UK not paying Brexit bill would be debt default, French source says

webfact

14 minutes ago, david555 said:

Are you not doing the same … but in the direction of the E.U. ? seems like a kettle is blaming the cooking pot he is black under .

any wording can be just bounced back to you what you are accusing me of, I know you try make me mute ….. hopeless even to think that 

The EU is not a country, it is an entity. A corrupt one at that. so no it is not the same. The EU once again is not what the UK people voted for in 1975 regardless of the lies. So again no not the same. I am not against people of any country unlike you constantly demonising and ridiculing the UK people.

As for the word mute it must be a translation difference as I haven't a clue what you are on about.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, nontabury said:

It’s not going to happen, but some would say that for food to be rationed in the U.K. it might not be a bad thing. As the country is in an obesity crisis.

And as we will be able to source food supplies from the whole world at better prices, perhaps you are correct, there is one downside to Brexit.

Like this was part of the Leave Campaign. You've all gone mad - let's smash the pound and see whose the poorest ? For a laugh. Boris will be fun .  Oh and sod the British farmers don't remember Leave mentioning that. Bring on chlorinated chicken - yummy. 

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, wayned said:

Boris Johnson once said:

"My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive".

Looking for Elvis is now the primary mission of Branson's mission to mars and make sure that the next olive you get in your martini isn't hairyi

My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/boris_johnson_182269
My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/boris_johnson_182269

So that smashers all those on her talking nonsense saying all he cares about is being PM. Any little bit to tray and discredit him seems to be the norm. I guess people know that he will take the UK out of the EU as the democratic referendum result. Some just don't like democracy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

The EU is not a country, it is an entity. A corrupt one at that. so no it is not the same. The EU once again is not what the UK people voted for in 1975 regardless of the lies. So again no not the same. I am not against people of any country unlike you constantly demonising and ridiculing the UK people.

As for the word mute it must be a translation difference as I haven't a clue what you are on about.

dumb, mute, silent, deaf  ….from translator , your reply is exactly what described in former reply , carry on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

No need as you once again don't answer questions and it is clear you are just a bitter, angry person who seems to have a problem with UK people.

It's your problem now OWN IT. Bring on the Unicorns...... we are watching from our well-feathered nests. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JTXR said:

The UK just needs to honor the referendum vote, leave the UK in October, and take its medicine. 

X years, from now, when it goes crawling back to the EU for readmission (with an economy the size of Spain's), the EU will no doubt be magnanimous.  ????

Say goodnight to the folks Gracie....

10 minutes ago, Benroon said:

lol - ok who needs business, who needs jobs, corporate taxation, stuff em 

Is this a wind up ?

Why do so many Remainers want to accept only their sources of information and opinions.?

Liam Halligan is a British economist.

If it is a wind up it's from a man with a Masters degree in economics from Oxford University.

Where in his article did he say who needs business, who needs jobs, corporate taxation, stuff em ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, aright said:

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I 'm sure but didn't that ban end when the military came to power?

It is certainly directly accessible. From what I can see access has been open since late 2017 or early 2018.