Macron must take back 'insults' for Brazil to accept G7 Amazon aid - Bolsonaro

webfact

Are you guys for real? Macron insulted Bolsonaro . do you think Bolsonaro can accept the money without validating Macron's insult?  

If someone insulted you, and then threw some money at you, would you accept it?

If Europe needs the Amazon to breath instead of sending money to Brazil , perhaps they could use that money to restore the forests they destroyed in their own countries. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You have to say please, then i will consider taking your money.

After all i am upset you said naughty words to me.:cheesy:

I don't particularly like Bolsonaro or agree with his politics, but logic is logic.

Put yourself in  Bolsonaro's position. Think about it. Would you take the money?

What do you think Bolsonaro needs more, 20 million Euros (pocket change for Brazil) or his dignity ? Do you think it would be politically expedient for Bolsonaro to accept the money?

Edited by sirineou
typo
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I don't particularly like Bolsonaro or agree with his politics, but logic is logic.

Put yourself in  Bolsonaro's position. Think about it. Would you take the money?

What do you think Bolsonaro needs more, 20 million Euros (pocket change for Brazil) or his dignity ? Do you think it would be politically expedient for Bolsonaro to accept the money?

As far as I understand the insults and jibes initially came from Bolsonaro. What he huffs and puffs about now are Macron's responses to these. Not saying Macron handled this brilliantly or anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Are you guys for real? Macron insulted Bolsonaro . do you think Bolsonaro can accept the money without validating Macron's insult?  

If Europe needs the Amazon to breath instead of sending money to Brazil , perhaps they could use that money to restore the forests they destroyed in their own countries. 

This is not how things happened and these are not the facts. Anyway, and his resume proves it too, Bolsonaro is a nobody who happened to become President.

Good luck with it since Brazil is not the US.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/12/04/watch-how-europe-is-greener-now-than-100-years-ago/

Aha, cool story. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Bolsonaro is an egocentric ignorant , arrogant , selfish , ugly Idiot if he connects help to solve an ecological catastrophy to his own little pride .

Anyway it was him who started insulting comments about Macron's wife ...

He's not wrong about Macron's wife though.

When you marry your mom, best not to be too sensitive about it.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

He's not wrong about Macron's wife though.

When you marry your mom, best not to be too sensitive about it.

Macron and his wife love each other since over 20 years, I very doubt any of them is sensitive about age gap, it's the opposite, it's their strength.

Bolsonaro, targeting Macron's wife in addition to insulting Macron via his son Eduardo, and his FA Minister, is not at all the alpha male he pretends to be.

Macron politely told him so.

But everything is fine, in the end.. Bolsonaro will take the money, and probably will manage to run away with it one way of the other.    

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Opl said:

Bolsonaro is a nobody who happened to become President.

There seem to be quite a of of these about. Indeed the qualifications for becoming a world leader are astonishingly low. Except Thailand of course, which is known for all things 'world class'.

• Haha 1

I  ca  accept  that  Brazil  in  governmental  accord  to the  right  for  national  rights can accept  or  deny  assistance  in an emergency. But  this  is  a  ridiculous   standoff.

20  million  whatevers?   Toss  in a  few   billion and  we  might  do  something  meaningful!  You  really think  obliterating the last remnants  of  the  lungs of the world is to assist  some  low echelon  native  indians?  No way  Senor ! Voce  ja  nos colocou aqui !

14 hours ago, sirineou said:

Send me $20 million, and you can insult me, my brother, and my mother. (but not my dog, he's got standards)

• Haha 2