Hate Has Nothing To Do With It

Formaleins

The shooter was obviously trying to spread a message - apparently he had this blaring out of the speakers! They must have thought the devil had finally arrived!

I will be waiting to hear all of the Imams and preachers letting all of their flock know that this has nothing to do with ordinary white people and that chrisitanity has nothing to do with it - I won't be holding my breath though that is for sure. The only surprising thing about this attack of vengeance and retribution is why on earth it took so long?

Edited by Formaleins
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

By now, probably all western Heads of State/Governements have issued statements condemning this dreadful act of violence unisono and with conviction.

Strange, If Muslims blow up dozends of Christians routinely, the responses to such an event by Moslem Heads of State/Governements is usually rather "lukewarm" at best. Lacking inner conviction to condemn those acts. So it seems to me.
What could be the reason for that???

I think its pretty obvious. 

1 hour ago, K in BKK said:

This act of terrorism is indeed an act of hate.

The current climate climate of intolerance in western society has been fulled by the those who feel disenfranchised and are looking for an enemy.

The real enemy talks in folksy tones about a gentler, more prosperous time when you were respected and jobs were plentiful, he looks like you, talks like you, wears a suit and he tells you he has the answers, then he points at those who don't look like you and he tells you that that group is the source of your pain all the while he dishes out tax cuts to his rich benefactors and cuts your health care.

This is hate, hate fulled by fear of the Other, generated for the benefit of the rich. Its a shell game...you are looking in the wrong place.

This is fascism at work and it wont end well for anyone.

If only people had their eyes open wide enough to see this. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2019 at 1:50 AM, swissie said:

By now, probably all western Heads of State/Governements have issued statements condemning this dreadful act of violence unisono and with conviction.

Strange, If Muslims blow up dozends of Christians routinely, the responses to such an event by Moslem Heads of State/Governements is usually rather "lukewarm" at best. Lacking inner conviction to condemn those acts. So it seems to me.
What could be the reason for that???

Only "lukewarm" because Western media choose not to print it. Creep Rupert Murdoch has had almost 4000 anti Muslim articles in his papers the last year. He refuses to print anything good about them. He is as culpable for Christchurch as the shooter is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1