PM Prayut concerned about people, provides support to public health practitioners

webfact

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Does this man know how to tell the truth?

Just more BS, WAITING FOR PERMISSION FROM THE CHINESE, my a++e.

The UK got people out days ago, have them confined in Arrow Park hospital.

Every time it is somebody else to blame, never his mob, absolutely pathetic.

Well at first they we're planning to send a Thai air Force aircrfat which apparently needed permision in terms of foreign military aircraft flying in China air space and landing at / departing from a Chinese air force facility. 

In any case it's taken way too long, the wait is disgraceful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

Apparently Thailand is the only country which is still allowing Chinese  nationals and the like to flock into the country ????????‍♂️ 

And IMHO more to the point, how serious is the check / scan of every passenger on arrival. In fact I have no faith at all on this procedure being done professionally and exactly correct and without missing any folks who are arriving. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

And IMHO more to the point, how serious is the check / scan of every passenger on arrival. In fact I have no faith at all on this procedure being done professionally and exactly correct and without missing any folks who are arriving. 

How is it possible to check the passenger when it is known for sure there is a two-week incubation period, so with no fever, but it is contagious during the incubation.

Or is there something I have not understood?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:
2 hours ago, lupin said:

what the heck is he doing in the photo? ... the Macarena?

Well, he's in the luggage claim area at SBIA/BKK. And apparently he's looking for a bag that's "this big".

... needs to be large enough to be suspected of concealing Chinese stowaways image.jpeg.56c97c31d2700a3451aca94936613cc5.jpeg

9 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

I think you have to actually have morals before doing any moral support.

He has what we Aussies might call Clayton's morals,i.e.the morals you have when you don't have morals.The same could be said for this Clayton's government and the Clayton's Thai democracy!

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand’s public health sector has been well acknowledged in the global community, and is now ranked 6th in the world and 1st in Asia, in its preparedness to prevent an infectious disease outbreak.

Everyone in Thailand is fully aware of its "preparedness for any emergency event"

Meanwhile back in the real world, a more concerned Chinese PM Ji Xi Ping has [Monday as reported on international news], has instructed all companies or offices in Beijing and other large cities to allow people to work from home if possible, to alleviate all possible contamination during work related travel, any offices that are open to employees are screening them before they enter the building.

Can you see "uncle Tu doing something similar" if the outbreak escalates over here?

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

If he was really concerned and had balls" he'd suspend all Chinese from any destination entering the country for one month. Then take care of any domestic outbreaks.

While flights are still entering Thailand daily from China it's not going to improve any time soon.

Maybe his mia noi took his balls ????