Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

The AFL has referred the Dustin Martin matter to the police for investigation.

AFL Statement:

"The AFL has today asked police to investigate the allegation that a woman was threatened by Dustin Martin in a restaurant on Saturday night.

The serious nature of the allegation requires that this matter be referred to the police.

If the investigation reveals threatening and violent behaviour, the AFL will take strong action.

However, it is important for the investigation to be complete before the AFL acts or makes any further comment."

• Like 1

Just in case you forgot who she was....she was married to Dee Brad Miller....

Lovely Pia. Aren’t babes like that Bookman’s daily fare.

That bandaid must be where the rat came that fast out of the drainpipe that it bit her high and to the right.

• Like 2

That bandaid must be where the rat came that fast out of the drainpipe that it bit her high and to the right.

Only if they are Thai and approved by Chimpy, joboss

• Like 1

AFL Statement:

"The AFL has today asked police to investigate the allegation that a woman was threatened by Dustin Martin in a restaurant on Saturday night.

The serious nature of the allegation requires that this matter be referred to the police.

If the investigation reveals threatening and violent behaviour, the AFL will take strong action.

However, it is important for the investigation to be complete before the AFL acts or makes any further comment."

Dreaming he will get traded to the Saints whoops i mean the woods?

I hunted around for a picture of Tracy but the only one i could find was the back of her head and shoulders.smile.png

What about her big arse? surly you couldn't miss it, and now she's made headlines that head would be swollen too.....

Bookie has a thing for skinny brown girls, pia is to fat for him, she's god dam perfect for me...and i bet she could salsa the house down...

Interesting place for a bandaid isn't it? Might be from one evening where brad threw her on to the bed and she got caught on the bed post don't you think?

Bookie has a thing for skinny brown girls, pia is to fat for him, she's god dam perfect for me...and i bet she could salsa the house down...

Interesting place for a bandaid isn't it? Might be from one evening where brad threw her on to the bed and she got caught on the bed post don't you think?

Could be covering up a tatt,, ราก

• Like 2

Hey Ron i nominated you for postor of the year in another thread....for you vid collection you do.....but them pomps took it over...

Thanks for that.I don't know whether it is deserved and there has been another nomination from Fang. I also noticed that it has been recorded as Ron18 ?

Since there is no real footy news worth the effort to print thought i might spice ups your lives guys.

Id fly that airline....reminds me of the first time i went to Thailand, on the return flight there was a cute Thaiair Meg Rayn hostess look alike but Thai....couldnt take my eyes off her...dam she got off in Sydney back in the days were there was a stop before Melbourne....

I experienced a car show in BKK....the guys go with SLR's just for the girls i think...

The last pic is what bookie likes....i know...i know....( the uni girls)

Always good to see some familiar faces

• Like 1

Smith forced to apologise to Blues after drunken incident

SECOND-YEAR Carlton forward Clem Smith has been punished with extra training sessions this week after being forced to apologise to his teammates for being involved in a drunken altercation last Saturday night.

The Blues have confirmed Smith, 19, was involved in a physical incident that attracted police involvement last weekend after a night of drinking in South Yarra.

While no charges have been laid - and the Blues don't believe there will be - the seven-game player is believed to have come off second best in the scuffle in Chapel Street.

While a remorseful Smith has been open and honest with the Blues about the incident, the club is still looking into the details of what led to him being drawn into the altercation

Police attended the scene before Smith willingly went home.

Based on what the Blues already know from Smith's account, they don't expect the matter to be taken any further but remain bitterly disappointed the youngster was drinking heavily in the first place during a crucial block of summer training.

As punishment for his actions, Smith has had to apologise to the playing group this week, a big step for the naturally reserved and quiet West Australian.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-12-10/smith-forced-to-apologise-to-blues-after-drunken-incident

AFL Statement:

Isn't it up to the victim to make a statement/charge?

• Like 1

AFL Statement:

So the afl is above the law now.

Hey Ron i nominated you for postor of the year in another thread....for you vid collection you do.....but them pomps took it over...

Thanks for that.I don't know whether it is deserved and there has been another nomination from Fang. I also noticed that it has been recorded as Ron18 ?

A big wooooops.....sorry Ron, was you that i meant.

• Like 1

AFL Statement:

How so FJ?

AFL Statement:

No JO you don't get it....far arse tracy works for channel 7 Sydney, now with TV rights etc she might be rooting the big boss....the Tinker league won't be seen to be doing the right thing no matter the outcome, remember the cameras were off...very lucky and fast thinking by a junior down there at AFL house and obviously the owner of the Japanese restaurant loves his footy and might even be a Tiger supporter considering Dusty was there, you got to look around the corner jo, as well several patrons that we're interviewed played down the incident.....as i was saying the other day some of these sheilas give em an inch they take a mile give em some rope and they will hang them selves....its beyond what is right now, this has become a woman against a man, womens liberation all over again, remember they didn't stop at the border they are coming like the IS, sniping and terrorist attacks at the heart of manhood....FOOTBALL.

Seriously best thing is to hand it over to an independent body and let them decide, if its true about the chop stick then police should sort it out, believe that woman won't won't lie still until its dragged through every newspaper and court, she wants dusty head on her mantle.

You know i can see this in my minds eye....that restaurant was in Windor, thats in the Liberal heart land in other words a posh area, she is a producer at 7, she's use to getting her way, she thinks she has the right to ask someone to shut up, she's just use to being top pussy cat in her office...ive met a few of these women now...they want the romance they want the winning and dining and they want there man to be a man, in other words 10 inches taller and in a suite built like a brick shit house and thats where it stops she's in charge everywhere else.

• Like 1

AFL Statement:

How so FJ?

I agree with what you said Bookman,if it was serious she would have gone straight to the police.

But she instead reported it to the club.

• Like 1

No JO you don't get it....far arse tracy works for channel 7 Sydney, now with TV rights etc she might be rooting the big boss....the Tinker league won't be seen to be doing the right thing no matter the outcome, remember the cameras were off...very lucky and fast thinking by a junior down there at AFL house and obviously the owner of the Japanese restaurant loves his footy and might even be a Tiger supporter considering Dusty was there, you got to look around the corner jo, as well several patrons that we're interviewed played down the incident.....as i was saying the other day some of these sheilas give em an inch they take a mile give em some rope and they will hang them selves....its beyond what is right now, this has become a woman against a man, womens liberation all over again, remember they didn't stop at the border they are coming like the IS, sniping and terrorist attacks at the heart of manhood....FOOTBALL.

Seriously best thing is to hand it over to an independent body and let them decide, if its true about the chop stick then police should sort it out, believe that woman won't won't lie still until its dragged through every newspaper and court, she wants dusty head on her mantle.

You know i can see this in my minds eye....that restaurant was in Windor, thats in the Liberal heart land in other words a posh area, she is a producer at 7, she's use to getting her way, she thinks she has the right to ask someone to shut up, she's just use to being top pussy cat in her office...ive met a few of these women now...they want the romance they want the winning and dining and they want there man to be a man, in other words 10 inches taller and in a suite built like a brick shit house and thats where it stops she's in charge everywhere else.

<deleted> me.. Didn't realise we were still in 1955...

• Like 1

1955-1964 are the best years for Melbourne supporters

About bloody time: Why did police take so long to launch Dustin Martin probe?

About bloody time. Late on Thursday the AFL announced it was handing over the investigation to the police into claims that Richmond footballer Dustin Martin had threatened a woman in a Windsor restaurant.

I must have missed the announcement that the AFL had been elevated to the status of the FBI.

Stupidly, I thought it ran a game of footy and enforces the rules of that game. The fact is once Martin was accused of serious criminal offences it should have been a police investigation.

The woman says Martin raised chopsticks above her eye and threatened to stab her before he slammed his palm against a wall above her head.

"He reacted extremely angrily, very very agitated, began swearing at me, standing over me physically, it was extremely intimidating," the Sydney woman, identified as "Tracey", told Channel Seven.

This means he will, belatedly, be investigated for threats to kill, assault and assault with a weapon.

Under the law, it doesn't matter if someone intends to carry out a threat to kill, it is still an offence if the victim fears he or she will.

The penalty is up to 10 years jail.

The incident happened on Saturday night at a Japanese restaurant, was reported to Richmond on Sunday and was all over the media on Monday morning .

And the police did stuff all about it.

There were witnesses and video and ample evidence to begin an investigation.

And yet the police did not move.

The AFL took on the investigation rather than the detectives. And you wonder why women think crimes against them are not taken seriously.

If an AFL player was accused of robbing a bank or committing a fraud it would be a police matter and yet terrifying a woman is apparently not that serious.

If a reporter at The Age was accused of a crime it goes to the cops. And yet when a player - in the off-season and not at work - is accused of attacking a woman it is initially dealt with in house.

The AFL got burnt by involving themselves in the Essendon drug investigation rather than leaving it to an independent body but in this case it's the police's fault for not initiating an inquiry into an allegation of criminal violence against a woman.

Any sergeant from Prahran who saw the media reports should have thought "not on my patch" and launched an investigation immediately. After all the message on the police badge says Uphold The Right.

Any fool knows that the best evidence is current evidence. CCTV, witnesses and the victim are the keys and it has been already contaminated by a non-law enforcement investigation.

The victim has already been interviewed and the accused already warned.

There are protocols between the AFL and the police on matters such as match fixing and quite rightly so.

But this is different. A straightforward claim requiring a police response.

If a police officer was on the scene you would have expected Martin to have been arrested on the spot. But this is a relatively simple investigation with a simple outcome.

If there is sufficient evidence Martin will be charged, if not, he won't.

The AFL and police have tried to lead in the area of violence against women but they have stuffed this up.

One of the key priorities in such cases is the welfare of the victim.

While the police and the AFL were handing out press releases did anyone bother to tell this woman the case was now a criminal investigation. The answer is no.

She learned about it on Twitter and feels betrayed by the very people she needs to trust.

What a disgrace.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/about-bloody-time-why-did-police-take-so-long-to-launch-dustin-martin-probe-20151210-gll17x.html#ixzz3tzbRtzMP
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

He's still pissed off i beat him in the GF off fantasy...dont know what you mean grant...if your not up with the discussions here best you leave it....just remember the Dees no matter how bad they get there still got 12 premierships to the Swans 3 ....in the end the number stack up.

• Like 1

1955-1964 are the best years for Melbourne supporters

Im no prude i tell it like it is....im no pretender Dees are crap most of the time....BUT in the distant past they had a habit of winning multiple premierships.....2 hat tricks several duels solo's \only a few times.....Fear when were good because when were good were we dominate....and we have done it a few times.

So in a nutshell,she made a deal out of it and will have to press charges?

Your finally getting it Jo ....."tracy"has made a big deal out of it....she knew who he was because she escalated it when she said she would call the club.....not saying Dusty handled it well....not saying he deserves to not go under over it.......patrons at the scene have stated to police and AFL it wasn't anywhere as dramatic as the woman claims..... of course were getting it all 2cd and 3rd hand so to shoot our mouth off would be unwise...

Dusty was in her sights....the guys got a reputation that will stay with him for the rest of his life, he's got tattoos all over himself...looks rough as guts, she knew who he was....i ask you....what would you do if you were in a situation like that? me i would ignore it....giving fuel would only make the fire worse...i also would expect the establishment to take action especially if they want to keep there partrons happy....at the very least you could have a word to staff to quiten the individual....so far all we know she took it upon herself too tell Martin to shut up and bugger off, a drunk man is not a sensible man so off it went....i ask you who showed better judgment?

Also being single for 15 years here in AU I've meet all types of women....ive even witness my ex and what she was to what she is now....if channed the right way its all good...but some don't know where to stop...i was joking in past threads but I'm not far wrong either...

Lets take a look at Tracy...30 something...thats the age you think you know it all....male or female, TV producer...you don't get a senior position like that if you don't have some guts. Like i said she's not use to not getting her own way.

Better heads at AFL house and Tiger land have realised this won't blow over also the fact the miss works for channel 7 is also delicate so they have taken the best possible route and thats give it to the police to work out, what ever they come up with won't tarnish the AFL or the club, will be seen as independent, meanwhile it could take all year to work through so club get to play player while Tracy is stewing up there in Sydney....and who knows might even soften her stance once her work mates get in her ear....

• Like 1