Rejected from Thailand at Don Muang

Just now, FredGallaher said:

Get a life then or someone. Do you really think you can argue with immigration? 

When did I argue with Immigration?

I can criticize Immigration. What's the point of that, you may wonder? 

It's a learning curve for everybody, including myself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

I get it ThaiVisa is your life. I guess I can't tell you to get a life then.

Exactly. I love ThaiVisa ????????????????

You seem to love it as well.

Edited by lkv

24 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I totally agree. The OP didn't say anything derogatory about the immigration officer, I am sure he could of under the circumstances. Its a sad state of affairs when folks get offended over absolutely nothing, they need to grow up! What would these people do when something actually really offensive does happen!

Exactly. The world is full of all these strange people, who obsess about the way we say things and the words that we use, taking rabid offence as they do on behalf of the 'vulnerable' classes, who quite often don't even want to be represented in such a demeaning way.

I think that we should just laugh at them, or they'll subjugate us with their mad doctrine, just as they falsely claim to be liberating those we're supposed to have subjugated previously. 

Edited by dbrenn
  • Like 2

I have experience with that particular Inspection Officer.  She -almost- rejected me for 186 days in 1.5 years.  But they noted (not even stamped) that I can only come back with a Non-O Visa.  They knew they were technically in the wrong so couldn't officially stamp it as non-o only.  But they could leave a note for other IO's.

So that gave me 30 days to pack-up.  I am in Cambodia now and trying to base myself long-term here.

I don't know if she is Lesbian though. When I smiled at her, she was more than willing to smile back, intensely.  Wasn't sure what to do at that point.  Awkward!

She is a major hard-ass though.  Who has been at Don Muang to long!

256 days is to long though.  If you had everything set up though you should have been let in.  But multi-entries on stamps and visas and now a business visa looks funny.  

They will reject anything that looks odd at Don Muang.  If they dont have an official reason, they will make something up.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Parker2100 said:

I don't know if she is Lesbian though. When I smiled at her, she was more than willing to smile back, intensely.  Wasn't sure what to do at that point.  Awkward!

She may have been having second thoughts on which way to turn. 

• Haha 1

On August 31, 2019 at 5:06 PM, MarineEquine said:

Today I learned - it's rude to call a lesbian a lesbian. 

Frequently when farang feel they've lost face they resort to making disparaging and irrelevant ( and fictional) comments about officers' manners, appearance even one comment about the teeth of an I/O or whatever, in a childish attempt at retribution. 

You can't seriously believe calling this woman a lesbian was relevant or was meant to be a neutral descriptor . It's fairly obvious that in his tiny mind it was a put down ... and of course I don't mean tiny minded in a rude way,  just as a casual observation.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, poohy said:

You will be telling me we cant say we going to the "chinky" soon????

In the United Kingdom, chinky is a slang name for a Chinese takeaway restaurant or the meal that one buys from such a restaurant.

Yep. The meals from them are the same the women. 5 minutes after you have one you want another one.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:53 PM, elviajero said:

555. How is sexual orientation a feature!

So refer to her ‘tomboy’ features then. I know plenty of stunning lesbians. And I know a few heterosexual women that have short hair, and I’ve known some tomboy’s that aren’t gay.

Wow , you have a very interesting social scene, i wish .555

Bttopic ,  we do the preparation , get every thing in order , for our visa application,

and then, rely on the discretion of the immi officer .... TiT.

Edited by elliss

On 8/31/2019 at 10:56 AM, Isaanbiker said:

She called her lesbian manager over who was proper rude saying "you have been too many times and you're here to see your wife right?" 

A kind of rude to call people lesbian. Even if she's. Tasteless. 

Mate she was vile. 

She was short haired, gun carrying power tripi g lesbian. 

I was so polite. 

On 8/31/2019 at 11:07 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Your anger is a fault of your own doing, not immigrations.

Making assumptions and comments about a persons sexual orientation when they are doing their assigned duties, reflects on your values, biases, and intolerances.

I'm the least bias or intolerant towards sexuality trust me. 

Fat is fat

Gay is gay

Black is black

Cold is cold

Lesbian is Lesbian,

I didn't say dirty... Etc etc

22 minutes ago, Seano88 said:

I'm the least bias or intolerant towards sexuality trust me. 

Fat is fat

Gay is gay

Black is black

Cold is cold

Lesbian is Lesbian,

I didn't say dirty... Etc etc

So how does her possible sexual orientation make it in your statement at all if it isn't supposed to mean something?

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 5:49 AM, overherebc said:

Stamp apparently says reason for rejection is financial which is not true. 

Person who translated it said they had to use that as there is no stamp probably for the reasons they gave me. 

IMG_20190902_112749.jpg

IMG_20190902_112805.jpg

IMG_20190902_112810.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Parker2100 said:

So how does her possible sexual orientation make it in your statement at all if it isn't supposed to mean something?

Because she was a lesbian lol! 

I took a bad exchange rate from a Jewish currency exchange shop in the Jewish quarter in Rome a few years back. 

"don't go to the Jewish area to change your money, I got ripped of by a jew down there" 

Is that wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Seano88 said:

Stamp apparently says reason for rejection is financial which is not true. 

Person who translated it said they had to use that as there is no stamp probably for the reasons they gave me. 

IMG_20190902_112749.jpg

IMG_20190902_112805.jpg

IMG_20190902_112810.jpg

Denied for two reasons under section 12.

(2) Not have the appropriate means of living in the country.

(9) No having money as required. 10K VE, or 20K with a visa.

Even if they had 10K/20K (9) they could still be denied entry under (2).

On 8/31/2019 at 8:47 PM, Langkawee said:

Thai not like farang 555. Learn the language, it reveals a lot. Go to Vietnam, salt of the Earth people. They defeated the French and the Yankees. Highly spirited people. You don't need Thailand. Thailand doesn't love you 555. It's all about the money. Nobody should kid themselves 555. Any cockroaches in your cell? Were you alone in cell? Did they charge you for the cell? Were the cockroaches friendly? Welcome to the land of smiles, mysterious hub of deportations and unexplained deaths 555. Seriously, count the denied entry as a blessing. You don't sound like a serial idiot. Find a country with warm hearted people and cheap beer --- Vietnam. 

Thailand is overrated.  I wonder whether there're any study comparing Vietnam and Thailand.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

Sean,

Your not getting sympathy here because you come across as very entitled. Your not entitled to anything in Thailand and you need to learn a thing or two. Your anger should be directed at yourself not at the IO. Its not easy for them to screen out people like you and they probably would prefer to let it slide, but she did her job. If she were harsh its likely she was defensive from you determiner. I'd hate to run across you driving in Thailand. Chill out and get a life.

I'm not angry, show me one thing iv shared where I'm angry? 

I can't read Thai but I know the culture and I speak it pretty well with a few tonal errors here and there, iv worked in sales in Thailand selling to Thai speaking factory owners in chonburi, gemopolis near the airport so on.. 

I married my wife in the UK when I was 20, she was a student, she's from MO chit in Bkk, unfortunately when I lived there with Non o with a work permit and having a baby, 10 years into our marriage it stopped working So I took a year out, WP obviously got canceled and my non O expired and stupidly I just traveled on tourist visa. 

Do not know why I'm justifying myself, I was asking for advice not a lecture or diagnosis of my personality for using a word such as lesbian. 

• Like 2

@Seano88

Would you mind if you retook pic 1, the one with the NTL on the Malaysian stamp?

I can't distinguish past NTL (too blurred)...NTL BY....., and there is a second Thai stamp beneath it (also blurred), and I don't understand that also.

Is that NTL under the Malaysian stamp confirming you are NTL for Thailand, as in, you have just been flown back, or what's the meaning of it?

And what is the meaning of the second Thai stamp, the blurred one? BOC....?

Edited by lkv

This one. I understand the void on the Malaysian stamp, (cancelled your exit), I am trying to understand the NTL, and the other Thai stamp. It's too blurred.

Could you take it again?

PS: Ok it says NTL BY THA (I think), as in Thailand and case number. So that is likely to justify the voided Malaysian exit and re-entry into Malaysia. But still cannot get the one below, the Thai one.

Screenshot_20190902-151316_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by lkv

On 8/31/2019 at 5:07 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Your anger is a fault of your own doing, not immigrations.

Making assumptions and comments about a persons sexual orientation when they are doing their assigned duties, reflects on your values, biases, and intolerances.

Says the homosexual agenda. You're always on about it and it's beyond tiresome.

Shame on you OP. Here's a bucket of scorn and indignation to soothe your problems. Ugh.

Virtue signal much? Triggered?

Edited by Number 6
  • Like 1

funnily enough if you ask most thai embassies what visa visit your wife for few weeks they say tourist .

I use tourist for most things, it's states leisure use and that could be some time with family, going to a gym for few months, doing photography, bird spotting (including bar birds perhaps !) going to the dentist, watching a movie or going to the dentist (medical tourism)
Current play at BKK airports is getting ridiculous and more incompetence from high ranks controlling BKK IO's than well planned effect of pollicy changes ...

• Like 2