Bangkok police nab ‘upskirt’ filmmaker

snoop1130

Bangkok police nab ‘upskirt’ filmmaker

By THE NATION

800_99a414985915379.jpg

Photo credit: Line Today

A man has been arrested for allegedly making “upskirt clips” after police spent one month observing BTS customers following complaints by many women.

Warawut Srichawengsab, 40, was arrested on September 25 at a BTS station after a woman screamed when she noticed a mobile phone aimed at her skirt while she was travelling up an escalator.

Police later found many upskirt clips on Warawut’s mobile phone and he admitted to committing the crime. The suspect has been charged with misdemeanour with force and is now in custody at Bang Sue Police Station.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30376732

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-09-25
  • Sad 1

More than once in the company of  my wife I have looked upwards while on an escalator ( as  one does  ) and a female  ahead in a very short dress wearing  no underwear is very visibly exhibiting assets. Amusing to myself  and aggravating to my wife.

I  don't understand the purpose  of  "upskirt" obsession . Or is it simply to cater to a very sad market?

• Haha 2

Born in 57.  Was just old enough and coming of age to appreciate the miniskirt fad, even in little old conservative Rhode Island, USA in the 60s into the 70s.  And I remember the girls had to wear skirts or dresses to school, no slacks or pants so as we stood at the junior high school waiting for the bus home, in the freaking middle of winter with a killer wind chill, the girls had to be miserable. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

a woman screamed when she noticed a mobile phone aimed at her skirt while she was travelling up an escalator

Great! That is the way all women should react. And I am sure that would help reduce the number of these perverts.

But then there are women who remember 30 years later: He looked under my skit, that pervert. He is rich now and I will ruin him. Me2.

19 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Great a bunch of boring videos of shorts. 

Upwards of 90% of these Victorian Thai women wear shorts or similar under their short skirts/dresses. 

Used to be 90% or higher but the new generation are starting to copy the Japanese girls who are well known for wearing bikini panties, thongs or nothing under their short skirts.

http://www2.gol.com/users/hefej/    statement from this Japan site below

When old perverts looking up high school girls skirts from the lower steps of a train station it is terrible. It is wrong for the girls to keep their uniform skirts so short but that does not excuse the mens behavior. They need to find better entertainments.
(Chieko Akimoto, 22)
stairs.jpg

Google upskirt vids---Japan is well known for them

• Haha 1

I will not believe such allegation unless police officers,who have been happily collecting evidences for a month,show us some of those evidences..I envy the lucky judge who will trial this case as he will have a lot of crime material to "study".????????????????????

23 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

More than once in the company of  my wife I have looked upwards while on an escalator ( as  one does  ) and a female  ahead in a very short dress wearing  no underwear is very visibly exhibiting assets. Amusing to myself  and aggravating to my wife.

Where are you seeing these brazen display of assets? I feel cheated. It's never happened to me. ????

52 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Where are you seeing these brazen display of assets? I feel cheated. It's never happened to me. ????

Don't feel bad. On the two occasions I have have  had the visual experience it was not actually stimulating.

Not because I was inhibited  by  my  wife  being present  but because on both  occasions the  female displaying ( presumably or  not  intentionally) her assets was similar to the back of an old bus with the   engine cover  open to (again presumably to help with heat  loss! ) !

On 9/25/2019 at 8:27 PM, Dumbastheycome said:

I  don't understand the purpose  of  "upskirt" obsession . Or is it simply to cater to a very sad market?

<deleted>.

See below,

On 9/25/2019 at 9:25 PM, Sir Dude said:

I thought most Thai girls wore shorts under their dresses these days and was par-for-the-course considering how prudish most are.

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

<deleted>.

See below

Exactly.

For sure ! Even if the very short skirt is deliberately intended  to be provocative and it can be visually.

But there are those who for for whatever reason resort to uninhibited displays which from my  perspective  are not  doing themselves  any  favors but in reality do  not cause any damage. The strangeness of Walmart  people as an example.

But back to the  reality of the  topic  upskirt voyeurism is an invasion of privacy on a gender basis even if most often derived from the public domain. If the  reactive counter was  that women totally adopt  the same  fashion as men in response  would  we all be happy?

Dammit. I am old  but  I am not yet totally blind.