Trump publicly asks China to investigate Biden, even amid impeachment inquiry

webfact

53 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Ok, so the lauded US Constitution is a farce and elected representatives of a gullible public need succumb  even if that representative is seen to display and act as unaccountable to anyone except self in interest?

Discard rules and suffer chaos ? Each to their own?

Would  you consider that as applicable to every facet of social order such as road rules, criminal behaviour with no limit, safety standards of any form of imposition, etc?

What a savage world we would have as  cavemen! Or are we still?

The only cavemen I see are democrats that dont know what democracy means!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Now is a very critical moment for the dems if they simply did the right thing it would be a start

If you would just change one word here you would be on the right track.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

If I could learn from my mistakes I would be a genius instead I just get really good at making them,I am now at the point where I can make many mistakes at once and still not learn much.The mistake I try most to avoid is thinking I am smarter than I am or smarter than anybody else.Trump wants people to think he is dumb because if they think he is dumb they think they will win and if you think you've got it won you're in trouble.

How many voted for Trump?Enough people voted for Trump for him to become President.

I like how Trump makes his own rules and plays his way.If others can make up rules why can't he make up rules?Why would you want to adhere to rules made up by others,and who made up the rule that people have to follow the rules that others made up?

If people don't understand what Trump is doing what he does and why he is doing it,then he becomes harder to stop or be defeated.

Ah..... the Baldrick Cunning Plan school of realpolitik.

3 minutes ago, jany123 said:

Treasonous trump should be treated as traitors once were.

Pence is up to his snout in this, and should be treated similarly.

who then is next in line to succeed to the throne in the usa?

????????????

It goes Trump, then Pence, then (drum roll please . . . . . . . . . . .)

NANCY PELOSI!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jvs said:

Enough people voted to get him into office and why?

People are sick of cheating politicians and hoped for someone better,he did the talk they wanted to hear but almost none came true and the brainwashed crowds do not seem to be able to comprehend the damage he is doing.History shows what can happen in cases like this.

Blind faith in their leader? Or maybe they are    lets say, as dumb as the come

I think you missed the inference in my post.

But never mind. ????

2 hours ago, howbri said:

"Impeachment" is just a show by the gasping, desperate swamp, knowing they are cooked in 2020. There will be no impeachment and Trump will win in a landslide in 2020.

At this point in the USA political atmosphere I think its essential to have a formal impeachment! The sick dems who are hell bent on destroying America imop have brought it to this point. Its time for the GOP to have due process rights on the floor of congress!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JMSIII said:

Nyezhov you are absolutely correct.  I cannot believe the insane number of people on these boards who are clueless about the true corruption in the US and around the world.  The Biden's, Obama's, Clinton's, Bush's, Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer, AOC, Omar, Tliab, RINO's and so many more are very dirty and corrupt.  The so-called Main Stream Media is also just as corrupt with continued everyday 24/7 "reporting" the clown approved 4am talking points, almost all fake news.  These people have been caught and many have committed crimes of sedition, treason, and worse.  Including many in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others....

Oh and yes, I know the definitions of sedition and treason, I know the US codes for them, and I know the penalties.  And what did the federal gov't reinstate in July of this year?

So many will be totally shocked when all of the deep state swamp is fully exposed.  They love their beloved Clintons, Obamas, and so on...

So let all of the ridiculing and laughter start, it's ok.  

I read your comments on the Main Stream Media, you got me thinking, perhaps you are right.

So now you have my attention, where do you suggest I get my news if not the MSN?

How about telling us where you get your news as a start?!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, newnative said:

Just when you think this total train wreck of a Presidency could not possibly get any worse--it does.  Impeach him, throw him out, and we'll roll the dice with Pussy Pious Pence till 2020.

At this point Impeach him yes,America will see the two sides of the debate, throw him out ,ain't gonna happen, the constitution says the Senate has that job. Right now, the POTUS has that in his favor,praise be!

The only way Mr. Trump leaves is to vote him out!

Edited by riclag

The Chinese comrades are on it...er, maybe not:

The Relevant Organs (@relevantorgans)

4/10/19, 3:25 am

Comrade, for a few trade concessions we'll provide "evidence" that Joe and Hunter went on a three-day blow and KTV bender in Harbin then crashed a Hummer full of Russian hookers and cash while evading police. Photos. Texts. Whatever. Call us.

The Relevant Organs (@relevantorgans)

4/10/19, 3:28 am

Please stand by. We are informed by our analysts that the scenario we described may lead to comrade Biden becoming a credible challenger for the GOP nomination. Re-evaluating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So let’s have the full records of the hidden calls, all the hidden calls, and let’s have compliance to Congress’ subpoenas.

Once the evidence is in, examined and witness testimony received Congress can vote.

The best way to expedite that vote is to promptly comply with Congress’ subpoenas. 

I'm not a lawyer . I only see the the republicans saying the  I/I is illegal and that it should be put to the floor for a vote on a formal Impeachment. I can not rely on the dems to be truthful,especially since some radical dems have been talking of impeaching him before he was elected

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The people feeding you the ‘impeach vote now’ message

That talking point (We double-dare you to open a formal impeachment) is so last hour.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1