Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Don't forget my club port and saints down a man all season now.

Blues won't get the wooden spoon again, its a given who will finnish last, might be a good idea for the whole club to take 12 months off, there going to get some hidings and unlikely to win a game.

They might be able to cover a dozen players for 4 or 5 games and even get some good results....but 22 games?

Speaking of your mob Alex, what about your next senior coach, wasn't he involved in this ASADA/WADA thing?

Thanks for the reminder GRANT....since the AFL moved heaven and earth to save the hapless Dees with millions and sent PeterJackson over to take over you can bet that Goodwin was officially forgotten all for the good of not the AFL but the survival of the Melbourne Demons, but I'm sure if someone rumbles they might look his way, in this case Goodwin will be seen only as a line coach with no real authority coach us for 3 years then head back to the Crows where he will win 5 premierships on the trott.

Meanwhile club issues a statement as follows....MELBOURNE Football Club acknowledges today's decision by CAS, and the impact it has on Melbourne player Jake Melksham.

Melbourne Coach Paul Roos said: “Jake was recruited to our Club for the long term. Today’s decision is desperately disappointing for Jake, but as I’ve reassured him, the Club will do everything in its power to support him, until he can officially return to the Club in a training and playing capacity.”

“Speaking with Jake today, he is obviously personally devastated by this decision but also very concerned for the other 33 players and the impact it can have on their lives.

“Jake is only 24 years old and still has a long and successful career ahead of him at the Melbourne Football Club, which we look forward to him continuing in 2017."

Please note: Jake was recruited to Melbourne during the 2015 trade period and signed a four year deal with the Club until the end of 2019.

ps.......i hope that we with Port and the Saints demand that Essendon meet the suspended player payments for the season.

• Like 1

.....In hindsight. I'd question why the AFL has to be governed by WADA at all. I'm pretty sure the NFL in the US is not governed by them

I don't believe that the AFL Doping Tribunal should have been tasked with determining guilt of the Essendon 34 in the first place. The AFL was involved up to its neck in this scandal, and it appeared very convenient that all players were found to not have a case to answer.

Damn good thing that WADA stepped in. The judicial process should not only be completely independent, but also seen to be completely independent.

There is a case for stating the AFL is self harming. They might have been better to avoid any links with WADA to begin with and sweep things under the carpet themselves.

I believe the AFL link to WADA might be dictated partially by government funding of AFL and conditions therein for receiving funding

• Like 1

Banned Bombers players could sue for millions, legal experts believe

ESSENDON players banned for a year could sue the club and its insurers for millions, legal experts believe.

Sports lawyers believe the players could launch legal action against the club for either a breach of contract or failure in its duty of care.

AFL Players Association chief Paul Marsh said the chance of legal action against the club was “very high”, but it was also Plan B.

“You can take this down a long winded legal path or you can look to settle this with the club,” Marsh said.

“We’ve had those discussions with the club, with the AFL, that’s the direction we’d like to start in and then let’s see where it goes.

Sport and media lawyer Justin Quill said if players couldn’t get a reasonable settlement, they should sue the club for its failure in its duty of care to them and for breach of contract.

It is not just the loss of a year’s salary the club could be liable for, this has effected them in other ways”.

“Take someone like Jobe Watson who might have played for two or three more years, this might now end his career. He might end it without a Brownlow instead of potentially winning two.

“That will effect his future earning capacity. There’s also the trauma they’ve gone through. It’s certainly more than a year’s salary — it could be quite significant.”

“The insurers are likely to be on the hook for it.”

Player agent Peter Jess, whose client Nathan Lovett-Murray was among the 34 players banned, said a “welfare fund” needed to be established to support the players, or they would fight.

“You’ve got 34 players, it’s effectively two-thirds of the salary cap that they would have to spend anyway to maintain that — it’s in the tens of millions,” Jess said.

“But while I’m on the record saying players will have to pursue their rights civilly, I would hope that there is a more enlightened view and we can get a sensible coalition of the concerned stakeholders underway to make sure we have an emergency or a welfare fund put in place immediately to make sure the players are not disadvantaged by this.”

He said the money could come from various sources.

“The AFL has significant reserves and also there’s other people that may well find themselves personally liable anyway, if a claim was started,” he said.

Lovett-Murray was playing coach at Rumbalara in Shepparton before yesterday’s verdict.“He’s devastated,” Jess said.

“His career as a coach has been taken away from him. As part of his role he’s also an indigenous mentor, now he’s not allowed to go near the footy club.

“He can’t hold any official role so he’s effectively unemployed and he’s got to go and try and find a job.”

Former Geelong great Sam Newman said the players had obvious course for legal action against the club and the AFL.

“They must be liable ... surely there must be a course for civil action,’’ he said.

So far former rookie player Hal Hunter is the only player to launch legal action against the club. He applied to the Supreme Court this year asking the club and the AFL to disclose details of the supplements he was given during the doping program run by Stephen Dank.

He said he was worried about his health and safety after the club was unable to tell him what he was injected with.

Richard Redman, who negotiated a deal with ASADA for Cronulla Sharks players to only serve an effective three game ban in 2014, said if Essendon’s 2013 leadership was less arrogant the saga would be over.

“A club not as rich or not as arrogant as Essendon may have accepted a similar deal (to Cronulla) years ago and have their players on the field. But the club’s leaders then wanted to fight it.”

He said the court’s verdict was a surprise to most in the legal doping field.

He said one option open to players was an appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal but that action was rare and the players would have to argue the panel’s decision was manifestly wrong.

“It was a surprise that CAS upheld the appeal and then the double hammer blow of not offering no significant fault or other discounts on sanction.”

.....In hindsight. I'd question why the AFL has to be governed by WADA at all. I'm pretty sure the NFL in the US is not governed by them

I don't believe that the AFL Doping Tribunal should have been tasked with determining guilt of the Essendon 34 in the first place. The AFL was involved up to its neck in this scandal, and it appeared very convenient that all players were found to not have a case to answer.

Damn good thing that WADA stepped in. The judicial process should not only be completely independent, but also seen to be completely independent.

There is a case for stating the AFL is self harming. They might have been better to avoid any links with WADA to begin with and sweep things under the carpet themselves.

I believe the AFL link to WADA might be dictated partially by government funding of AFL and conditions therein for receiving funding

The 'Muricans are in a world of their own, until such time as the sport is played at the Olympics at which time the players (by default) are subject to WADA terms and conditions.

From the USADA website:

Is USADA responsible for testing American professional sport leagues like the NFL, NHL, MLB or NBA, or collegiate NCAA Athletes?

Generally not. In most of these cases of professional sports leagues and the NCAA, they are not WADA Code signatories, and their anti-doping programs are conducted privately in-house by these organizations. One exception is professional athletes who also participate in Olympic sports (e.g. basketball, hockey), at which time they are additionally subject to USADA testing in the lead up to the Games. USADA is responsible, or has jurisdiction, for the testing program including results management for athletes in Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Parapan American sport. Please see the previous question to understand what constitutes Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Parapan American sport. USADA does, however, also conduct testing by contract for sports and/or events that do not necessarily fall into this scope, such as professional boxing, dance, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, among others

So I don't think you'll see the NFL pushing for Olympic Sport Status anytime soon ;)

Looking at the various national anti-doping organisations (USADA, ASADA, CCES, UKAD) makes for some interesting reading, least of all the "Named and Shamed" list..

Essendon saga..

I grew up in Vic Park, Perth, so Lathlain Park, home of Perth Football Club (the mighty demons) was a familiar oval for me.

When I went “East” as most young men from Perth do, I naturally followed the Black & Red, Essendon. (Bombers). Plus I like aeroplanes.

So I’m going positive here.

Just think of the chance for some young talent and maybe some older passed over players to make up the 2016 Essendon playing list and to somehow gel, dig deep and surprise us all by getting into the top 8. Make a great movie. Woosha would be crowned a god whether he liked it or not.

It’s an exciting and sometime contrary competition our beloved AFL.

Looking forward to the next upset.

Weagles in the 4 for sure.

• Like 2

Pavlich to relinquish captaincy

400030-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Matthew Pavlich captained the Fremantle Dockers for nine seasons.

Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich today advised the playing group that he would not seek a 10th season as skipper, saying it was the “right time” for a new leader to take on the role he has filled since 2007.

The six-time Doig Medallist and six-time All Australian, who has captained the side in 189 of his 335 games for Fremantle, said it had been an honour and a privilege to lead the club for the past nine years.

“First and foremost, it’s the right time for the football club - the right time for me to step aside and allow a new player or players the opportunity to lead,” said Pavlich, who spent several weeks in the off-season considering his future before announcing his decision to play on for a 17th season.

“I have absolutely loved the honour and privilege of captaining Fremantle for the past nine years. Leading the boys out onto the field was always a highlight of my week.

“After considering my playing future last year and the ever increasing responsibilities I have as a father, finalising my university studies and my role as president of the AFL Players’ Association, it is just the right time for both the club and myself.

“As an AFL player you must commit entirely to the cause and that’s magnified even further as a captain. Both mentally and physically it takes its toll and, given where my body is at, I also need to be focused on getting the best out of myself to ensure that my on field play continues to benefit the team.”

Pavlich plays on

Despite his decision to relinquish the captaincy, Pavlich said he would be a willing participant of the leadership group in 2017 if the players voted that way.

“If the group sees it fit that there is a role for me, I’d love to assist in the transition phase to a new captain. I would be willing to fulfil that role and do whatever was best for this playing group,” he said.

Reflecting on his time as Fremantle’s longest serving skipper, Pavlich, who sits sixth on the all-time AFL games as captain list, said he took on the role at what was a “challenging stage” for the club.

“But I’ve always really enjoyed the constant challenge of setting high standards on and off the field - both for the players at Fremantle and to the community.” he said.

“It was a responsibility I unashamedly took incredibly seriously.

“Being a part of a driven leadership group during the past four years of the team playing consistent finals football and leading the club in its first grand final are certainly highlights.

“I’ve acquired a lifetime of knowledge in the role and, in particular, want to thank Chris Bond and Ross Lyon for the assistance and guidance throughout my journey as captain and also my fellow leadership group members who have been a great support to me along the way.”

Most AFL games as captain

1 - Stephen Kernahan 226 games

2 - Dick Reynolds 224 games

3 - Ted Whitten 212 games

4 - Michael Voss 210 games

5 - Nick Riewoldt 199 games

6 - Matthew Pavlich 189 games

7 - John Nicholls 188 games

8 - Wayne Carey 184 games

9 - Paul Kelly 182 games

10 - Danny Frawley 177 games

Who would you like as captain,Ron.

400030-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Matthew Pavlich captained the Fremantle Dockers for nine seasons.

Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich today advised the playing group that he would not seek a 10th season as skipper, saying it was the “right time” for a new leader to take on the role he has filled since 2007.

The six-time Doig Medallist and six-time All Australian, who has captained the side in 189 of his 335 games for Fremantle, said it had been an honour and a privilege to lead the club for the past nine years.

“First and foremost, it’s the right time for the football club - the right time for me to step aside and allow a new player or players the opportunity to lead,” said Pavlich, who spent several weeks in the off-season considering his future before announcing his decision to play on for a 17th season.

“I have absolutely loved the honour and privilege of captaining Fremantle for the past nine years. Leading the boys out onto the field was always a highlight of my week.

“After considering my playing future last year and the ever increasing responsibilities I have as a father, finalising my university studies and my role as president of the AFL Players’ Association, it is just the right time for both the club and myself.

“As an AFL player you must commit entirely to the cause and that’s magnified even further as a captain. Both mentally and physically it takes its toll and, given where my body is at, I also need to be focused on getting the best out of myself to ensure that my on field play continues to benefit the team.”

Pavlich plays on

Despite his decision to relinquish the captaincy, Pavlich said he would be a willing participant of the leadership group in 2017 if the players voted that way.

“If the group sees it fit that there is a role for me, I’d love to assist in the transition phase to a new captain. I would be willing to fulfil that role and do whatever was best for this playing group,” he said.

Reflecting on his time as Fremantle’s longest serving skipper, Pavlich, who sits sixth on the all-time AFL games as captain list, said he took on the role at what was a “challenging stage” for the club.

“But I’ve always really enjoyed the constant challenge of setting high standards on and off the field - both for the players at Fremantle and to the community.” he said.

“It was a responsibility I unashamedly took incredibly seriously.

“Being a part of a driven leadership group during the past four years of the team playing consistent finals football and leading the club in its first grand final are certainly highlights.

“I’ve acquired a lifetime of knowledge in the role and, in particular, want to thank Chris Bond and Ross Lyon for the assistance and guidance throughout my journey as captain and also my fellow leadership group members who have been a great support to me along the way.”

Most AFL games as captain

1 - Stephen Kernahan 226 games

2 - Dick Reynolds 224 games

3 - Ted Whitten 212 games

4 - Michael Voss 210 games

5 - Nick Riewoldt 199 games

6 - Matthew Pavlich 189 games

7 - John Nicholls 188 games

8 - Wayne Carey 184 games

9 - Paul Kelly 182 games

10 - Danny Frawley 177 games

Who would you like as captain,Ron.

I would like to see Nat Fyfe but would rather see him get another year or so under his belt. After him I know very little about the suitability of other players but like the look of the way Michael Johnson goes about his game.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

Essendon saga..

I grew up in Vic Park, Perth, so Lathlain Park, home of Perth Football Club (the mighty demons) was a familiar oval for me.

When I went “East” as most young men from Perth do, I naturally followed the Black & Red, Essendon. (Bombers). Plus I like aeroplanes.

So I’m going positive here.

Just think of the chance for some young talent and maybe some older passed over players to make up the 2016 Essendon playing list and to somehow gel, dig deep and surprise us all by getting into the top 8. Make a great movie. Woosha would be crowned a god whether he liked it or not.

It’s an exciting and sometime contrary competition our beloved AFL.

Looking forward to the next upset.

Weagles in the 4 for sure.

You should get a job in marketing at Disney land....

• Like 1

Following the news of Matthew Pavlich stepping aside as captain, Freo fans will no doubt be debating which Fremantle player will now step into the role vacated by the club legend.

Fremantlefc.com.au takes a look at the current members of the leadership group who could become the 8th captain of the Fremantle Dockers.

David Mundy
Mundy is one of the most beloved players at Fremantle. His workman like attitude is reflected in his game, making him one of the best tough ball winners in the league. The 2010 Doig Medal winner was inducted as a Fremantle Dockers Life Member in 2012, and is coming off a career-best year in which he earned his long overdue first All Australian nod.

Nat Fyfe
Fyfe already boasts an impressive resume, twice being named the AFLPA MVP as well as a two time Doig Medallist and Fremantle’s first and only Brownlow Medal recipient. An imposing midfielder, Fyfe possesses both the physical and mental traits desired in a leader. While his on field exploits are impressive, it’s Fyfe’s toughness and resolve that will forever be etched in Fremantle lore after he played through a broken leg suffered early in last seasons Preliminary Final loss.

Aaron Sandilands
Sandilands has been a focal point of the Fremantle Dockers since his debut in 2003. He remains one of the most physically impressive players in the league and continues to improve, averaging a career-best 43 hit outs in 2015, on his way to a second Doig Medal. He is a four time All-Australian and was inducted as a Fremantle Docker Life Member in 2010.

Lee Spurr
In the leadership group since 2014, Spurr is one of Fremantle’s most reliable defenders and will always embrace challenges with a no-nonsense approach. He was the Beacon Award winner in 2012 as the clubs best first year player and won the Best Clubman award in 2013, highlighting his leadership assets.

• Like 1

Richmond statement regarding Dustin Martin and Chopstickgate:

Club statement:

14 January 2016 2:07 PM

Richmond Football Club CEO Brendon Gale made the following statement today:

“An allegation of threat to inflict serious injury was recently made against Dustin Martin.

“The Club’s position throughout has been to establish exactly what happened in relation to these serious allegations so we could properly determine a course of action.

“The Club has also been mindful of the complainant, and the nature of her allegation, and endeavoured to be supportive whenever she has been in contact with the Club.

“The Club welcomed the fact the matter was referred to Victoria Police. It was only right that claims of this nature were thoroughly scrutinised and the facts established.

“Ultimately, after a thorough investigation, the Victoria Police concluded no criminal offence took place.

“An AFL investigation also concluded that there was no evidence to support or corroborate the allegation.

"As a result, the Club will not sanction Dustin Martin in relation to this allegation as no threat to harm occurred.

“Nonetheless, the Club is disappointed that Dustin was intoxicated on the night. When challenged by the complainant for being disruptive, he was argumentative and used obscene language.

“He has acknowledged this and has apologised for any offence or distress his behaviour caused. His apology was accepted by the complainant.

“As a professional athlete Dustin enjoys a privileged lifestyle. With professionalism comes responsibility and we expect much better from our players and all personnel.

“As a result, Dustin will have a suspended sanction of $5000 imposed for a breach of the Player Code of Conduct.

“The allegations of threat to harm aired on Channel 7, and subsequently reported widely across the media, have been extremely distressing and damaging for Dustin, and of great concern to the Richmond Football Club.

“Richmond Football Club finds any threat of violence against women totally unacceptable and condemns such behaviour in the strongest possible terms.

“However, as with every other member of the community, Dustin was entitled to the presumption of innocence until this very serious allegation was fully investigated.”

• Like 2

Bit of sad news with the passing of Ken Judge at 58.

RIP mate.

168912-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Ken Judge when coaching West Coast in 2001

HAWTHORN premiership player and former Hawks and West Coast coach Ken Judge has died after a long battle with cancer.

He passed away on Friday morning - his 58th birthday.

Originally from East Fremantle, Judge was a half-forward flanker who signed initially with South Melbourne and eventually joined the Hawks.

He capped his first AFL season by playing in the team that thrashed Essendon by a then-record Grand Final margin.

Judge also won the Hawks' best first-year player award that season.

He was also a part of the Hawthorn teams that lost the 1984-85 grand finals to Essendon

After 72 games in four seasons with the Hawks he joined the Brisbane Bears in 1987, playing 17 games across the Bears' inaugural two seasons in the VFL.

Judge returned to East Fremantle and coached the club to WAFL premierships in 1992 and 1994.

He took on the Hawks' senior coaching role in 1996, coaching the club for four seasons before moving back to Perth to coach West Coast in 2000 and 2001. He coached 133 AFL games in total including one final in 1996.

West Coast CEO Trevor Nisbett paid tribute to Judge on Friday.

"It is obviously a very difficult time for Ken's family and our thoughts are with Annette, their children and others who are very close to them," he said.

"Ken coached our club at a challenging period in our history, but was a strong contributor in his time here.

"He was also a significant contributor to football in general as a player, coach and commentator."

Judge worked as a commentator, broadcaster and columnist following the end of his coaching career and worked with ABC Grandstand and the West Australian newspaper throughout his illness.

He battled myeloma, a rare bone marrow cancer of the blood plasma cells, and had a relapse in 2012.

The board boffins don't think they have done anything wrong

The big test for the AFL is Jobe Watson and his Brownlow. If the let him keep the Brownlow, they will be effectively dismissing WADA decision and supporting Essendon's stance of innocence

The board boffins don't think they have done anything wrong

The big test for the AFL is Jobe Watson and his Brownlow. If the let him keep the Brownlow, they will be effectively dismissing WADA decision and supporting Essendon's stance of innocence

Watson hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of keeping the Brownlow IMO.

TBH, I'm surprised he hasn't just returned it.

• Like 2

1452818485064.jpg

Ryan Crowley is firming as a selection for Essendon for next season

Former Dockers' tagger Ryan Crowley could be thrown a lifeline by the Essendon Football Club, prominent WA football writer Kim Hagdorn says.

The AFL Commission on Tuesday gave Essendon permission to top up its list with another 10 players after the Court of Arbitration for Sport banned 12 current Bombers for the 2016 season.

And it appears one of the players the Bombers are eyeing off is Crowley, who was delisted by the Dockers last season after 188 games for the club.

The 2012 Doig Medallist, who spent last season watching from the sidelines after copping an anti-doping ban for taking an illegal substance, was heading to WAFL club Swan Districts in 2016 on a two-year deal.

Hagdorn, who will join the WAtoday.com.au team for the 2016 AFL season, told Radio 6PR on Friday morning Crowley was high on Essendon's "list of priorities".

"He spoke with Essendon recruiting staff yesterday and there are now negotiations between those recruiting staff and Ryan Crowley and his management," Hagdorn told Radio 6PR's Breakfast program.

"It was a really busy day for Ryan Crowley yesterday with Essendon formulating their list of about 40 or 50 candidate from which they will select their final 10.

"However this is going to go slightly above [bombers coach] John Worsfold and the football department and this looks like it will ultimately be decided by the Essendon board because of Ryan's background.

"He will probably find out as early as today if they are going to continue with further negotiations."

Hagdorn said reports coming out of Swan Districts, were thatCrowley was training the house down.

"One of the appeals of Ryan Crowley is he has trained his backside off right through his ban from Fremantle and since he headed to Swan Districts in the WAFL," he said.

"All reports are he's been training brilliantly and is the fittest man out at Swan Districts and had been brilliant with coaching contribution as well.

"So Swan Districts are already talking if they lose Ryan Crowley they will want to renegotiate a deal so when he finishes at Essendon - and they think he could even stay for a year or two, not just this fill in year - then come back to Swans as an assistant coach to Greg Harding."

Hagdorn said the Bombers were also looking at recently retired Fremantle defender Paul Duffield and the Dockers' delisted forward Max Duffy.

"The problem with people like Paul Duffield is he hasn't been in training all summer like Ryan has," he said.

"Max Duffy has been spoken too...he's only 22. These are the boys that have been considered from the West here. I think Ryan offers a lot more than say a Paul Duffield as an immediate fill in player at Essendon."

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

Woman's Day publishes nude photos of Collingwood footballers Dane Swan and Travis Cloke

Marquee Collingwood footballers Dane Swan and Travis Cloke have been embroiled in a nude photo scandal with lurid images of the pair being published in Woman's Day magazine.

The magazine, which hit news stands on Monday, has published "selfies" of the players, which they allegedly sent to women who were not their partners.

Woman's Day claimed the images of the two players – most of which the magazine said were too explicit to publish in their entirety – were obtained "recently".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/womans-day-publishes-nude-photos-of-collingwood-footballers-dane-swan-and-travis-cloke-20160117-gm7wwc.html#ixzz3xXoCindi

• Like 2

Eddie says sex-texts are nothing to do with Collingwood... Blames women who received them

UPDATE: COLLINGWOOD president Eddie McGuire has labelled star players Dane Swan and Travis Cloke “idiots” after explicit videos, photos and texts they sent on social media were leaked to the media.

According to a report in Woman’s Day, Swan sent a graphic video, sexually-charged texts and full-frontal nude pictures while Cloke sent a video and nude pictures including an image of himself performing a sex act.The AFL’s social media policy, which includes SMS and instant messaging, states the league is likely to view “accessing, downloading or transmitting any kind of sexually explicit material” as inappropriate.It is unclear when the photos and videos were taken. The magazine claims that the photos were sent to two women who wanted to remain anonymous.

“It would seem that somebody’s sucked these idiots into sending out photos and as a result they’ve got them and sold them to the media,” McGuire told Triple M today.

“Apparently they (the women) were offering them up to the TV stations who passed.”

McGuire said he didn’t believe it was a scandal for the club.

“It’s got nothing to do with Collingwood, ring their managers and the players’ association,” he said.

Collingwood later released a statement, saying it wasn’t taking the matter any further.

“The club is aware three currently listed players were involved in consensual exchanges of messages and pictures via Instagram,” the club said in a tweet.

“The exchanges have been on sale to media outlets for some time and as a result have been obtained and published by a media publication.

“At this point, the club will not take any action as it considers this a private matter for the players.”

McGuire agreed the images and videos appeared to contravene the AFL’s social media policy.

“Good to know Swanny’s got some room for some more tatts,” he joked.

Cloke, 28, is engaged to Rebeccah Panozza while Swan, 31, has been in a relationship with Taylor Wilson for eight years.

The Herald Sun is seeking comment from the AFL and the players.\

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/collingwood/collingwood-stars-dane-swan-and-travis-cloke-in-nude-photo-leak/news-story/a187987e4efa2aaadbd1757d153f3e0b

• Like 1

"COLLINGWOOD president Eddie McGuire has labelled star players Dane Swan and Travis Cloke “idiots” "

First time I have agreed with Eddie

Interesting Eddie said it has nothing to do with Collingwood, but then goes on to say quite a lot

'

Classic spin tactic of painting the women who sold it as having 'suckered in' a couple of 'naive' idiots'. Poor old Collingwood players, conned by some scheming women

Be interesting how their long term partners view the sexting