British expat seriously injured after knife fight with Thai wife

webfact

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Many with low self esteem, married to a Pattaya woman, on a poor pension, love to raise their self worth by self righteously bringing others down.

It illustrates, daily, the kind of people we have amongst us.

As I demonstrated earlier, it's not about the money, as they could get a nicer apartment for the same money.

He could be staying there out of loyalty to the apartment's owner or it being his/her favourite location.

I stayed in a less than ideally decorated apartment for many years, simply because of it's beachfront location.

But here one gets many sad and unpleasant characters looking to spill their bile on others.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, sahibji said:

baffling for such elderly couple to be involved in such a violent incidence.

I'm guessing that alcohol explains a lot.  A cop in the US once told me that almost every domestic he had ever been called on involved alcohol.  I'm sure drugs enter in a lot of cases as well.

1 hour ago, tomauasia said:

Another scum bag Thai that needs to be KO. This happened to me for 5 seconds until she got slapped down..long time ago. Ice junky trash

O dear, ever thought about seeking some professional help for anger management.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

You're wrong, the knife handle gets slippery when it's wet, and your hand slips onto the blade when you push it in. Defensive wounds are usually on forearms.

You need a slim pointy blade with a crossguard if you want to stab someone without cutting your hands.

Kitchen knifes just don't work very well.

My kitchen knives could remove a limb without too much effort.

Since none of us were there, surely it is up to the investigating officers to establish the truth, not the TVF jury with no first hand knowledge or evidence.

7 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Since none of us were there, surely it is up to the investigating officers to establish the truth, not the TVF jury with no first hand knowledge or evidence.

The video showed the participants, the injuries, the apartment and the weapon (bent butter knife).

I think we have as much evidence as anyone else.

I'm not entirely sure the Thai police are ever all that interested in 'establishing the truth'.

If he'd died, it would have been suicide.

Edited by BritManToo

9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Hey hey, hang on a minute. That's a bit harsh, this is the only job most TVF members are allowed to do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Hope they recover from their injuries okay, and think about their future,

together or apart

"Future? You don't have a future," said the Bride in "Kill Bill" before drawing her sword. On a brighter note, looks like he's not "seriously injured" after all so he might still have a future while she, on the other hand, surely does.

In Udon Thani, not long time ago, I have witnessed a similar fight between a 78 year old Swiss man and a 60 year old French man. Both had been drinking beer ???? way too many at the morning already and started hitting each other with the glasses when one accused the other of having married a Bargirl decades ago... A bloodbath. I helped cleaning up. The Bargirl matter was true, by the way, but both denied that fact. Well, both also had an overstay of about 10 years, too, so the matter has been solved by immigration meanwhile. 

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

His wife is quite hot, is she really 67 years old?

I would have guessed mid 40s.

She looked way better than my Brit wife when she was 30 years old.

As for the story ........

Looks like she attacked him with the knife, and cut her hands when the blood made the handle a bit slippery.

Always buy a knife with a crossguard, then your hand doesn't slip onto the blade when it gets wet!

everything you said is 100% correct, she has done this before if you read the article I posted above and no she is not 67 or his wife, she may have told those attending the scene this absolute pile on s h I t e in Thai and he had no idea what she was saying 

this is a dangerous woman and needs to be avoided at all costs - how she is not banged up is beyond me, her previous stabbing victim refused to press charges  

be very careful guys, keep a picture of this dangerous woman, she hangs about Newplaza I believe   

Edited by smedly

18 minutes ago, smedly said:

may have told those attending the scene this absolute pile on s h I t e in Thai and he had no idea what she was saying 

agree,  i bet this sort of thing happens more often than falang think.  I mean in everyday general talking to their own kind in Thai ....  they say a load of bs to suit their own situation and make them look good.