Local elections deliver Brexit bashing for Britain's May and opposition

rooster59

24 minutes ago, bomber said:

they may do well at the trivial EU elections but by time the GE comes around folks wont be up for another 5 years of chaos,10-15% of the vote wont win an election and handful of MPs at best,their best chances are in the staunch Labour strongholds of the north similar to my area and Labour are in the blood of many of these people Corbyn or no Corbyn

Glad you can associate the EU with trivial.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm surprised that people want the UK to leave the EU, especially as the government has demonstrated that there is no plan in place to handle the implications of any deal. I've not read anything that gives me comfort that there will be anything but a disaster for the UK economy, business and job security.

One or two posters here, and also Theresa May, think magical trade deals will be readily available instead of the reality that it could take years before any agreement let alone implementation, is in place. 

The government has been consistently unable to provide anything to show how they're going to handle the aftermath, apart from some wishy-washy statement on a transitional period on which they have promised would solve all their problems, but after their dismal 3 year attempt to deliver a Brexit deal that no-one can agree to or want I don't hold out any optimism that it could change.  

I suggest we all focus on preventing climate change and cleaning up plastic ocean garbage that are far more important matters affecting the globe than freaking brexshit. 

Your opinion and you are quite right to have it..but Brexiteers have..in our opinion....more pressing matters in hand at the moment.
Have a lovely day

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Better to clean up UK streets from EU rif-raf...Keep UK cash for UK folk....As for climate change, YOU have a word with China and India and see what they say....:whistling:...

Better to clean up Thai streets from UK rif-raf.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

I am making people like you aware of the consequences. So what are you personally doing about it?

You do nothing concrete then. I personally follow all the rules regarding disposal of my personal and household waste.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

I am making people like you aware of the consequences. So what are you personally doing about it?

Are you camped outside a power station with double Jim-jams on....????

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 9:06 AM, Basil B said:

Opinion polls constantly showing Brits do not want Brexit.

Estimated 1 million protesters in London calling for a second referendum.

Over 6 million sign Revoke Article 50 petition.

BoE warnings over the damage Brexit will do to the British economy.

And even when they get probably the biggest kicking in political history they still do not understand we no longer want Brexit.

May has promised to deliver it, and deliver it she will. Even if that means doing a deal with the traitor commie Corbyn and his Momentum mates to deliver a "best possible deal" following another "meaningful" vote. A deal that every man and his dog can see is crap.

It's all about the politicians now, in their minds. Looking after themselves, patting themselves on the back and screw the electorate and country.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Enjoy your oh so wishful dreamsemoji6.pngemoji6.pngemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So what's your solution?

Parliament won't accept a "no deal exit". Nor are they brave enough to Revoke Article 50.

So it's likely to be May's very poor rubbishy deal, possible made worse by commie Corbyn's input in return for selling the electorate out. 

Another people's vote? 

How would you break the impasse?