Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

We may see Alexrrr JNR running around for the dees in a few years time.biggrin.png

More of a chance of AlexRRR junior running around for Buriam FC I reckontongue.png

Alexrr Junior Could be the first Ladyboy to play for Melbourne

After Jack Watts you mean.

Watts just PLAYS like a big girl

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Guys

What are your thoughts on this?

Ryan Crowley will be available for selection I think in the 2nd week of the finals.

I remember a lot of critics saying Freo were a lot better/more attacking without him in the side.

Now with Freo looking a bit fragile, he would be my first pick. If he was playing against North

for example, he could've done a lock down job on Boomer.

I still reckon there's a place for a quality tagger.

What do you think?

The biggest downside will be no match fitness.

Def is a place for a quality tagger, and I think freo could use him.

But... I would not play him. A year since playing? I know he has been training, but it isn't the same. It would be a risk, and in a major game

Good point ripstanley.

Would be interesting to see what Ron19 thinks.

It would be a massive punt but I'd play him.

Freo are struggling and Crowley could do a job.

Freo have a few passengers at the minute and he could replace one of those.

Didn't Lyon bring Steven Baker into a GF after being out for 16 weeks?

Wouldn't even think about not playing him (leaving it up to those in charge to decide if he's up to it)

Edited by Ron19

Boys

On the subject of provoking the crowd.

What do you think Jacko would get for the 2 fingers and throwing the canbiggrin.png

I'd give him an 8/10 for showmanship

A 6 for his can throwing action or a 9 if he hit his target

Two finger salute?...maybe a 6/10

• Like 1

Boys

On the subject of provoking the crowd.

What do you think Jacko would get for the 2 fingers and throwing the canbiggrin.png

I'd give him an 8/10 for showmanship

A 6 for his can throwing action or a 9 if he hit his target

Two finger salute?...maybe a 6/10

Plenty of handbags, thought it was the Mardi Gras parade :P

As for the throwing back the can, seems Jacko was thirsty and asking the crowd to chuck him 2 cans next time...

Franklin, Rohan and Mitchell back for the Swans

That is great news!

if jetta doesn't go to the West next year, what do yo reckon about him replacing Shaw down back?

No I do not think he would. Jetta is a runner and loves that aspect of his game.

• Like 1

The battle of North America this weekend in the Saints v Swans... Expect The Lumberjack to have somewhat of a tough time of it having seen Holmes' effort last week - he has a massive vertical leap - reminds me somewhat of Spida Everitt in his younger days...

• Like 2

The battle of North America this weekend in the Saints v Swans... Expect The Lumberjack to have somewhat of a tough time of it having seen Holmes' effort last week - he has a massive vertical leap - reminds me somewhat of Spida Everitt in his younger days...

Give Holmes a few years and he might be okay. Pyke was horrid when he started out

Give Holmes a few years and he might be okay. Pyke was horrid when he started out

He has a good leap because he is an ex college basketballer.

Here we are lads! Season almost over, tipping almost over. Still , a chance to go 9 for 9!?

Here are my tips..

Geelong V Collingwood: Geelong can't play worse than last week can they? Collingwood players are mentally challenged at the best of time so with nothing to play for they will almost certainly pay their best game of the year. Eddie is sure Collingwood should have made the finals and Sydney's Academy system is to blame. Buckley is the best coach in the AFL...Anyway, should Buckley fail (again) Eddie will step in and show how it is done. Geelong for me.

GWS V Carlton: No one cares. No one will be watching, GWS for me

Hawks v Brissie: jeez...it would be great to see the hawks lose to Brisbane.. but... it ain't gonna happen. Hawks for me

North v Doggies: Should be an exciting game. Lots of run from both teams. North won last week and it was without their main forwards kicking the goals...certainly makes them potent when all clicks. Playing at the doggies favourite round Etihad, it could favor them. I reckon either team could pull back a six goal deficit in quick time...hold on to your seats!, Anyway, I'm backing North here.

Essendon v Richmond: Hird has gone but essendon still has a team of potential winners masquerading as losers. Forget any come back this season, Richmond to win easily. Richmond GF contenders? I reckon they are a smokie or sure. The best news from Richmond is they are going to be teaching all their player sign language so they can communicate with the deaf (apologies...hearing impaired) fans.

Gold Coast v Port: Druggues v the Chadsters. Anyone else finding Chad extremely annoying? Stop your constant whining son!! And get a hair cut. Port to win easily. Gold coast boys are already thinking about end of year parties and who they can score from now Karmichael Hunt is out of the loop.

Adelaide v West Coast: I think West Coast can win it this year. They have gotten better as the season moves on. Goal kicking wont be an issue for sure. I reckon Adelaide are going to cop a mini thumping here. Adelaide is basically back to full strength, so it will be an indicator for them just where they are sitting., They need the win really to consolidate their finals spot. Still...Eagles for me

Saints v Sydney: Commentators were raving Sydney was back to Sydney standards last week, but I am yet to be convinced. ST Kilda might test their resolve a little... Could be a tight first half, but I expect Sydney to win here. They Should and really need to win BIG.

Freo V Melb: Well Alexxrr seems confident Melbourne will put up a fight here, so based on that I will Defo be backing Freo. Jay Schulz heading to Freo next year by all accounts.

Nice work BookMan.

You're right, Geelong could't have played much worse last week.

I think Collingwood might get hold of Geelong.

Kanga's versus WB should be a cracker of a game.

WB look a bit fragile down back against big fowards and north have 3 of them.

That could be the difference.

I wish I had your confidence with WC this week. McLovern back but another backman out in Wellingham.

This one should be another cracker.

Good luck fella's.

• Like 2

biggrin.png Jeez Bookman,having a crack at Wingard.

Your boys haven't done any whinging this yearwhistling.gif

Think your on the money with the tipping.thumbsup.gif

Yeah Chad is developing into a big whinger about every decision. 'Angry chad'. It will get old quickly. Plus i don't like his hairstyle and I want to cut it off.

Good player of course.

• Like 2