Thai women inspire me

Pravda

Mine is 52 yo, definitely no cellulite or flab. She's a pocket rocket, 41 kg. She freaks out if she hits 43 kg.

Thai women look after themselves very well. Plenty of 35 yo's around that have bodies many Western 20 yo's would envy.

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Mine is 52 yo, definitely no cellulite or flab. She's a pocket rocket, 41 kg. She freaks out if she hits 43 kg.

Thai women look after themselves very well. Plenty of 35 yo's around that have bodies many Western 20 yo's would envy.

Thanks for that information 

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I like Tinder too. I find that ST off there is far easier and more affordable than Lady Drinks and Bar fines on top of the fee. ????

I dont go out on "dates" from Tinder, if I want to go on a date, Ill put a wig on my hand and treat myself to Kobe.

Get a life man , get a Kindle , free love stories , cheaper than the real thing..

PS , Tinder is brill ,  met my neighbours wife on the site,  fantastic village life ...

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, zhounan said:

There are all kinds of people in the world, Thailand is not an exception. Anyway, here the number of run away <deleted>ty man are very very high, more than you can imagine, and in the case they don't run away they collect mia noi. 

it must be said also that upstream girls and women fall in love with <deleted>ty men, they accept to be lovers, and they are regularly abandoned after being pregnant.
Unfortunately it is always the usual problem of the sexist society, the man who has many women is a star, a man with charisma and fascination,
women, on the other hand, are criticized by a society full of moralists without morals.

The reality is this: the men in Thailand are revered. Have you ever seen an elderly mother serve the meal to her son in his twenties and thirties, while this lazy boy does nothing?
Men believe they can do what they want in Thailand. And this is absolutely not correct. Not to mention the squalid examples in the elites that legitimize these unrighteous behaviors.

I observed the mother and son relations in Thailand is different from other society , the bond of mother and son seem so much stronger in Thailand. Even idle son not working is still being loved by his mother and even get things done for him.

I would have kicked that son down the wooden stairs and tell him to get a job and be a man.

The mother really loves the son no doubt about it. This is selfless love of the mother and the selfishness of the son, who takes things for granted.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:32 PM, Pravda said:

Thailand is enabler of bad behavior and if there are no laws to protect women and children the losers will get shafted. Shame on you British guy. I would love to open a gofundme me page for that woman and put this British losers mug on it.

My current gf has no living parents, no family.... saved money all by herself to go to the university and make a better life for herself. 

LOL.

Yes it enables bad behaviour as in when my Thai wife and her family ripped me off for everything they could and there's not a thing I can do about it.

Everything I have was earned by myself doing the hard yards. No one handed me anything on a platter, silver or otherwise. Started from scratch at 35 after my western partner screwed me big time, and went on to learn a completely different trade from before. I had 3 different trades in my life and several versions of the last, but I had to go out and do it the hard way.

People are just people- good and bad regardless of gender. Just being female doesn't make someone better, or more clever than a male, just different.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Nice to find a positive post that refects the truth as opposed to the judgemental bigotry espoused by many contributors here who use this forum to push their twisted moral agenda.

and what would that "twisted" refer to? That it's OK for consenting adults to have sex without love in exchange for money. I see nothing wrong with that.

Love is the greatest con ever perpetrated on men, IMO, and is used by women to get men to support them. 

If there is a "twisted" morality, IMO it's women that use "love" to get what they want and then dump the guy because they never actually loved him anyway.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:50 AM, NCC1701A said:

yes i am amazed at how hard working the women are.

this whole country would fall apart without them. they do just about everything while the lazy Thai men sit around and do nothing.

You're making a strong run for poster of the year.

Amusing anecdotes of female interactions, plus generic comments about

Thai men, corruption, traffic and all the other doozies which attract likes.

My money's on you ????????????

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and what would that "twisted" refer to? That it's OK for consenting adults to have sex without love in exchange for money. I see nothing wrong with that.

Love is the greatest con ever perpetrated on men, IMO, and is used by women to get men to support them. 

If there is a "twisted" morality, IMO it's women that use "love" to get what they want and then dump the guy because they never actually loved him anyway.

I've had two Western women who said they loved me, then took me to the cleaners quite legally. They both said I was a good provider.

My Thai GF says she loves me. I'm more inclined to believe her, because of what she gives me in return for my support.

I'm not sure women use love. IMHO they use sex.

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I've had two Western women who said they loved me, then took me to the cleaners quite legally. They both said I was a good provider.

My Thai GF says she loves me. I'm more inclined to believe her, because of what she gives me in return for my support.

I'm not sure women use love. IMHO they use sex.

This started in Paradise. Eve nibbled on the forbidden fruit of "enlightement"! = Sex in various forms.

Adam, sitting under a shade tree, consuming liberal amounts of "Beer-Chang" would never have thought of that.

Ever since, Adam chases Eve.

Well this is one of those threads where there are so many generalizations, it's hard to know where to start.

There are a few generalizations however that do ring true.

Many, not all Thai men seem to be able to walk away from children faster than they would drop a pair of dirty underwear, with no remorse, and certainly no intension of supporting their offspring.

I know there are many on TVF who have, and do express vitriol about their child support payments, but it's better than abandoning your children, and in the case of Thai's with zero contact. Ugly custody battles don't seem to exist in Thailand.

So then you get to the women.

My wife, who is Thai, but grew up in the US has a pretty sanguine view of this.

She puts a lot down to the lack of education, and this idea that many of these girls have, despite lots of anecdotal evidence to the contrary, think that if she has his baby he will love her more!

So then you are left with a whole lot of women trying to raise fatherless kids, often multiple fathers, and they do whatever it takes to support them, be it working multiple jobs, or dumping the kids with Grandma and heading off into the 'entertainment' industry.

I think women in general think this way, it's just in Thailand those pressures are raised to a whole different level

Edited by GinBoy2

I agree 100%.  It is obvious from the negative comments made by some posters that they are still young/stupid and can only see with their penises. It is a reality that Thai women are much to be admired - not all of course - but the majority.  The reasons are many - but the big one is that they are not brought up with the 'princess bitchface' mentality that the feminist dominated west has forced upon its young females.  Thai women are independent and happy - they are brought up that way - and the good ones make (by far) the best companions for western men.  I know lots of western men who are married to Thai ladies, both in Thailand and Australia, and the vast majority are extremely happy - not every minute of every day - but happy.  And of the ones that are not and broke up, there is two factors every single time - one of them (or both) is an ahole - usually the bloke.  PS - I am not talking about the idiotic 30-40 year olds that thought a bar girl loved them long time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, Pravda said:

My past date had 3 children.... screwed over by a Thai who run away and then a Brit who also run away and left her with 2 kids who are now back in the village. This made me think that there isn't much difference between a Thai guy and a Western guy. Thailand is enabler of bad behavior and if there are no laws to protect women and children the losers will get shafted. Shame on you British guy. I would love to open a gofundme me page for that woman and put this British losers mug on it.

Interesting conversation for a "date" (singular tense used by OP). 

Did all the kids accompany her on the date also?  555

Of course, Thai women who have unprotected sex, resulting in children with foreigners is never a good idea unless married to show some commitment IMO.  Believe even then there is no chance of child support in Thailand?  Like the go fund me idea actually, has more merit than many I have seen getting funding.

22 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

I agree 100%.  It is obvious from the negative comments made by some posters that they are still young/stupid and can only see with their penises. It is a reality that Thai women are much to be admired - not all of course - but the majority.  The reasons are many - but the big one is that they are not brought up with the 'princess bitchface' mentality that the feminist dominated west has forced upon its young females.  Thai women are independent and happy - they are brought up that way - and the good ones make (by far) the best companions for western men.  I know lots of western men who are married to Thai ladies, both in Thailand and Australia, and the vast majority are extremely happy - not every minute of every day - but happy.  And of the ones that are not and broke up, there is two factors every single time - one of them (or both) is an ahole - usually the bloke.  PS - I am not talking about the idiotic 30-40 year olds that thought a bar girl loved them long time.

Bob, I have being married to my lovely Thai lady over 10 years now, being together for about 13, and could not be happier. Of Course we have our moments sometimes she can be a real (word that rhymes with wich but starts with a B LOL). and I can be an Ahole with the best of them, but I couldn't imagine a life without her, 

Before her I was spinning my wheels,  my wife and Thailand gave me a new lease in life . 

I have an Australian friend in my area , I see the same about him, though he might not want to admite it, but he would be lost without her. I bet when he is on TVF he trashes Thai women also, perhaps a bit of "locker room" talk. I bet many here who engage in this type of talk are a bit of the same.

I just had a very nice guy who PM me about how happy he is with his Thai wife and family because he did not want to do it in open forum and be ridiculed for it. 

Both my FIL and MIL passed away recently(miss them dearly) but when they were alive MIL was the pillar of the family, same for my wife's aunt and uncle, . Aunt Wat is what holds the family together. 

I have a lot of respect for women in general, But Thi women are IMO a notch above. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well this is one of those threads where there are so many generalizations, it's hard to know where to start.

There are a few generalizations however that do ring true.

Many, not all Thai men seem to be able to walk away from children faster than they would drop a pair of dirty underwear, with no remorse, and certainly no intension of supporting their offspring.

I know there are many on TVF who have, and do express vitriol about their child support payments, but it's better than abandoning your children, and in the case of Thai's with zero contact. Ugly custody battles don't seem to exist in Thailand.

So then you get to the women.

My wife, who is Thai, but grew up in the US has a pretty sanguine view of this.

She puts a lot down to the lack of education, and this idea that many of these girls have, despite lots of anecdotal evidence to the contrary, think that if she has his baby he will love her more!

So then you are left with a whole lot of women trying to raise fatherless kids, often multiple fathers, and they do whatever it takes to support them, be it working multiple jobs, or dumping the kids with Grandma and heading off into the 'entertainment' industry.

I think women in general think this way, it's just in Thailand those pressures are raised to a whole different level

Agree. Many years ago, there was a study in The Economist which concluded the birth rate in women ( i.e. the number of children they had ) was inversely proportional to the level of education they achieved.

Thai society has minorities of HiSo's which are extremely wealthy. While the middle class is increasing, the vast majority is still people in villages who are earning 2000 - 3000 baht/month. When they get too old to work, the government generously gives them a pension of 500 baht/month.

Alcoholism is rife. Lao khao is cheap, and consumed by many rural Thais. So it's not surprising there are unplanned pregnancies, and many children damaged with fetal alcohol syndrome.

It's no wonder we farangs are so attractive to lower-class Thai women. I am not using that adjective pejoratively. We bear the promise of a life beyond their wildest dreams, which is why many Thai women make great partners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Bob, I have being married to my lovely Thai lady over 10 years now, being together for about 13, and could not be happier. Of Course we have our moments sometimes she can be a real (word that rhymes with wich but starts with a B LOL). and I can be an Ahole with the best of them, but I couldn't imagine a life without her, 

Before her I was spinning my wheels,  my wife and Thailand gave me a new lease in life . 

I have an Australian friend in my area , I see the same about him, though he might not want to admite it, but he would be lost without her. I bet when he is on TVF he trashes Thai women also, perhaps a bit of "locker room" talk. I bet many here who engage in this type of talk are a bit of the same.

I just had a very nice guy who PM me about how happy he is with his Thai wife and family because he did not want to do it in open forum and be ridiculed for it. 

Both my FIL and MIL passed away recently(miss them dearly) but when they were alive MIL was the pillar of the family, same for my wife's aunt and uncle, . Aunt Wat is what holds the family together. 

I have a lot of respect for women in general, But Thi women are IMO a notch above. 

Cheers Sirineou - all the best mate and long may you both enjoy life together.  And that is the big thing to me - we enjoy our life together - good and bad - and it is so much more than what I had in life before.  Love my kids from my previous marriage and all that - but pursuing enjoyments is not enjoying life. We all eventually have to 'grow up' to really learn how to enjoy life.  Like you, my Thai wife has made life so much better for me. I wont go into the details, but like you I dont fear ridicule but understand why others do - suffice to say that I am lucky to have found such a wonderful lady who puts up with all my cr*p and smiles through it all - she 'grounds' me.  Got old and slowed down? Maybe. Grew up and found what enjoying life is all about? Definitely.  Thai women are the best thing about Thailand. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, Lacessit said:

Thai women are pretty tough-minded. They have to be, to survive in a society that is male-oriented for no good reason.

While there are a lot of stories about Thai women swindling farangs out of their money, there are also a lot of Thai women who make excellent partners, because they don't have the same entitlement hangups as Western women. I have one such.

I am unable to imagine ever having sex with a Western woman again, having experienced what Thai women bring to the table.

I think Thai women are great mostly for their cheap cost.

For almost everything else, especially conversation that involves a brain, I prefer non-Thai women.

Jessica-Chastain-Hot-Actress.thumb.jpg.64e5700caecb47af69c3848f50888456.jpg

natalie-portman-getty-2.jpg.f0acfe67e3aff92db328e5cb324db7ff.jpg

Sexy-Scarlett-Johansson-Pictures.jpg.139857664769dfee64a5072c3002c7e9.jpg

10 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I think Thai women are great mostly for their cheap cost.

For almost everything else, especially conversation that involves a brain, I prefer non-Thai women.

Jessica-Chastain-Hot-Actress.thumb.jpg.64e5700caecb47af69c3848f50888456.jpg

natalie-portman-getty-2.jpg.f0acfe67e3aff92db328e5cb324db7ff.jpg

Sexy-Scarlett-Johansson-Pictures.jpg.139857664769dfee64a5072c3002c7e9.jpg

Depends on the woman, and how well one can speak Thai. I have quite in-depth conversations with my Thai GF. She is very street-smart, and from that I get insights many farangs would not.

I've gone off the larger Western models with the oversized mammaries. My imagination sees what they will look like when they hit 50.

Certainly agree the cost of maintenance ( and separation ) here is far less.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Agree. Many years ago, there was a study in The Economist which concluded the birth rate in women ( i.e. the number of children they had ) was inversely proportional to the level of education they achieved.

Thai society has minorities of HiSo's which are extremely wealthy. While the middle class is increasing, the vast majority is still people in villages who are earning 2000 - 3000 baht/month. When they get too old to work, the government generously gives them a pension of 500 baht/month.

Alcoholism is rife. Lao khao is cheap, and consumed by many rural Thais. So it's not surprising there are unplanned pregnancies, and many children damaged with fetal alcohol syndrome.

It's no wonder we farangs are so attractive to lower-class Thai women. I am not using that adjective pejoratively. We bear the promise of a life beyond their wildest dreams, which is why many Thai women make great partners.

This exactly the truth.

My wife's family is the story of Thailand in a microcosm. 

Her parents died within a year of each other when she was in her early teens.

The kids; my wife, older sister, younger brother and twin girls were then farmed out across the family.

My wife was the lucky one, she got to live with her uncle in Chicago, and got the usual US HS education, college etc, and went on to a sucessfull career.

The others, well not so much!

Her brother turned into the archetypal Issan lout, drink, some work, but amounts to nothing.

Her eldest sister died from HIV due to a druggie husband sleeping with anything he could find.

The twin girls, well the usual case of no education, bouncing between various guys, kids galore, and yes one ended up relocating to Pattaya and all that entails, to support the family.

And my wife for what now must be close to 30 years, from her first paycheck has sent money home to help support her, now 87 year Grandmother and her siblings.

I struggle with the idea that money flows to support some of this, but I understand it. 

My wife feels very strongly that she by a quirk of fate got lucky, and the fate of her siblings could very easily have been her's, so feels an obligation to try to help

I think Thai women are great mostly for their cheap cost. For almost everything else, especially conversation that involves a brain, I prefer non-Thai women.Jessica-Chastain-Hot-Actress.thumb.jpg.64e5700caecb47af69c3848f50888456.jpg&key=5a4bed5125766bed51e1141b4f61bbe33ef648c4522005ece980e73043790164

natalie-portman-getty-2.jpg.f0acfe67e3aff92db328e5cb324db7ff.jpg&key=fbea5e7bdb9d13e8daabf6dcfc529d073e67d2cf7c2a31d8aef442c779b90a94

Sexy-Scarlett-Johansson-Pictures.jpg.139857664769dfee64a5072c3002c7e9.jpg&key=1322fe840d499eed48ff9f21ca05570d1b917a9f2d9c40cd13938dae5ba7a686

Yes of course. Thai girls are the only girls in the whole world who want you for your money/some security. All other girls from all other Countries care little about your wealth [emoji116]

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

Yes of course. Thai girls are the only girls in the whole world who want you for your money/some security. All other girls from all other Countries care little about your wealth emoji116.png

I said Thai women are often valued for their low rental cost. 

Said another way, they are a good value especially if all you need is to have sex with a fit body and don't mind talking about how spicy your food is Pidgin English. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

Yes of course. Thai girls are the only girls in the whole world who want you for your money/some security. All other girls from all other Countries care little about your wealth emoji116.png

One of the better punked vids I've seen