Gen Prawit - PM will not resign over oath dispute

webfact

Gen Prawit - PM will not resign over oath dispute

17f4a8e44651021524367903555fd83f.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - The President of the Senate has offered moral support to the Prime Minister in continuing his duties and expressed his belief that there will be a good solution to the issue of the cabinet’s oath-taking, while the Deputy Prime Minister expressed his confidence that the Prime Minister will not resign.

Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan said Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha had apologized to his Cabinet members for the ongoing controversy. He said he had not discussed the issue with the Prime Minister but confirmed that Gen. Prayut will definitely not resign.

Mr. Chuan Leekphai, Speaker of the House of Representatives, refused to comment on the oath-taking issue, or the withdrawal by small parties from the government coalition because it is a matter of administration.

Meanwhile, Mr. Phornphetch Wichitchonchai, President of the Senate, did not know the details and said there had been no discussion on the matter among senators. He expressed his belief that the Prime Minister might already have a good solution to the oath problem and offered him moral support in maintaining peace and order in the country while the investigation is carried out according to procedure.

nnt.jpg
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Of course he wont resign, he thinks he is invincible.

So he didnt take the oath correctly, probably done it on purpose.

Both little p and Ole Fatty are an absolute disgrace, only interested in themselves, and will continue until they have destroyed the country.

Honor is a rare commodity. It is replaced by denial, finger pointing and photo ops by the dishonorable.

• Like 2

Have dicators ever given-up their normally unwelcomed positions of forceful power?

Historical events clearly show what normally happens to dicators. It is just a matter of time. Nothing lasts no matter who or what a person is / are...

• Like 2

I would love to see the original sheets he was reading from. It purposely may have not had them on there so he wouldn't have read them. Anyway of the such, if based upon their revised constitution the government is illegitimate so still under Junta rule.

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Of course he wont resign, he thinks he is invincible.

So he didnt take the oath correctly, probably done it on purpose.

Both little p and Ole Fatty are an absolute disgrace, only interested in themselves, and will continue until they have destroyed the country.

Of course he did it deliberately having already broken the law he would have beem lying to the person he was making the oath to in front of the nation and even his lousy ethics prevented him committing such an offence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Many thing happen now that I can not say. (One poster did say in the other thred, but I forget the name)

Prayut will not be PM for much longer. 2 year maximum, but probably less. Sure. It already start to happen. His gang already get pushed away from Bangkok. He can not win now.

He know it. A lot of people know it. But can not talk about it public yet. 

Go on! Give us a hint!

46 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

I would love to see the original sheets he was reading from. It purposely may have not had them on there so he wouldn't have read them. Anyway of the such, if based upon their revised constitution the government is illegitimate so still under Junta rule.

I was thinking since he has left the army and the junta has been disbanded then Thailand is in fact legally leaderless so the good ship Thailand is rudderless as well as captainless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I was thinking since he has left the army and the junta has been disbanded then Thailand is in fact legally leaderless so the good ship Thailand is rudderless as well as captainless.

I would have to disagree, the 1% who control 66% of the countries wealth is more than 1 captain. The course is well planned! Full steam ahead!

• Like 1

Just highlights the total incompetence of the PM could not even read a document given to him to swear the oath.I don't think he is smart enough to have deliberatley left out important parts of the oath, probably has POTUS syndrohme cannot read more than one line without losing his train of thought.