Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Sorry, I know this is a little bit on the late side rolleyes.gif but I have had no internet since 1pm (thai) saturday until now.

Two days to come out and another two days to fix what every time is a breakdown of T.O.T equipment at some

point in their system.Pissed off I assure you.

attachicon.gifRound 15.JPG

Hot spot your smart phone.....really in Thailand if your not downloading movies or streaming mobile net is enough.

Sorry, I know this is a little bit on the late side rolleyes.gif but I have had no internet since 1pm (thai) saturday until now.

Two days to come out and another two days to fix what every time is a breakdown of T.O.T equipment at some

point in their system.Pissed off I assure you.

attachicon.gifRound 15.JPG

Hot spot your smart phone.....really in Thailand if your not downloading movies or streaming mobile net is enough.

Thanks but I don't use a smart phone. In fact I rarely use the one I have but the gouging baskets make me put money in every month otherwise I can't use it if need be in an emergency.

• Like 1

AIS make me top up every month and if I don't, I'm stopped from making calls.If I don't top up by the next month, they close it altogether.

Really? When I was living there I used Dtac prepaid, had net with it but turned it off, just topped up 200 or 300 every so often, don't ever recall it was monthly....how well.

AlexRRR, your avatar? Haha!

Have you stopped listening to BM’s urging too?

BM urging so?

hey hey hey.... Chimpy has been doing well this week.. Disappointing about the dogs, but what can u do.

Thank f.o.ok i missed the Swans game! I knew they were heading for a big loss, but the result and stats are horrible reading. I see tippet managed to do sweet FA..

Lucky I didn't watch it really, it would have spoiled my Bkk time.

For me, it is lookign like a West Coast or hawthorn flag. I'm not writing off Freo but i dont think they can do it this year. Hawks and West Coast are getting better as the year progresses and it is their goal kicking options that gives them the added advantage.

Sydney, forget them They need a key defender. I hope we dont lose Jetta. No way they are winning the flag this year

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Thank f.o.ok i missed the Swans game! I knew they were heading for a big loss, but the result and stats are horrible reading. I see tippet managed to do sweet FA..

Just to clarify... Sydney actually won most of the key stats regarding possessions and contested and tackles...Inside 50s were the same.. To get beaten so badly with those stats...!!!

Just to clarify... Sydney actually won most of the key stats regarding possessions and contested and tackles...Inside 50s were the same.. To get beaten so badly with those stats...!!!

I've got a feeling everyone else is playing for second anyway.

• Like 2

I started to watch the game but quickly changed to watch the cricket

• Like 2

Well done will but I ain't playing for second.....do you recall the ox?

• Like 1

Well done will but I ain't playing for second.....do you recall the ox?

Alex, I was talking about the grand final and hawthorn winning it, not the tipping comp.

Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

Its cool Will...... I'm not taking the tipping too serious unlike BM....thought he spat the dumbie with no posts this week...gigglem.gif then i realised the man is in sunny BKK and been pre occupied with the TGF.

• Like 2

Its cool Will...... I'm not taking the tipping too serious unlike BM....thought he spat the dumbie with no posts this week...gigglem.gif then i realised the man is in sunny BKK and been pre occupied with the TGF.

Could be another dummy spit for me this week too tongue.png

You are very close to the lead Alex.. but as u said, u don't take it too seriously.

• Like 1

Fremantle forward Hayden Ballantyne will miss the rest of the home and away season after rupturing his pectoralis major tendon in Saturday’s 42-point win over Carlton at Domain Stadium.

He will undergo surgery this week after scans confirmed the severity of the injury.

Ballantyne suffered the injury late in the first quarter and was subbed off at half-time.

• Like 2