Middle class/ Hi-So thai women ignore me

Title: Middle class / Hi-so thai women ignore me

Op: Pattayabeerbacon

Need we say or ask more? 

They ignore me, too.

Just because you have changed your (previously how bad?) image, and you are lonely doesn't mean that anyone from the opposite sex is obliged to join you for a chat & drinks. If a local motorcycle taxi rider or random Somchai or middle class / hi-so Thai guy wanted to share your whiskey and stories, would you be as welcoming?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAFO said:

I know I did not come here for the women.

they say that the novelty of that has worn off and they are quite tired of shagging uneducated peasants that have the maturity level of a 15 year old. 

1) I came here to escape women, boy was that a mistake!

2) Me too, but it took me ten years to reach this stage (and most of the ones I shagged were university students looking for help with their fees). My current gf dropped out of CMU after two years.

I understand there are lots of guys around with low testosterone levels.

It must save a lot of money.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

I have always found the majority of Bangkok Hi-So's just plain rude and arrogant. Notice when there is a car parked in the middle of the road or inches away from your home. Or pushing you around in traffic. I always look at the plate on the car. Every single time Bangkok. Forget about the women they have watched to much American Tv and have now turned into the very same arrogant B@#C^ES i fled from.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

Nonsense. I go to dinner frequently with Thai women colleagues and they not only will drink whiskey, they know the difference between rot gut Thai junk and good stuff. Most tend to enjoy expensive wines however.

If you want to meet a middle to upper class Thai women it is going to take some work, effort and you will have to be a professional, well dressed, clean cut, have a personality. If you walk around in shorts and printed T shirts in BKK you are a short stay tourist in their eyes. 

Or you spend your time at Nana.

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

1) I came here to escape women, boy was that a mistake!

2) Me too, but it took me ten years to reach this stage (and most of the ones I shagged were university students looking for help with their fees). My current gf dropped out of CMU after two years.

I understand there are lots of guys around with low testosterone levels.

It must save a lot of money.

Back in the states during my college years it was a free for all.  I get it.  But as I have always felt, sex gets boring even with different women.  It's all the same.  I was smart enough to know that no matter how good she was in bed that if that's all she had to offer I'd be bored in a few months.  Older and wiser now I prefer a balance. Sexy, smart, educated and the biggest challenge here is maturity.  

Glad you enjoyed the ride.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Good luck getting your hands on any women's money, they expect to share yours, and keep their own for their family.

hate to burst your bubble,but not so ,my wifes family are not hi so ,but are quite well off ,when my wife was working ,she shared all her commision with me ,just said it was for household expenses . oh and her running shoes and handbags ????

25 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

hate to burst your bubble,but not so ,my wifes family are not hi so ,but are quite well off ,when my wife was working ,she shared all her commision with me ,just said it was for household expenses . oh and her running shoes and handbags ????

Yep.  My wife ponied up a bunch of her money to build our house.  Again I think it's the women Britmantoo knows or hangs out with.  Of course young Uni girls dont have their own money, their parents do.  So they always want and expect the foreigner to pay for all.  ????

Just now, JAFO said:

Back in the states during my college years it was a free for all.  I get it.  But as I have always felt, sex gets boring even with different women.  It's all the same.  I was smart enough to know that no matter how good she was in bed that if that's all she had to offer I'd be bored in a few months.  Older and wiser now I prefer a balance. Sexy, smart, educated and the biggest challenge here is maturity.  

Glad you enjoyed the ride.  

Yeh i find the older ones to be better, I lived with one isaan bar girl for a month when i was younger.

she was an full blown alcoholic like me so i used to try and help her with that , we never drank together which helped, not once as we recognized each others problem.

She was a nice girl but any serious relationship with her would have turned toxic long term just because that's how the game works here in thailand.

like you sayed, Sex is only fun for a while, the novelty is bound to wear off 

9 minutes ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

Yeh i find the older ones to be better, I lived with one isaan bar girl for a month when i was younger.

she was an full blown alcoholic like me so i used to try and help her with that , we never drank together which helped, not once as we recognized each others problem.

She was a nice girl but any serious relationship with her would have turned toxic long term just because that's how the game works here in thailand.

like you sayed, Sex is only fun for a while, the novelty is bound to wear off 

You are smarter then most. You recognized it.  Most don't and it ends up a bad dream and makes the headlines on TVF ..LOL

• Like 1

you arent going to pick up hi so on the street offering a beer.
you meet them at their shop as a customer, and go back every now and then,
drop by and give them a cappuchino or something like that,
eventually if they are free they will suggest a trip somewhere,

or attempt to seduce you on spot

Edited by brokenbone
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pattayabeerbacon said:

even then when i approach women around sukhumvit it  feels like they either want money or know they can do better so they reject the approach.

IMHO Farang  holds lower status than before when i came here a decade ago , It seems regular thai women have developed a radar for cheap charlies/Farangs who are impossible to get money out of and just learned to ignore us.

And I bet all I can on that the exact same thing happens to you back home with Australian women...

Just now, Swiss1960 said:

And I bet all I can on that the exact same thing happens to you back home with Australian women...

Yes but Before there was no such Incel movement, METOO movement, Toxic masculinity or third wave feminism.

I am not the problem the world is the problem, The relationship between males and females is the problem , especially in the west, If you don't acknowledge this then you aren't opening your eyes.

Edited by Pattayabeerbacon
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

No-one wants the pound, everyone wants the baht. No one wants an overweight, self entitled chauvinistic aged westerner when your own country is advancing well enough to give you better options.

Could not have said this better. If I say I come from Australia now, the smarter ones know the dollar is in the toilet and if I mentioned I was on a pension, I would not have much of a chance. Once being a foreigner had a advantage but not so much now. The internet has smarted things right up. The internet has just evened up the playing field alot in the girls favor by a long shot. I know only Thai bar girls or those with a low social or low educational background that would put up with a drunk: any of my wife's group of friends would not put up with it. The first question I get asked by any of her friends meeting my friends is does he drink or butterfly.

• Like 1

Many of my female Thai friends are still single. But you will not see them on dating sites and not see them in the Nana area as well.

Some of them are also very shy. Even when they see a person they would like they never would approach them. I see many Thai woman still single none of them have children. But even some can speak English, they too shy to speak it, as in their eyes they think they could speak it wrong so they not speak.