Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

If they don't find a few guys to kick some goals no one will be watching them.

Sounds like Melbourne doesn't it ? gigglem.gif

Ahh rons in a funny mood......not....my team are either pitiful or bold, well the time is for them to become bold now......the new Star wars movie is an indication mr of whats going to be happing soon, stay tuned,...and you heard it here first.

That fat arsed woman should mind her own business......aussie women seemed to have grown balls....im with you jo about my choices in women.

As for mr Nixon i read last week that the school girl who is a woman now tried to block his new book from coming out, the court threw her bid out, Nixon went on record as being delighted with the free media attention the ex school girl gave him, some people never grow up and in the case of Rickie he has been basking in the afterglow of adoration for so long he just hasnt woken up to what a moron he is....the media made him look rather dumb there for a while and even i think he isn't so he would have been well advised to not write a book....as we all know the Aussie public have a short memory, all will be forgiven in time if you lay low enough.....Carey and a few more come to mind.

You all though Malthouse was finished right? well no he isn't, Foxtel has signed the legendary coach for its reality program The Recruit taking over from Voss who has taken up a coaching position with The Power....he might get lucky too and find a position somewhere on the planet after the series is over. Malthouse gives the usual spiel....load of crap....on 10 weeks intensive for a group of no hopers who never made it, "coaching and developing young men is what i love etc etc" Apparently as i wouldn't know since i don't pay for TV this show was very popular with viewers ( seem people will watch most any garbage going) AFL clubs were very sceptical as you would imagine they would be, well the Johann Wagner who i assume won the first season recently got delisted from The Power as a rookie....and to think they hired Voss after that.

The Age newspaper looking to bulk content at this quite time of year has decided to speculate on who will be club captains this year.....

Blues Marc Murphy, Bolton refused to guarantee him the job to date, but theres no one else.

Crows Taylor Walker, they claim he's a natural leader.

Lions Tom Rockliff, to keep the job, wasn't to good in my fantasy team last season.

Woods Scott Pendlebury, why would you want to change?

Bombers Jobe Watson, dads big smile on 7 news sport is a front runner to jobe career choices, logical choice after the Hird debacle, no one else, to keep the job he probably doesn't want anyway.

Dockers Mathew Pavlich, to retain but in same breath give it to Fyfe, as with the premiership campaign the captaincy should go to a key forward that the Dockers are yet to recruit, if that makes sense to you your a star as I'm not sure what the newspaper is talking about there.

Cats Joel Selwood, 4 years on and now brother to play along side of him...they can swap no one will know the difference.

Suns Gary Ablet of course, written into his contract day one, is going to have to learn to be a better leader with all loose and wayward attitude of Sun's players on the holiday coast....

Giants Callan ward....gee so many clubs so many players to keep up with...they claim he's getting better in the role.

Hawks Luke Hodge best number 1 ever, so many premierships....just try and take it off him.

Demons Nathan Jones 3rd season as leader no one else anyway as yet shaved head and those tattoos put fear of god onto the opposition, will be leading an improving midfield this season, was a cheap midfielder in my fantasy team that scored 100 average week in week out.

Roos Andrew Swallow, the picture here is Scott looks like he loves him and andy looking away...is this the gay Scott?

Power Travis Boak now they have Voss there all is taken care of.

Tigers Trent Crotchin, 3 times best and fairest, with best player seemingly in trouble at start of each season safe in the job until 2020.

Saints Nick captain fantastic Riewoldt, 10 seasons as skipper will take it to the grave with him....

Swans surprise surprise 2 captains ...Kieran jack, Jarrad McVeigh, good way to keep player payments down own star players.

Eagles Shannon Hurn WHO?....did say so many teams...

Bulldogs Bobby Murphy, not my choice, never thought to much of him in fact, 34 next month looking to get pension from the Dogs.

And what have we learned today? Pure filler as The ASge has no idea.

• Like 2

"That fat arsed woman should mind her own business......aussie women seemed to have grown balls....im with you jo about my choices in women."

Not too sure if it's balls that they have grown? just some bad attitudes.

But, you know.. regarding woman,

That once you go Asian, you forget the caucasians"

• Like 2

Yes, the woman comes across as a busybody and probably wanted her 5 minutes of fame,

but let's not forget the poor behaviour of Martin. We don't know how boisterous he was and if kids

and woman were around.

Sorry to says fella's, I think it's a bit untidy when blokes slag off women from their home country.

• Like 1

Yes, the woman comes across as a busybody and probably wanted her 5 minutes of fame,

but let's not forget the poor behaviour of Martin. We don't know how boisterous he was and if kids

and woman were around.

Sorry to says fella's, I think it's a bit untidy when blokes slag off women from their home country.

I beg to differ WILL, its become apparent here in aussie land women in general these days have got to much to say, they have grown some masculine qualities because they weren't born with them, its like a vacuum, as womens liberation moved one way and never stopped at the border the men and for some its been painful have back tracked to a quite place as you can expect from most humans the girls just keeps on taking ground.

I recently had words with a female bunnings employee, its enough that bunnings killed of all the decent builders supply around and i think its one big toy shop she had the audacity to try and tell me...well I'm getting tired of women who know to much about things they don't as you see every bunnings employee is an expert so to shut her up i had to shout her down...she didn't want to give in, even ex-wife who was such a sweet and quite girl once give em a bit off independence and all of a sudden they become the police and moral guidance of my miserable life.

Saturday here in the burbs of Melbourne 2 rather late 30's something women who weren't to bad looking cause i live in a nice suburb had some verbal disagreements that were rather loud because i could hear them over my loud playing iPod plugged into my car hifi system because I'm half deaf from working in the building industry, as i drove past there 2 cars stopped dead on the road way, animated arm and hand gestures wailing sounds at fever pitch with both mouths moving at the same time over a small scratch on a bumper bar one had caused the other, women most defiantly here at least have become more masculine in almost every avenue of life, i haven't had much to do with an white girl in over 8 years now but the couple of times i did forget i was quickly reminded why i will move to Thailand to live soon.

• Like 1

Looks as if KB is rattling some cages at Tigerland.

Ban Tigers star Dustin Martin for 12 months, urges Richmond legend Kevin Bartlett

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-news/ban-tigers-star-dustin-martin-for-12-months-urges-richmond-legend-kevin-bartlett-20151207-glhy7l.html#ixzz3tgXivJN2

KB's in lala land.

Richmond are a club of turmoil as it is,i don't think they will ban someone who has finished in their top 3 in the f&b for last 3 years and puts bums on seats on gameday.

• Like 1

Looks as if KB is rattling some cages at Tigerland.

Ban Tigers star Dustin Martin for 12 months, urges Richmond legend Kevin Bartlett

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-news/ban-tigers-star-dustin-martin-for-12-months-urges-richmond-legend-kevin-bartlett-20151207-glhy7l.html#ixzz3tgXivJN2

KB's in lala land.

Richmond are a club of turmoil as it is,i don't think they will ban someone who has finished in their top 3 in the f&b for last 3 years and puts bums on seats on gameday.

Yep, agree mate.

If it was Harry halfback flanker who did it, the ramifications would be different I'm sure.

Don't let anyone tell you that all players are treated equally.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

and woman were around.

Seems pointless to slag off home country women. It's bad enough they are missing out on all Bookman and Chimpy have to offer. No need to constantly remind them of their loss.

Big Dusty probably thought he was just having a friendly yarn with some of his father's mates that the grew up around.

Disagreements around the Martin clan traditionally have been settled with Knives, guns, occasional death, or in this case deadly chopsticks

It isn't often we have a report of a drunken (and probably drug fueled) player telling a member of the public that they are going to kill them.

It isn't a great look... But hey, Martin apologized, even if the sentences structure, language, and general wording of the apology seemed like it came straight out of the PR sausage making machine.

But hey, in a few days time when Dusty sits down again and spends half an hour slowly reading out loud the first sentence I feel sure he will agree with it.

• Like 2

I wonder if ASADA will be visiting Dusty any time soon for a 'random' sample...

Welcome to our cosy little subforum.

Hope you stick around.

We also have a prestigious tipping comp every yearsmile.png

Count me in. I hope you accept one-eyed Collingwood supporters. [emoji12]

yes we do, we don't discriminate, we had a fantasy league too if some one bothers to do it again since they guy who did it got banned unless chooks comes back in another life and that might be you....last time he posed as a doggie supporter before he got kicked out of the tipping...ho its a soap opera in aussie rules forum....but don't let that put you off....we have lots of fun here...there still bagging me over Jack watts.

• Like 1

Hope you stick around.

Cynical Sailor,2 former winners are Farmerjo and myself.

I forget who won this year.

WILL won it this year....he was very modest about it....thats after they threw that doggie supporter out 3 games from the end of the season, i came second with no experience so that should tell you something....ho the Fantasy, we don't talk about that much....becasue i won it....no experience necessary there as well...

• Like 2

Thought Alex might like to look at this. clap2.gif

F A %Fremantle 1857 1564 118.7
Melbourne 1573 2044 77

I think your trying to tell me something ron........BUT we didn't pretend to be premiership favorites, and lets face it, you gave us Jeff White and the pick that snared Jess Hogan (how that must hurt) whilst your team took Col Silvia off our hands....now i ask you who got the better deal?

Ps....you kicked only 290 odd points more than us over 22 games which is around 13 points more a game....you were top were we were 5th last out of 18.....

Edited by AlexRRR

Melbourne 1573 2044 77

I think your trying to tell me something ron........BUT we didn't pretend to be premiership favorites, and lets face it, you gave us Jeff White and the pick that snared Jess Hogan (how that must hurt) whilst your team took Col Silvia off our hands....now i ask you who got the better deal?

Ps....you kicked only 290 odd points more than us over 22 games which is around 13 points more a game....you were top were we were 5th last out of 18.....

The past is lttered with situations like you stated in the 1st paragraph and has most likely happened to all clubs.

I don't worry about things like that, it's part of life.

In the 2nd paragraph, you've answered your opening line. thumbsup.gif

Melbourne 1573 2044 77

The past is lttered with situations like you stated in the 1st paragraph and has most likely happened to all clubs.

I don't worry about things like that, it's part of life.

In the 2nd paragraph, you've answered your opening line. thumbsup.gif

Yes RON but you were first and only 13 points a game better in scoring where we were 13th...but its ok...all good karma my friend...do enjoy your evening.attachicon.gif4fWikxI.png

In the games played between the two teams last year, the average winning margin was 61 points. In whose favour was were they ?

Hope you stick around.

While we're on the tipping, we also have a separate tipping comp

for the finals which is even more prestigious.

Apparently, there's only been one winner.

• Like 2

Hope you stick around.

While we're on the tipping, we also have a separate tipping comp

for the finals which is even more prestigious.

Apparently, there's only been one winner.

Was it Alex?

• Like 1