Exclusive: Less than half of all Americans want Trump ousted post-impeachment - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

6 hours ago, Tug said:

With all due respect trump on a Daly basis horrifies the majority of us Americans with his demented ramblings the majority of Americans want a trial with witnesses not a coverup as Mitch McConnell wants they don’t want a russan disinformation inspired clown show as Donald trump wants we want a trial of facts with relevant witnesses no more no less that isent demented that is normal it is what the vast majority of the electorate wants

It really does make you ask of Trump, "What kind of an animal is this?"

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, oby said:

hunter enriched the lives of hookers from NYC to kiev, and drug lords from Columbia to iran.

and as reported today, now pelosi's son is involved with the ukraine oil and gas industry... 

democrats, entering politics for the corruption and graft, oh and pilfering their campaign funds,

cue: AOC and ilhan omar and many others

2020 trump with a landslide, thanks to democrats for trump 555

5 hours ago, oby said:

i was simply replying to :

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I would love to hear Hunter explain what he did on a daily basis to add value.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Well if you don't consider his last name and being the son of an American Vice president as adding value, then he did nothing on a daily basis. It happens all the time, get over it

2 hours ago, bender92 said:

Speak for yourself. Trump says what needs to be said. The House had only one real witness, he admitted that he presumed something was asked for but he had no evidence of it. The rest of the clowns were butthurt over not controlling foreign policy any longer.

Try speaking under oath and not on twitter. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, rabas said:

The Democrat's  mendaciousness is the mother of other's apparent tendentiousness.

But until the Biden's unusual enrichment is fully explained, the dissimulatious impeachment matter is little more than deep state nothing burger.

What unusual enrichment are you referring to?  Please provide a source.

16 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I would love to hear Hunter explain what he did on a daily basis to add value.

Why?  Are you a shareholder in Burisma?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, oby said:

hunter enriched the lives of hookers from NYC to kiev, and drug lords from Columbia to iran.

and as reported today, now pelosi's son is involved with the ukraine oil and gas industry... 

democrats, entering politics for the corruption and graft, oh and pilfering their campaign funds,

cue: AOC and ilhan omar and many others

2020 trump with a landslide, thanks to democrats for trump 555

Hey, you failed to mention Hillary, Soros, and the The Joker.

Oh wait, The Joker is a DT fan, never mind.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, bristolboy said:

Or maybe, just possibly, there might be the remotest chance that as more information comes out, like the fact that 91 minutes after Trump's conversation with the Ukrainian president a hold was put on military aid, pressure will build on the Senate to conduct a real trial. And if it ultimately decides not to, that will hurt electoral prospects for several republican senators.

Oops, I thought a pig just flew past my window, but I was mistaken.

Putting aside just for the moment that nothing has so far come out that would lead the GOP to convict him ( it's all just politics as usual, IMO ), why would anyone think that the GOP would consign themselves to another Dem president willingly? That'd be insanity, IMO.

Short of finding out that Trump left a girlfriend to drown in a river and didn't tell anyone about it till the next day, nothing, IMO, that the Dems have come up with so far rises to the level of a high crime or misdemeanour that would force the GOP to fall on their sword and accept a Dem president next year. Somehow I can't see Pence getting enough votes, but of course I could be wrong, though it's unlikely we will have to find out, as Trump will be 2020 to 2024.

As for your post, remote would be the operative word, though who knows if a herd of flying pigs will be discovered in a remote corner of the world.

The longer Nancy delays, the more she risks becoming an object of ridicule, given her haste to impeach him in the first place.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Where do you get that idea from?

I will provide an extract and you can search for more information. 

“the Founding Fathers has something particular in mind when they set up the US presidential election system: slavery”.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Eric Loh said:

I will provide an extract and you can search for more information. 

“the Founding Fathers has something particular in mind when they set up the US presidential election system: slavery”.

Methinks you are confusing the slave owning founding fathers with Lincoln.

I believe they had a formula for voting which took into account slaves, but that could have been a later amendment. It's late and I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking it up as irrelevant to the discussion on here now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Whatever else Nancy is she isn't stupid. She must have known, IMO, before the hearings started it wasn't going to be up help by the senate. It's not like some of us weren't pointing that out on here.

So she must have had a plan based on the senate not convicting, IMO.

Perhaps she never intended to send the articles to the senate and just keep demanding things that she knows Mitch isn't going to agree to.

Not going to make any difference in November.

All mitch has to do is abide by the oath he will swear to and it can move ahead.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

President Trump will never, ever be removed from office. He will leave after his 2nd term is over with. He will win in 2020 in a landslide. Will go down as the greatest President the USA ever had. Draining the swamp and showing what the democratic party really is. A group of power hungry thieves, getting rich in bribes and ripping off the American working people! MAGA 2020

The troubling overlap between Jared Kushner's business interests and US foreign policy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/08/troubling-overlap-between-jared-kushner-business-interests-and-us-foreign-policy

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"Draining the swamp..."   Right......

You have no idea what Trump and his ethically impaired appointees have been up to, do you?  You just listen to his incoherent rambling speeches and the foam-at-the-mouth pundits and think "yeah, that makes sense".

It's that cult of personality thing again. Facts and reality are the enemy of that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

"Draining the swamp..."   Right......

You have no idea what Trump and his ethically impaired appointees have been up to, do you?  You just listen to his incoherent rambling speeches and the foam-at-the-mouth pundits and think "yeah, that makes sense".

I do understand what he says , 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You mean he enjoys looking, sounding, and tweeting like an ass.

I thought you said he was senile, no? 

If he’s senile you should show a little compassion. It is a tragic disease that affects millions of Americans and their families. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I thought you said he was senile, no? 

If he’s senile you should show a little compassion. It is a tragic disease that affects millions of Americans and their families. 

Correct, its best to vote him out so he can rest better. The top job has taken too much of a toll on him, and country

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1