Video: Pushing in and showing no driving manners at all!

webfact

3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

That is their mentality on motor bikes as well. Happens almost daily with me taking my daughter to and from school. They see it like a bunch of dogs that have to chase a car or bike. They just can't help themselves. Both of those drivers were extremely rude, but they were also in SUV's which empowers them to have bigger balls than they would normally have such as in a Prius.

Following your logic shouldn't that be a Priapus?

Rooster

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, off road pat said:

How come I can never see the videos posted ???

Presumably because ThaiVisa wants to send you to Facebook. If you don't play Facebook you cannot see 80% of the videos referred to. I don't know why they do this. Is it monetized?

Years ago my driver (at the time) failed to react to drivers who braked hard so he get caught in it. Damage was was not that great but it really scared my wife (I was not in the car at the time). Once she fired the driver she had the damage repaired but in addition she had steel bumper material completely wrapped around the car. We may be in an accident but it will take a 10 wheeler to get through the steel protective barrier. I think we paid several thousand baht but have had many inquiries as to where we had the work done.

Edited by oldrunner
mispelled word

15 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Years ago my driver (at the time) failed to react to drivers who braked hard so he get caught in it. Damage was was not that great but it really scared my wife (I was not in the car at the time). Once she fired the driver she had the damage repaired but in addition she had steel bumper material completely wrapped around the car. We may be in an accident but it will take a 10 wheeler to get through the steel protective barrier. I think we paid several thousand baht but have had many inquiries as to where we had the work done.

A photo would be nice ????

• Like 1

Sorry another highjack but it confirms the " i am important syndrome"

stood in a 7/11 Q everybody patiently waiting, but oh no in she comes  after  parking he MU and blocking 3 other cars, straight to the front of the Q with her loaf of bread, the staff didn't bat an eyelid snd proceeded to ring he loaf up, but neither reckoned on another female stood in front of me walked to the front of the Q and threw  her loaf of bread somewhere down buy  the noodle section, MU driver now being asked to move her car, walked across the road to Family Mart and then moved her car, the female who sorted her at the front of the Q asked me if that happens in my country, i explained only if you want your eyes dug out of your head, but i also explained that it was my opinion the fault lied with the 7/11 staff for allowing it, happy days.

• Like 1

I encounter incidents not too dissimilar to this most days, & it requires a patience I didn't know I had.

Even today, in the town centre as I was at the fire daeng, some 'scunthorpe' overtook me. Unbelievable!

I do see a time though when I have to stop driving, not because of infirmity or dementia; I just won't have the extra reaction time that is needed here.

• Like 1