredible save. Fabinhno is just on another level for me, that first half was the best I've seen from him. 

This VAR though. It's still down to human error, so it's achieving nothing at this point. 

Not a bother losing this one. 

26 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

One those days today, midfield not quick enough. Milner is a worry for me, his legs might just be on their way out. 

Indecision in the box cost us.

Thought Adrain was brilliant, really stepping up and one particularly incredible save. Fabinhno is just on another level for me, that first half was the best I've seen from him. 

This VAR though. It's still down to human error, so it's achieving nothing at this point. 

Not a bother losing this one. 

Another night that was a 3-0 win. 

You created so many openings but often the final ball went astray. 

That save from Adrian was out of this world. 

For me it’s either Henderson or Milner In the starting 11. 

The two don’t seem to work. 

29 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Only got to watch the first half but I thought Napoli were a very good, skillful side. First half was proper twoing and froing. Was it me or were they all tiny?

Front players were...but Koulibaly is about 6 and a half feet! And Manolas ain't far below him!

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Liverpool 'paid £1m to Manchester City to 

settle SPYING claims after rivals brought in experts to see if their scouting system had been hacked' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7488731/Liverpool-paid-1m-settle-SPYING-claims-Manchester-City.html

VERY old news lad....even for you???? Anyway; Citeh should have changed their log ins and password after Fallows left them. If 1m was paid it was well worth it to avoid getting lumbered with Navas. Oh...and Michael Edwards came from Spurs via Comolli.

2 hours ago, wilai said:

VERY old news lad....even for you???? Anyway; Citeh should have changed their log ins and password after Fallows left them. If 1m was paid it was well worth it to avoid getting lumbered with Navas. Oh...and Michael Edwards came from Spurs via Comolli.

It's very old news from 2013 but is all over the media TODAY. Love the way you're dismissing it; says a lot about you lad.

Huge 3 points there, only for the fact I don't think we deserved all 3 in the end.  Considering the mid-week trip and loss, it's a big win for us again. 

Credit to Chelsea second half, and Lampard. I like the way they play, enjoyable to watch, some good young players there, they've got character, balls. 

54 minutes ago, wilai said:

Jurgen wins FIFA Coach of the Year Award and Alisson gets Keeper of the Year. VVD fails to make it a Hat Trick as Messi pips him to POTY.

......and Ronaldo sulks and stays at home because he didn’t win. 

I love the bit about tactical voting voting and how he didn’t have Messi in his top 3. He’s been watching the Eurovision Song Contest by looks of it. 

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

......and Ronaldo sulks and stays at home because he didn’t win. 

How many of these Awards has he attended in his career? Why should he have to trek to Switzerland or wherever it is in the middle of a game week? He does have a family you know. Why are you acting like these FIFA awards actually matter. 

39 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

How many of these Awards has he attended in his career? Why should he have to trek to Switzerland or wherever it is in the middle of a game week? He does have a family you know. Why are you acting like these FIFA awards actually matter. 

He lives less than an hour's drive away mate. His pal Van Ligt managed to get there. But I do agree that the awards are a farce.

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Obviously they matter to him when he wins ????  see above re where he lives. 

Stop getting so emotional about every post that has the remotest link to United. It was only tongue in cheek. 

57 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Stop getting so emotional about every post that has the remotest link to United. It was only tongue in cheek. 

Stop being one of those sheep that uses every opportunity to beat one of the greatest players of our lifetime down. The view of Ronaldo as completely ego centric and self absorbed is well outdated. How many former teammates need to say that he is a very hard working, humble kid who is liked in the dressing room? Conversely, his great rival appears to be very humble, but there are dressing room stories which reveal the opposite. 

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Stop being one of those sheep that uses every opportunity to beat one of the greatest players of our lifetime down. The view of Ronaldo as completely ego centric and self absorbed is well outdated. How many former teammates need to say that he is a very hard working, humble kid who is liked in the dressing room? Conversely, his great rival appears to be very humble, but there are dressing room stories which reveal the opposite. 

Struth. It’s gonna be a long season for you at this rate. 

20 hours ago, RickG16 said:

We couldn't give 2 face lifts for your gender neutral caricature, go and talk about him on your Juve thread, oh no sorry, on your Madrid thread....erm that's right he used to play for United for a bit too didn't he 10 years ago...and you still get an itchy vagina when anyone has their own opinion that doesn't suit yours. 

Do you still dress like Jesus Jones by any chance?

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Will you carry on with the kids in the next round against Arsenal or field more experience?

Probably similar side. If Alisson is back, keeper may change to Adrian. We'll maybe have a stronger bench as well.

Archived