Phuket police hunt Florida man, fled custody in handcuffs

webfact

13 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

How is he going to get the cuffs off? Hope we can get some CCTV of him where ever he ran to.  Getting caught with some marijuana should be a quick fine anyways.

Theres a half dozen iron working shops right up the hill from the police station in Chalong.  The staff aint exactly cop friendly either.  Snip Snip 300 baht and a wai bye bye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

An amazing number of posters on this forum like to see people being "punished" and put in jail.

A sort of Marquis de Sade meets Sigmund Freud for a pint and a whipping...administered by Dr Arnold of Rugby

Same like posters loving visa situation to be tightened and others having trouble, calling it justice too.

Guess those are the boring people without a life, friends and once a quarter sex with the wife. 

Anyway, if he was caught last month, why didn't he get his sentence and fine already. Can't be that hard for a bit of ganja and should be done fast.

Edited by tabarin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vacuum said:

He won't get that far. They'll nab him at the metal detector...

I seems You answered seriously, mine of course was not ????!

By the way if one has a little time it is not so difficult to get rid of handcuff, so if he manage to go to the airport he probably will not have them anymore, but anyhow they are waiting for him there.

he's yet to be caught? how is this possible lol. he's not swimming away with cuffs on or driving a bike. I can't imagine getting them off without help,

He must have friends here or people here currently with him. I know some Nak Muay there that wouldn't bat an eye if I showed up in handcuffs begging for them to be removed 

On 12/17/2019 at 8:23 AM, Dukeleto said:

Foreign, Black, 185cm, and wearing hand cuffs...hmmm???? I suspect he'.ll be back in custody shortly.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:10 AM, kiwikeith said:

They opened the door for him and re ran, I wonder if he had his passport as well?

Just another Blot on the wall, for bad people being let into Thailand.

18 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

An amazing number of posters on this forum like to see people being "punished" and put in jail.

A sort of Marquis de Sade meets Sigmund Freud for a pint and a whipping...administered by Dr Arnold of Rugby.

16 hours ago, beechbum said:

Yeah, sounds like BS doesn't it.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:05 PM, Ketyo said:

How many people escape from custody and live the rest of their lives in peace and untroubled by the authorities. With no problems about jobs, healthcare and renewing drivers licences and paying taxes. Despite having an arrest warrant out for them.

It must be close to zero %.

yep

the main problem is still the handcuffs

i mean you can deal with it some hours or even a few days

but the rest of your life? 

????

On 12/17/2019 at 12:05 AM, Ketyo said:

How many people escape from custody and live the rest of their lives in peace and untroubled by the authorities. With no problems about jobs, healthcare and renewing drivers licences and paying taxes. Despite having an arrest warrant out for them.

It must be close to zero %.

So why do people do it. 

because people still think Thailand is the same as it was 20 years ago!

7 hours ago, Yinn said:

Hey Sherlock, maybe next time you use other peoples quotes you should check what the actual quotes were referenced to, like my own which was referencing comment #16 and not the original article.

3 hours ago, beechbum said:

Hey Sherlock, maybe next time you use other peoples quotes you should check what the actual quotes were referenced to, like my own which was referencing comment #16 and not the original article.

I thought you might like look video.

Sorry.

I not quote you again