Sending fax to USA

Presnock

I need to send a one-page fax to USA or post...but post office indicates it may take 3 months before it will be sent.  So this is a signature page and must arrive in USA within 30 days so need to find some place that will do international faxes.  Anyone aware of any office open that will do this?

As said faxzero is excellent and have used free service a few times for up to 3 pages and the $1.99 price for up to 25 pages is very reasonable and have also used that service (medical claims).  

Buddy Internet and motor cycle rental sends international fax.  Across the street from Kaad Suan Kaew.  Been doing it for decades.  Last time I sent one there was only a couple of weeks ago.

Is there a reason is has to be a FAX? If not, just take a photo of the document and email it.

As I work for a law office, I know there are some requirements that documents be sent and only sent via FAX. But it's really odd these days to have that as the only reception method for signed documents.

If a FAX is your only recourse then, as already suggested, find an online service you can send the photo to send as a FAX transmission. 

• Like 1

Yes. Even if they say fax, just ignore that and email photos.

If that is not acceptable they will say and you can use one of the online services. In my experience, however, every government and corporate office has been fine with photos as long as they capture the entire page clearly. They receive all the faxes digitally anyway, they are never printed out, they are just digital images attached to your account.

15 hours ago, RichCor said:

Is there a reason is has to be a FAX? If not, just take a photo of the document and email it.

As I work for a law office, I know there are some requirements that documents be sent and only sent via FAX. But it's really odd these days to have that as the only reception method for signed documents.

If a FAX is your only recourse then, as already suggested, find an online service you can send the photo to send as a FAX transmission. 

It's even more odd having to physically sign something these days. Most are now accepting e-signatures (digital signatures).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have used this free online service to the states. https://faxzero.com/

You have to scan the signed documents to send them as a file.

Yeah, these guys (and similar) put fax machines out of business years ago (goodbye wrrrrrr wrrrrr of the modem, whatever that anachronism is...)

I guess his only problem would be no scan capability.....

Edited by JimGant