When this is all over whats the first thing you will do?

ChipButty

6 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

Living at the end of nowhere, my life has not changed an iota.
I will continue like this ..
Am going yesterday morning to my neighbor the hairdresser who made me a "military" cut for 40 baht

I'll be looking a bit like that my wife has some relatives in the army and he recommended the one they use they are in certain regiment where they have to do it every 2 weeks

17 minutes ago, tonray said:

haircut and travel plans...maybe planning future escape routes should there be a whiff of future trouble brewing. Thai authorities basically hung expats out to dry during this crisis..both to the nation's and expats detriment. Never forget. While I am comfortable enough in a gated MooBaan, and fortunate to have time left on my permission to stay...perhaps an escape plan is necessary for next time now that we know there will be no help provided by immigration during crisis times

We never know I wouldn't want to leave Thailand if I had to then I now have 2 options in place and one is live with my ex MIL 

• Like 1

I don't think it will be the first thing I will do, but when everything is back to normal, I will join my friends in Pattaya and we will eat a delicious lasagna ..
I would be unable to tell you where this restaurant is in Pattaya;
the only thing i know is that you eat very well for very cheap.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Good thinking. I'll certainly be down for takeaways. They are all closed in NZ at the moment.

I am 3 hours from the nearest McD, KFC, DQ and 6 hours or more for an Indian Restaurant, normally go once a month or less, so this is going to be a treat ????.