Thailand's Tourist Police cheer up Chinese ‘family’ with video

webfact

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

no wonder immigration people are so grumpy.

being forced to act like a trained seal. how demeaning. 

and it is sicking to see them holding those commie flags.

He says, until five young, nubile Chinese beauties walk past him and he sprains an ankle in the rush for his Commie flag...........

By the way, these are Tourist Police not Immigration. ????

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Traubert said:

That's Traffic, not Tourist. Different department squire.

This outpouring of emotion decrepitude may have been organised by those who have no idea what they are doing and I suggest that maybe a similar outpouring could be arranged by the appropriate clueless heads of the appropriate dept of justice officials for those who are the victims of their inadequacies,which to me seems only fair.

If you went to the clap clinic and a podiatritian came to have a gander, you wouldn't be too chuffed.

That would depend entirely on the wether the Podiatritian was a sexy female med student or not!

Well, you would be if the nurse had told him you've got most of a foot.....

I'd only make it half way on that one.  

Edited by FarFlungFalang

10 hours ago, harada said:

I'm surprised that the old crooner himself wasn't the frontman for this performance. ????

I read the other day that he's not feeling well - no further comment! ????

Edited by sambum

5 hours ago, Elzear said:

Well, why not ? Let the innocents sing. China is a good friend indeed, it’s the only country that exports such viruses that spoil everyone’s days. The « West » never does. I wonder why ? 

H1N1 slip your memory?

A baiting post asking for translation in Chinese language has been removed as well as the reply using Chinese language as this is an English language forum. 

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

• Like 1

Corrupt police ordered to be your first friend?

Kissing Chinese ass publicly must be a new experience for Thais... is it smelly or juicy?

Desperate measures to get back the Chinese tourists, now compare this with racist statements and open hostilities of ministers towards farang...

I have a solution how to solve the crisis: Just sell parts of Thailand to the Chinese, Bangkok to the Chinese would be great! They buy everything, just like they have bought and occupied Laos (and many other places...)

Edited by P100

On 2/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, Vascoda said:

Farangs come to Thailand only for hard on and a possibility of marrying a prostitute for visas to stay cheaply. 

Chinese come to Thailand to marry a prostitute, get residence and business permit and open a Chinese shop! Then they bring the rest of their family, wife and children.

That's in Laos, that's in China too.