Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

This one is for KhunWill. I know he is BIG fan of this future Brownlow medal winner.

Interestingly, being such a sporting talent, could have played any sport it seems. if not for the academy system would not have payed the game.

https://youtu.be/OuJrm7jpUDI?t=41m22s

Mate

Have you got a hidden camera here?

I'm just about to watch it.

I'm off Tommy Mitchell....can we have Heeey instead?

hands off Heeney! You already have jetta coming out west...

You can have Tippet...we will swap him fro pretty much anyone in your forward starting lineup

Thought it was a stroke of genius by Gerard to have Emperor McGuire on the desk with Robbo out, whilst we're on it, bring back Wallsy and Sheehan to "On the Couch", don't mind Johnno Brown but Chief's a bit hard to take seriously...

Ed comes across ok when he's not wearing his Collingwood hat.

I like Browny and Chief but my dream team for On the Couch, would be hosted by Gerard with Mike Sheehan and David Parkin on board.

I like Browny and Chief but my dream team for On the Couch, would be hosted by Gerard with Mike Sheehan and David Parkin on board.

He never misses an opportunity to plug Collingwood though, how was that little one about Jason Day and how the doc from Collingwood may, or may not have been involved in the diagnosis of vertigo... Give me a <deleted> break Ed...

As for On the Couch, agree Parko would be better than Wallsy....

I have warmed to Browny this year On the Couch, gives a fairly good insight into a number of things and doesn't really hold back... Chief's hard to take seriously after his Sunday night show "Bounce" with Frawley, Andrew Gaze and Alastair Lynch (actually I think Lynchy would be a good fit for the couch or 360)

• Like 1

Two weeks for this is shocking.

Brad Fisher king-hit in country game, anger at two-week ban

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brad-fisher-king-hit-in-country-game-anger-at-two-week-ban/story-fni5f22o-1227508984117

It's no wonder ex-AFL players don't like playing amateur and country footy.

Over in Perth, Toy Buhagiar lasted 1 game and I saw Peter Bosustow get his jaw broken behind play by a thug who

wanted to make a name for himself.

For sure.

Late and nasty. Common assault in my book. I have never thought much of the tough man image portrayed by some as an excuse for mindless, cowardly and vicious on field assaults.

Play the game tough and rough, but not with cowardly late and intentional punches and hits to the head.

• Like 1

Two weeks for this is shocking.

Brad Fisher king-hit in country game, anger at two-week ban

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brad-fisher-king-hit-in-country-game-anger-at-two-week-ban/story-fni5f22o-1227508984117

It's no wonder ex-AFL players don't like playing amateur and country footy.

Over in Perth, Toy Buhagiar lasted 1 game and I saw Peter Bosustow get his jaw broken behind play by a thug who

wanted to make a name for himself.

For sure.

Late and nasty. Common assault in my book. I have never thought much of the tough man image portrayed by some as an excuse for mindless, cowardly and vicious on field assaults.

Play the game tough and rough, but not with cowardly late and intentional punches and hits to the head.

Amateur footy gives thugs a chance to do things that they would get normally locked up for if they did it out in the street.

I've see some horrendous things at the local footy.

• Like 1

He never misses an opportunity to plug Collingwood though, how was that little one about Jason Day and how the doc from Collingwood may, or may not have been involved in the diagnosis of vertigo... Give me a <deleted> break Ed...

As for On the Couch, agree Parko would be better than Wallsy....

I have warmed to Browny this year On the Couch, gives a fairly good insight into a number of things and doesn't really hold back... Chief's hard to take seriously after his Sunday night show "Bounce" with Frawley, Andrew Gaze and Alastair Lynch (actually I think Lynchy would be a good fit for the couch or 360)

I don't think Lynchy is suited to Bounce.

He's normally as serious as a dog having a crap. That format doesn't suit him IMO.

• Like 1

How do you guys get to watch on the couch in thailand? or is this in Aus.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQjLmTZpFbYZSiab5RqcMQ/videos

That is one way.

On the Couch is one of my favourites.

This week they had WC captain Bunger Hurn.

He apparently kicked a 90 metre torp at training this week.

If you watch it, wait until the end for the RFI's (room for improvement).

Dunstall has a real funny one.

• Like 2

How do you guys get to watch on the couch in thailand? or is this in Aus.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQjLmTZpFbYZSiab5RqcMQ/videos

That is one way.

On the Couch is one of my favourites.

This week they had WC captain Bunger Hurn.

He apparently kicked a 90 metre torp at training this week.

If you watch it, wait until the end for the RFI's (room for improvement).

Dunstall has a real funny one.

Good showwai.gif enjoyed it..

Tinkering away, shows the AFL have no god dam idea ....and now North state they will rest a group of players, more spineless leadership from the AFL, betting, tipping and fantasy all affected, sure I don't have a problem with resting players but end the fantasy tipping etc a week or two early, Manchester United started resting players during the season years go and they still managed to win Championships along the way, GEEEEES we have world wide models of stuff like this it's obvious there aren't enough brains to go around at AFL house so look at other codes...they do it better.

Royal Commission is underway. Email sent to George for clarification.

The conjecture amoungst some tipping members is that Carnegie Joe and Chooka are the same tipster. As this maybe the case and both are banned I cannot contact them individually. I can send an email but that is to everyone in the comp and they cannot reply to me. I have made enquiries and the decision is to delete both from the comp.

BM, could you please forward Chooka's email to ripstanley.

Alternative; ripstanly please contact me at "[email protected]" for Chooka

's email.

I personally don't want to see Chooka banned and are standing in his corner if need be.

Royal Commission is underway. Email sent to George for clarification.

The conjecture amoungst some tipping members is that Carnegie Joe and Chooka are the same tipster. As this maybe the case and both are banned I cannot contact them individually. I can send an email but that is to everyone in the comp and they cannot reply to me. I have made enquiries and the decision is to delete both from the comp.

Look this year is this year lets do it invitation only by who ever is running each comp, we learned something along the way it's a bitter end to the end of season for tipping etc if we want to start looking at this at this very late stage.

Wow the Kangas are getting on board with the final weeks changes.

Get your money on them boyssmile.png .

Happy to see Wood,Mullet,Dumont and Turner in.

Daw well,we might be able to hide him somewhere.facepalm.gif

I expect we will see some major changes to the laws for next year.

Cannot blame North for getting away with it but I can't see how they're not

using "resting players" to manipulate the ladder which seems to be against the rules.

using "resting players" to manipulate the ladder which seems to be against the rules.

I dont think were manipulating,were in 8th spot coming up against a side much higher on the ladder.

Adelaide who are whinging should have won more games during the year if they want a home final.

Saying all that,i think were good to bring home the bacon this week.thumbsup.gif

There's a bit of pace with this lineup.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 1

I dont think were manipulating,were in 8th spot coming up against a side much higher on the ladder.

Adelaide who are whinging should have won more games during the year if they want a home final.

Saying all that,i think were good to bring home the bacon this week.thumbsup.gif

There's a bit of pace with this lineup.

Could we see a general bye in future before the finals?

Majak is playing because Bradd Scott knows how much Khun Will and BM love himwub.png

I just read about the idea of muddling in conferences for the last 6 games,Alexrrr will like this.

I would be happy to see a general bye and leave the rules alone for a while.

Everyone is saying its a nothing round with the eight set,the afl had a chance to make the cats v crows game an 8 pointer but failed to deliver.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

Majak is playing because Bradd Scott knows how much Khun Will and BM love himwub.png

I just read about the idea of muddling in conferences for the last 6 games,Alexrrr will like this.

I would be happy to see a general bye and leave the rules alone for a while.

Everyone is saying its a nothing round with the eight set,the afl had a chance to make the cats v crows game an 8 pointer but failed to deliver.

It's a good idea for the AFL to bud out, I'm not one for constant meddling as your all aware, like I stated earlier coaches should be allowed to run the show, tactics evolve to counter new tactics, as for "resting" man united has been doing it since the Scotsman took over, soccer clubs all over the world do it, NFL do it, I think something like fantasy can end a game or two early, as for betting well I'm against it anyway so won't hurt me just it will add a dimension to it.

Conference thing for last 6 games sounds like shit to me and once again we have fertile imaginative minds work in over time in a cesspool....the idea of a conference set up is to create more winners overall now that we got 18 clubs running around.

And my last word on chooks/cj isssssssssss I think your all wrong, there were NO rules to begin with, now we found what could be a problem so we implement a new way of contributors here to join the tipping and fantasy comp, I think especially since cj will be hard to beat in the tipping to strip him of the win isn't fair and would I think be a hollow victory to will.

And to Grant, my the best man win....had to make a few changes lucky I only had a couple of dockers and ended up lucky for once with interchange players, see you on the MCG Sunday evening as I hold up that big beautiful cup for the first time.....it's about the only thing red and blue can win over the. Next 20 years....hehe.

• Like 1