Ubon: Flummoxed! Drivers unable to use their car remotes

webfact

6 minutes ago, Almer said:

Back in 1999 T plate, i had a new Range Rover (no i don't no why either) its first good run was down to spain for a couple of weeks, unfortunately picked a nail up and into the tyre shop we went, 1 new tyre later turned the ign and security locked came up on the LCD to cut a painful storey short it proved to be the electronic balancer and had happened to this tyre shop before, to solve and reset the problem was a call to the UK supplying dealer and then the following or similar ,  insert key in drivers door lock turn to the left 4 times then to the right twice then back to the left 4 times and to the right etc etc etc and all of a sudden it went beep beep and broke into life, on the same trip the electric suspension failed to operate and the water pump gasket gave up, bloody thing soon got shot and lost a fortune.

Similar thing... Range Rover in Thailand... Didn’t even manage to get it home !!! - it went dead on the Expressway.... had to get towed off the expressway, had LR come and pick it up, got a full refund and went and bought a BMW !!!... 

7 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I wonder if they tried putting the key in that little slot called the door lock and turning it either clockwise or anti clockwise. They could avoid being flummoxed with a little ingenuity!

Why? that would make sense, ????

With my nasty suspicious mind I would think some villain has bought a remote jammer and taken it to this location to try it out, leaving when he found out it worked.

Look in the next few days for reports of property missing from cars in nearby areas.