Why are more & more expats leaving Thailand?

RyanWalker

9 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

check points for license and helmets, littering at beaches, just to name a few are good progress. Whiners I think just like to whine. 

10 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

It's hilarious the amount of winging that goes on on these forums about the inadequacies of Thailand. The moment the government starts to enforce the rules... the whiners/wingers are the first to cry foul. Are all of the changes good? Absolutely not, TM30 comes to mind, but many of the changes like requiring health insurance, check points for license and helmets, littering at beaches, just to name a few are good progress. Whiners I think just like to whine. 

Some just dopt the Thai attitude of smiling at everything , shrugging their shoulders and saying Marbelie .

If people are dissatisfied with certain elements of their lives, they either change them ..........or just smile, shrug their shoulders and say marbelie

2 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Yeah, some of the bar girls are also past their sell by date. Yet they still think we are going to pay em 3000 for a short time. I predict a wake up call is coming for the Thais.

I constantly tel them this. Why would I pay you $3 plus barfine?

$4 too high, I can get same same you for $1 k.

you asking waayyy too much. Then I ask them for their line ID.

works every time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ron jeremy said:

works every time.

Dont think that we are allowed to discuss that kind of thing on here

6 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

...and the fact that they do want have their money tied up in Thai Banks ( no guaranteed protection of funds by reserve bank, being a lender of last resort)  instead of their overseas trusted institutions

Fact?  What fact is that then? 

The DPA currently provides protection for registered institutions up to B5m, just a bit more than the maximum B0.8m needed for extentions!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

works every time.

Thing is, even for 1K they are still too old and too fat most times hehehe. Better buy a bottle of red for that in a club with students and get laid free.

Edited by tabarin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Likely that as the US embassy no longer issues income affidavits they can't prove income. Majority of "I'm leaving Thailand" threads are started by Americans.

It will be really, really, really good for everyone if all those Navy Seals, CIA, Delta Force, ex tough city policemen etc just go home and waste their own oxygen. At least the Brits fight, not just talk about one they had at school. ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, madmen said:

how could you tell? were they walking around sucking on roll mops or was it their wooden clogs ? 

Speaking 4 languages, including Dutch as it is my home country, it is pretty easy to tell. Specially with those screaming feminists of today.

And the old quarters aren't really that big, there were a lot for real.

Edited by tabarin
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tounge Thaied said:

It's hilarious the amount of winging that goes on on these forums about the inadequacies of Thailand. The moment the government starts to enforce the rules... the whiners/wingers are the first to cry foul. Are all of the changes good? Absolutely not, TM30 comes to mind, but many of the changes like requiring health insurance, check points for license and helmets, littering at beaches, just to name a few are good progress. Whiners I think just like to whine. 

Apparently expats just left  to places where they can play Bridge peacefully. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Traubert said:

True, but it one of the few countries where the girls don't have a repulsive entitled attitude, an ar*e like a bus and man's haircut.

In most Countries, females that work in the sex industry , do look quite feminine . 

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I misread his post and deleted mine.

There may be other things in the world than sex, but none as enjoyable. If one doesn't think so one isn't doing it right.

Do you to talk with someone about sex?

Are you feeling sexually aroused ?

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I agree, thai beachlover seems to want to talk about sex with me, for some weird reason 

Why would I want to talk about sex with someone that apparently doesn't like prostitution? IMO no married person gets great sex, and after a year they are lucky to get sex at all.