FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Final round POTY  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prawit will obviously be relieved, as this riot will take the media's attention away from his present predicament. One of the watches, a Rolex, was apparently purchased 6 months after the good friend shuffled off his mortal coil ....

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Just got back from the first of two eye operations and having probs reading stuff, so can someone give me a heads up on any shit throwing I can try and read...????

No doubt your eyes are strained after a 12-month stint as POTY holder. I would imagine you have mixed feelings about stepping down, after a whole year of being treated like royalty. Talk to JT and Nancy, as they have both survived the post POTY months and can offer some valuable advice.

I am sure I speak for all when I hope that your lack of vision does not affect the quality of your singing!

Edited by geronimo

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

Apparently, the sheep are not protesting about the POTY, they simply want organic grass!

Yea for sure Shaun is up on the roof protesting about that very thing right now .. He's a disruptive so and so at the best of times kicking off on the way over about the in-flight menu ( mutton curry ) and the lack of sheep movies available .. Probably the last time we'll be able to fly Emirates though having said that we seem to be a few members short after the flight change over in Dubai so maybe we'll try Qatar for the journey back .. 

IMG_20181229_103537.jpg

• Haha 2