Police shoot dead man who killed two in London stabbing, call it terrorist attack

rooster59

1 hour ago, melvinmelvin said:

you should join him, then you will see that the title is not good English, it is unclear, ambigous

Quite right! It's a waste of a shot! Are you going to make him 'more dead?

Police shot a man dead??

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

The officer 'double tapped him' because that's what he's been trained to do. When a suspect is wearing a suicide vest, you don't wait for him to activate the trigger to establish whether it's real or a dummy.

It in no way indicates the feeling of us Brits at the moment. 

And let's not forget the bloke had his life on the line,and for what? For protecting law abiding citizens.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes this man was a known threat, and there are at least 20,000 fewer police officers than there should be.

Not hard to figure why a known threat was left to escalate into an attack.

I don’t think I need to post the video of Theresa May being warned of the consequences of her cuts to the police force.

Agree with you,for once and to my great surprise,so what can be practically done?with Isis being released from Syrian prison camps and the British subjects amongst them wanting to return to blighty,( a year before having wished to destroy it )?

4 hours ago, baboon said:

Good work by the police and public. But really? Terrorism? Come on, that is surely overstating the case somewhat.

I don't think it's "overstating".

People have different understandings of the words "terrorism" "appeasement" "political correctness" etc.

This story is front page, world wide. Sadly similar stories are somewhat a daily or weekly occurance in the southern parts of here.

• Like 1