British man arrested after going on a thieving spree in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

21 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Yes, one of Pattaya's "world class" tourists!!

Has he got a shavey head? Is he wearing a Chang vest? Is he covered in tasteless tattoos? Then he's not a typical Pattaya tourist. Don't see many wearing bunches.

Bunches can be cute:

image.png.ab1095b3b90ea2dedb3d576eb9f19487.png         image.png.e5394cb0bffe216bb2cbac891b2d2637.png        image.png.0190458cd9a97241d1efe06bb587b549.png

And just to prove that they're cool for guys too, here's Marouanne Fellani With bunches:

image.png.c259fc216c8e7a4a58de10ec700984cb.png

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 4:31 PM, from the home of CC said:

it's kind of funny that nationalities seem to take turns on being the a**hole of the month. Not long ago it was that whacked out Canadian in Pattaya running across the rooftops like a manic monkey. Then we had the charming American in Chang Mai who was trying to bridge the divide between the West and the East by cursing Thais, damaging property and basically looking for a straitjacket that had been tailored properly. Now we have Bonnie and Clod (Bonnie I believe is the more intelligent of the two for she's still free) who went on a spree seemingly looking to become the baddest man in Pattaya. Perhaps we could do a POTY style award once a year on which country produced the biggest idiot lol...

and which country might that be? I bet France would not be far away. I bet there are quite a few French villages 

missing their idiot.????

23 hours ago, MeePeeMai said:

How does a rat like this get past Immigration?  THIS is the stereotypical "tourist" that I would expect to be singled out and taken to a back room to be questioned (and then denied entry).  From the looks of things, he probably smells like a pig too.

I bet he has lots of tattoos to go with that facial hair.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:12 PM, Kennycrossfit said:
On 1/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, robblok said:

That is a fine example of a white British male ???? .  

Looks just like fine Dutch males I have met before

At first glance, I thought he was a Patriots fan ... :biggrin:  Wrong Again.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:56 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Straight to Bangkok Hilton for 2 years, if he can survive that, he might just straighten up, and whatever the Thai's do, don't cut his piggy tails as I am sure the boys in there will love pulling on them, real hard, gitty up ????

HA HA BLOODY HA

Multiple baiting and bickering posts have been trashed, people do not want to read your off topic squabbles if you want to do more of it then do it off the forum.