Phayu Kennel

Spaniel

Next week when we go to Pattaya we will be bringing our dog and need a place to keep him for a few days. On a earlier post someone had mentioned Phayu Kennel which I think they said is located not far outside Pattaya. Is anyone familiar with this kennel and hopefully have a phone number?

Next week when we go to Pattaya we will be bringing our dog and need a place to keep him for a few days. On a earlier post someone had mentioned Phayu Kennel which I think they said is located not far outside Pattaya. Is anyone familiar with this kennel and hopefully have a phone number?

I don't know the Phayu kennel but have used a dog hotel outside of Pattaya that I thought was great. Tel 038-241686 or 086-1407896.

Owner of hotel will pick up and deliver back your dog.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the Phayu kennel but have used a dog hotel outside of Pattaya that I thought was great. Tel 038-241686 or 086-1407896.

Owner of hotel will pick up and deliver back your dog.

Tammi,

Thanks for the Dog Hotel info. We took your advice and dropped our dog off for a couple of days last week. Definitely recommend the place for anyone looking for a kennel for their dog. They even offer A/C rooms or fan rooms! The price was B 150 p/d (fan room) which did not include food which we supplied. Here is thlier address but would suggest you call for directions.

Dog Hotel, 4/3 Moo 2 Soi Ruamjai, Takientia, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

Tel: 038 241686 or 086 1407896